Reviews for The Shiny Diamond Ring Revelation
Bad language.
kimjo2 chapter 1 . 4/6
Why didn't it turn out that way? Thanks so much
LadyShard chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
Wow and wow but only a one shot? I could use a second chapter :-)
nertooold54 chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
Sheldon might be a little out of character at the end, but who cares. Good story.

Which interview? What did he say?
embirsiphonelilathia chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
I don't think so... It was definitely spot on in the details of the show and I see this being a plausible scenario.
yet again chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
TheGodsCanDance chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Ugh! This was FANTASTIC!
Very well done :-)
Halfred Askold chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
All I can say is... awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

That was so sweet. I like that. They are bets friends,. And he is the one she will always turn to. No matter what.

Rate: A
M.Turnerz chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
Omigosh, what are you talking about? That wasn't OOC at all! I could hear the actors saying the lines! Omigosh, that was amazing!
Frust-sheep chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Oh *sniffle sniffle*. :D Just wonderful! :) *fav it*
IRuleUK chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
Okay!

First of all, I loved it. Simple as that.

Second of all, sure, it was slightly OOC, but it was real at the same time. I mean, I don't see Leonard being a true friend. Penny strikes me as the perfect friend for Sheldon. She keeps him grounded. Doesn't agree with him on everything. Doesn't fear him. She's perfect for him in every way possible.

You might say I'm overreacting, but I don't think I am. Penny has always been there. Always. And that, in my eyes and yours I'm betting, makes her perfect.

Thirdly, there's something about Leonard that makes me wanna kill him. Somehow, I'm not the biggest fan of neither Leonard nor Johnny...

This was really great. And I would also like to thank you for bringing me back to the good review, long review path I was on from the start. In short, I haven't written a review longer than a few complements in a long while.

Can't wait to read more from you.

Cheers.
Rosaroma chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
wow, electric ending. the whole story drew you in with vivid emotion.
Miss Snazzy chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
Great one-shot. I like that Leonard's proposal and Penny's acceptance/rejection spurred Sheldon into action. )
Geetu chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
It's beautiful... very sweet! I love any fanfic that can bring out Sheldon's emotional side.
x-EmilyTennant-x chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
I really don't know what to say right now... I'm speechless. I never knew a fic could be so PERFECT. And "perfect" should also be in bold, italics and underlined. Underlined several times. Maybe three, maybe five times. Just... perfect. 3