Reviews for One Hundred Moments
bibliotaku chapter 4 . 3/6/2013
Love the new additions. Such nice moments between one of my favorite "opposites attract" pairings as well. I appreciate the way you skip around in the timeline of their very long, deep and complicated relationship. Thanks for posting!
Spikesagitta chapter 4 . 3/4/2013
I was pleasantly surprised to find an update to a new chapter in my mail :)
seichan chapter 3 . 3/7/2011
really good! I love them!
sei-mobius chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
I loved this collection. Keep it going!
Spikesagitta chapter 3 . 1/29/2011
Nice, more moments in Youko and Sei life :)
Spikesagitta chapter 2 . 1/11/2011
Aww, always enjoy Youko/Sei :) More to come you say? Lovely :)
MissIzzyB chapter 2 . 1/11/2011
Lovely!
greensnowflake chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
Very cute. I saw that the numbers are out of order, is there a reason for this? Also, are these done in chronological order? I noticed that none of them have confirmation that the two are actually dating. Are you going to put that in future chapters? Either way, good work. I look forward to the next installment.
LightxVan Fan chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
Hello, Yosane here. These are wonderful. Loving moments are the most magical moments between these two. Thank you for capturing them and sharing them. I enjoyed the mix of mischievous banter, as well as some truly heartfelt moments. Perhaps the couple's ability to switch between the two at any given moment is one of the reasons they are so endearing to me. In my eyes, they're the epitome of a complementary couple. I'm glad my art inspired you to write, and I look forward to seeing more. Would you also consider posting to deviantArt? There are a few SeiKo fans there also, as well as a reasonably active MariMite group, and more SeiKo is always good : )
Bumble Monkey chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
018. Honesty - Chocolate Surprise II and 053. Haunted - Past Life

is so sweet

please write more :D
Ale-chan96 chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
Cool! I love this couple! please continue :)