Reviews for Littles: The New Wave: Full On
123456 chapter 20 . 11/6/2011
update?:)
alemica2 chapter 20 . 5/14/2011
OMG, can I first of all say how happy I am that you updated? And I totally understand about the crazy semester, I haven't updated my fics in months...

Moving on, so sad that Jamie died! but I do like that its bringing everyone together. I can't wait to see what happens with everything in the next chapter. I can't believe its almost over!

Update soon!
Mali08 chapter 20 . 5/13/2011
What a sad chapter but beautifully written. I can't wait to see what happens with everyone. Update soon!
anon chapter 19 . 5/2/2011
um, when are you going to update this?
alemica2 chapter 19 . 3/14/2011
Aw, I love the relationship between Casey and Gordon (so cute they're named after the original characters) I'm really happy Elisa shot Hunter down. I don't think I could have handled her going back to him after all that's happened! I can't believe this one is almost done! Can't wait for more, update soon!
Mali08 chapter 19 . 3/14/2011
Wow! Excellent chapter. I can't believe this series is coming to an end. I'm so bummed! I can't wait to see what happens. Update soon!
AngelEllie chapter 18 . 3/9/2011
Haven't reviewed in a while so I'll get it all out in one:

1) YAY Connie and Kevin!

2) YAY Ellie and Eddie!

3) Ohhh, Anne. Anne, Anne, Anne.

4) I am so excited for the next one, especially Adelle (Guy is like my favorite character ever) and Aileen.

As you can tell, I'm very happy/excited! Can't wait to read more!

xx Elle
alemica2 chapter 18 . 3/9/2011
OK, firstly, I am so excited about next generation! I think we both have a problem with letting go though lol...

Moving onto the chapter, Anne and Hunter taking a break depresses me since I love them so much together! and of course it's just when Elisa decides she wants to be with Eddie, that'll be complicated. I can't wait to see what happens next, please update soon!
Mali08 chapter 17 . 3/7/2011
I love this story. I hope Anne and Hunter break up. I think she's toxic. I'm happy for Kevin and Connie but I understand how Bella feels. Keep up the great work!
alemica2 chapter 17 . 3/7/2011
Oh how terribly Anne to sleep with Shawn to get revenge on Hunter! Just when things were going so well between them...sigh. I wonder what Kevin moving closer will do for Bella and Gordon. Can't wait to see what happens next, update soon please!
alemica2 chapter 16 . 2/28/2011
Love this chapter and I'm really eager to see what happens between Connie and Kevin. Update soon!
Mali08 chapter 15 . 2/26/2011
Wow! I hope Connie stays with Kevin. I loved them together! That was a really good chapter. Keep up the great work.
alemica2 chapter 15 . 2/26/2011
Ah crazy chapter!

I love that Bella tried to set Leslie up with PJ but I think her crush on Kevin is going to be bad news. I can't wait to see what happens between Connie and Kevin! Please update soon!
Lyndal chapter 15 . 2/26/2011
Wow, so much is happening! I can't wait to see what'll happen next!
Mali08 chapter 14 . 2/25/2011
What a great chapter! I can't wait to see what happens. Update soon!