Reviews for A World of Difference
Jesussaves119 chapter 1 . 7/12
lol
Michael Clifford chapter 1 . 7/7
T_T what sort of activity ?
Telepathic Love chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
I'm sorry but, I LOVE YOU! The Star Trek reference INSIDE a Justice League fanfiction had me screaming to my friend over facebook and almost gave me a happy seizure. This is a great plot too by the way, and I can totally see Question having all of that run through his mind of how to avoid taking his medication.
fAnGiRl4Life005 chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
You got their characters so right xD this couple rOcks doesn't it?
Emerald Gaze chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
favorite line: "She's on to me."

that was just perfect right there

also his last line: "Helena, this sort of activity is not conducive to my recovery…"

is pretty funny considering not taking his meds is also not conducive to his recovery so his point it moot!_!
Purrplegal98 chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
HEY! I'm a trekkie. Besides that, I love this.
lightdragon1987 chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
I love how you've written Question and Huntress' relationship. This a great story. I love Huntress being a Trekkie.
deathnoteno1fan-codegeasslover chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
LMAO~!I loved this and I'm not sure if you would be offended by what I'm about to say but please take it as a fic reminded me of my favorite slash pairing from the show Supernatural.

GREAT!FIC!
coldqueen chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
Oh, Helena. I do so love you taking care of your man. Both violently and romantically.
NinjaSheik chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
LOVED IT~!
Shenlong7 chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
I like that you keep the characters in exactly the same way that they were in the show and use their different personalities accurately in interactions. Though one unexpected thing was her being a fan of Next Generation, not a problem as it is very amusing. I hope that you continue on this subject or in writing.
icebreaker316 chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
Hooray! Question and Huntress are the best! They're both so extreme in their own ways, which totally makes them super awesome when they're together. Everything I write with them is either really freakin' angsty or really freakin' goofy. Extreme, no middle ground. I guess that's why I don't get bored with them as easily as I do with other JLU pairings... Q/H FTW! 3
Jana Girl123 chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Oh this was great I loved it so much! Helena liking StarTreck, nice. Seriously you write these two really well and I would love a chapter 2 or another story from you about them. But this is going on my favs list and youre a very good writer for these 2. Write more soon please about them, we need more H/Q ff:)