Reviews for Hahai'imi The Hunt
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 1 . 2/17
I love the Danny whump. Cant decide who I like more him or steve same with the whump. I am really getting into reading stories. To bad Netflix doesn't have it to watch.
thewarpedmind1 chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
Fantastic story, it's a Danny whump lovers dream. :)
avieryfriend chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
Great story. Really like the part where you said how much Steve admired Danny's unfaltering loyalty, which was almost a fault; because as much as he complained about Sreve being reckless, he was always there to back him up! Good job, always love the whump, angst and Ohana you throw in there...you're a great writer; you have the character's personality down pat!
starrgirl22 chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Good story. Part of me kind of wanted Rachel to get shot, Danny would not allow that to happen no matter how much he dislikes her sometimes.
CasiNight chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Really liked it. absolutely brilliant. LOVED IT!

thanks :)
LisaG16 chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Awesome story! Nice whumpage at the end and always great Steve and Danny banter. :)
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
good to know the two are always there for each other!
Skydive Off Isengard chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
Hey, that was pretty cool. :D Love the banter, love the characterization, love the h/c. Great job! :D
Seren-TheStar chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Oh wow! This story is awesomeD Loved every bit of it. To me it seemed like Danny and Steve were in character the entire time, which in my opinion doesn’t happen too often.

My favorite part is when Danny goes back for Steve and they start to banter about pants, ties and height in a situation like that, which is funny and adorable and so like them, and then when Danny collapses and Steve takes care of him… all of that was just perfect, it showed the affection they have for each other.

I also loved the part where Steve and Grace are caught eavesdropping) so cute

Now I am all giddy with pleasureD Thank you guys so much for writing this story!
star trek nutcase chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
Really, really like this. The plot, action, and suspense were superb. The only suggestion - and only cause it's my favorite and I can never get enuf - is more back/forth dialogue unrelated to anything really between Steve & Danny with lots of Danny snarkiness and Steve smirking. Great job.
tmvg chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
Love this :)
Allie1921 chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Love it! Thanks!
francis2 chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
Great banter, great case. Of course Danny would risk his life on the people he loves, and Steve would too. The case itself gave me a chill, how totally devious to do this!
crokettsgirl chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
That was fantastic. You two should do more longer stories. the one shots are good but I just love the longer ones. This was brilliant hunting people I love it and then getting Rach and Danno in the middle and then Steve. I love the end and Grace is so smart knowing her parents still loved one another...Fantastic writing and all...oh please do another longer one...Sue
Serenity Starke chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
I love this story. It's bromance in all the right places. You have their banter down very well. I especially liked the part when Danny goes back for Steve and Danny collapses. Steve's tender care for him and their genuine affection for one another is fantastic. Great job!