Reviews for Party Crashers
TammyHybrid21 chapter 7 . 3/17/2012
OMG *faints from laughing so hard* LOL I couldn't breath when reading about Knuckles and the bra *starts to laugh again* Too too funny and I kind of saw it coming except I thought it was a bingo party (I hate discovering stories after there long finished) thank you for writing this.
Sparkling-nexis137 chapter 7 . 11/30/2011
XD OMG! I haven't laughed so much in such a long time! This story was funny to the maximum extreme! I just love your work so much! Between this and your other stories, I think you might just be the best comic writter in all of Sonic Fanficdom! I totally can't wait to see more of your work! You are so totally awesome! O
Guest chapter 7 . 6/16/2011
"Because he can pick a fight almost as well as he can pick his nose!"

I loved this part! Wait... does Espio even have a nose?

Great story, Twizzlefizz!
Infamousplot chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
I know this is a humor fic so this isn't as important, but I just thought it was really sweet that when Charmy cried for help Vector and Espio rushed in right away.

It's funny and cute, and you keep the Chaotix in character really well. The disguises seemed a little weird at first, but none the less funny. You're really good at humor stories _
ChaotixFan chapter 7 . 5/22/2011
I almost DIED of laughter at the last chapter!
jazzy of the Akatsuki chapter 3 . 5/4/2011
OMG!it still didnt work!ugh,well maybe u should try again cuz on your profile it says its ya,laters!
jazzy of the Akatsuki chapter 2 . 5/3/2011
LOL:D i was goin back to re-read this chapter and its just as funny as the 1st time i read it!oh, btw,did u know your pm is off?i cant reply to the last message u sent me and it keeps saying that.
dyslexic-Carmie chapter 7 . 2/19/2011
Since you read one of my stories and reviewed, I decided to read and review one of yours. This story made my day. I love reading funny stories about Team Chaotix. That butler guy was awesomely funny. I saw your profile, and saw that your a Knuckles fan, which is awesome because I am too.
Fyuro chapter 7 . 2/18/2011
lol, poor Vector, Espio and Charmy! They went through so much only to find out it was a lingerie party! XD

And poor Knuckles! It's just his luck to be the one caught in a bra! (by EVERYONE!)

To many things funny about this story to say. My favorites would have to be...

"This was addressed to Ethel"

"Yeah...that's my name" said Vector rather unconvincingly.

"Ethel?" the butler raised one eyebrow

"Yeah..."

"Ethel"

"YEAH!"

"Your name is Ethel Green?" the butler scoffed, clearly not buying it.

"That's my name! Ethel Green! Do you need to turn up your hearing aid or something!" shouted Vector

"No... it's just that I think that I would recognise my own wife." The butler replied sounding kind of bored.

"..."

I was nearly in tears! (of laughter of course)

"Oh, yeah, well I had a fight with... my horse on the way here," oh great, if this plan wasn't doomed to fail before, it was now, thought Espio, "Well it planned to make me...umm... not take it to the vet...you know...because it was green... and... it ... smelt funny? OW!" Vector bit him on the tail again.

"Your horse... made a plan?" the butler asked, curious.

"Yeah, he's very good at that but most of the time his plans fail, OW!" Espio screeched and made a mental note to personally pound Vector once this party was over.

LOL, I felt so sorry for poor Espio! Then to have the whole Big thing happen to him... *shudders*

"Because? Want to? Charmy why are you saying these things!" Vector shook him back and forth, "whatever happened to 'cause and wanna!"

"Cause and wanna are not even words," Charmy spoke in an unusual regal voice, "the butler taught me how to speak with correct pronunciation and articulation. Oh and by the way, you forgot to begin your last sentence with a capital letter, which is grammatically incorrect."

lol, Charmy is better with grammar than I am now! I didn't even notice!

"Mayday! Mayday! Come in all luggage haulers! We have a code smell-E! I repeat we have a code smell-E!"

I am so using that line next time my brother needs a bath!

"What? Don't you like being called fluffy bumpkin?" Charmy asked innocently, oblivious to Shadows anger, the chaos spear he was about to throw, and Espio giving him the 'don't say anything Charmy!' signal. "I'm sorry to offend you but my pal Espio over here told me that you love to be called that"

Espio was totally freaking out now, how could Charmy be such an idiot?

"Oh, did he really?" said Shadow re-directing his line of fire toward his new target.

Oh great, this is it, this is the end, I'm going to die now, I'm going to DIE now! Thought Espio as he prepared for the worst.

Poor poor Espio...

All in all, great fic! Hope too see more stuff like that in the future ;D

-Fyuro
Sunnipop chapter 3 . 2/18/2011
BROOKE! i LOVE YOUR STORY! no wonder you have so many reviews, and here's one more;D

LOL! fat sat on Espio, i did not expect that to happen. Your story is really funny and random. i cart wait to read what happens next :D
jazzy of the Akatsuki chapter 7 . 2/15/2011
LOL:D that was funny! especially tha last chapter! OMG! who knew knuckles wore braws! hey, wat size is he!HAHAHAHAHAH[tries to catch breath] o.k. that was- hehe HAHAHAHAHAH! funny! gr8 story fizz, and keep up the good work!:D
jazzy of the Akatsuki chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
hi twizz! i just wanted to say i really dont review till the end of the story, soooo...ya.

anywayz your story started off gr8 so far and see you at the end of the story!:D
Fyuro chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
lol this is really good so far!

"Not to worry Charmy, your disruption was most appreciated."

"Tut, tut, tut Espio. So the cool, calm and collected ninja wannabe is losing his temper?"

"Anyone would lose their temper if they were forced to wear... it" Espio growled and pointed to 'it' which was now lying amongst the splinters of wood on the floor. "And... WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL ME!"

lol, I was laughing so hard at that! I also like the Big Panic scene XD

Your doing pretty good so far. Keep it up xD

-Fyuro
DarkWingedAngel8 chapter 7 . 1/30/2011
thank you thank you THANK YOU so much for this story!

i was really really depressed today, and i still am a little but i laughed so hard reading this story, especially the last chapter... poor espio, he got into a lot of trouble when he really didn't do anything, it was all vector and charmy's fault...

anyway, keep writing
Starburst4106 chapter 7 . 1/28/2011
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! *rolling on the floor laughing hysterically clutching stomach and crying all the while* AHHAHAHHA THAT HAHAHA! WAS AHAHAH HILARIOUS! ESPECIALLY THE LAST AHAHHHAA CHAPTER! AHAHAHAHAH! *gasps and pants trying to get oxygen into lungs* OMG THAT WAS...EPIC! XD *snorts and chortles* KNUCKLES HEHE WEARING HAHA A BRA! WAHAHAHAHAH! SHADOW BEING A FLUFFY BUMPKIN! *starts the laughing session all over again* AHAHAHAH HEHE HOOHOO WAHAHAH HAHAHA OW! MY STOMACH! THE PAIN! MAKE IT STOOOOPP! HEHEHEHAHAH ESPIO IN A FLUFFY PINK TUTU WEARING LIPSTICK AND A WIG! ! *dies from hyperventilation due to laughing so much*

Thanks so much Twizzl-fizz for the awesomely entertaining read and the much appreciated Great first story by the way and congratulations and welcome to ! I hope you make many more Chaotix stories, there are too little of them on this site and I think they, especially Espio, are AWESOME and deserve WAY more attention than what they're getting. Thanks again and I would like to see another story of yours soon! ;)