Reviews for It All Started With a Question
Karapadamori chapter 5 . 11/27/2014
O.o that was just...wow...beautiful...*sniff sniff*...You are amazing, you had my heart pounding with this story. Its fantastic :D
RavenRainbowRose chapter 5 . 9/3/2013
Actually, Raven's mind isn't called Nevermore, thats just the title of the episode. Also, after she defeats Rage, the stars in the background turn white. Their normal color is white, only red when Rage turns powerful. You may want to fix those two tings, or at least the star thing. Otherwise, it's great!
A Certified BAMF chapter 5 . 12/2/2011
totally good story. you should totally do a chapter on reactions of the of the others. itd be totally cool. now i have planted an idea in your mind. you totally cannot resist. totally is a totally awsome word.
kyubii king demon knight chapter 5 . 3/9/2011
OMFG I LOVED THIS DANM CHAPTER. DUDE U ARE BY FAR A FANFIC GENUIS BTW MAKE MORE I NEED MORE OF THIS LOL L8TER CAN WAIT FOR THE NEXT POST
Angel-of-Energy chapter 5 . 2/21/2011
Okay... I loved this story with all of my heart. Thank you so much for the wonderful story! You are brilliant. Keep writing!
LemonVron chapter 5 . 2/2/2011
Because of my rather long comments before all I have to say is: Truly awesome. KEEP IT GOIN, MA FRIEND! :D

(Oh, and my sister says, "Not awesome. Epic. _")
redxcanary chapter 5 . 1/31/2011
aw that was cute!

the kissin and the pillow fight and the peeking xD

keep it up

:):)
X's Shadow chapter 5 . 1/31/2011
Awwe... that was nice. I like it a lot. It was cute. Please continue. I can just imagine what would have happened it the others came in after their pillow fight.
Re. Stacks chapter 5 . 1/31/2011
That was so sweet :) Can't wait for the next chapter.
FelynxTiger chapter 5 . 1/30/2011
that sure was a long chapter!

i love all the fluffyness ! it was super sweet cute and nice

i like the boxers's part :3

see you next ch.
The Cretan chapter 5 . 1/30/2011
Ya know, you have developed their relationship rather well, giving your story a good amount of depth. I gotta make this short so I'll just say great job. Keep rockin.
AngelofEvil chapter 5 . 1/30/2011
Hey sorry I don't have an account :( I only have time for fanfic on my mobile, and I can't seem to create an account on it... I'm looking to make one on my laptop soon, though. Anyway , thanks for updating, it was great! :) and thanks for putting me in there, it felt great to be acknowledged :)
St. Jack of randomness chapter 5 . 1/30/2011
I liked this, a nice fluffy, flirty BB/Rae chapter, keep up the great work, my friend.
xJunainaxAzharax chapter 5 . 1/30/2011
MORE! :)
St. Jack of randomness chapter 4 . 1/30/2011
Yay, I liked this chapter. Even after almost dying BB's still crackin' jokes. I don't mind that you pulled the "BB almost died" card. Better than the "Raven IS dying" card, like a certain someone *cough* Theforceisstrongwiththisone *cough* *cough* is doing.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »