Reviews for Out of the Ashes
PLEASE UPDATE THIS STORY, I BEG OF YOU.
Harmony Rose Zabini - Malfoy chapter 4 . 6/11
WHAT? NO!
Oh my GOD! Why aren't you a published author yet? I read fan fiction all the time and I write myself and you are phenomenal. In all honesty, you could be really writing and sharing your gift with the world! I loved every word. Each sentence drew me in closer. That was incredible. Never, ever stop writing.
Stumpyrat chapter 7 . 10/21/2013
Is there going to be an other chapter?
Tabby chapter 7 . 10/18/2013
Wow that was amazing x
chibihinachan chapter 7 . 10/6/2013
aiya! why you no update?! pretty please? i love this story! damn, Meggie's father scares me...why didnt her mother do anything?! well, there's shock, but still! anyway, please update soon!
karaliza76 chapter 7 . 12/2/2012
LOVE this story! Update when you can, ok? XD

karaliza76
BurningThoughts chapter 7 . 11/28/2012
You are a beautiful writer! I can't even begin to explain how well the words flowed and the storyline being so touching, amazing read :)
LavenderExtract chapter 7 . 10/22/2012
Hi, since rewatching the film of Inkheart, I went on a spree of reading as many fics as I could find and this is the one that stuck with me. I really love it! Simples. Meggie dealing with the ectopic pregnancy really struck a chord. I hope that there is more to come!
LavenderExtract
OliveNicole chapter 7 . 10/19/2012
Please please PLEASE update soon. It's a gorgeous story and I want to see a gorgeous conclusion (but that doesn't mean you should rush towards ending it). Your writing is impeccable. I can only hope to be as good as you someday.
BeatLoveDown chapter 7 . 7/29/2012
I seriously love this! Im really excited for the next chapters. I wanna know what happens sooo bad. :D
Agent-Emma-Coulson chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
i love dustfinger
LadyRiona chapter 7 . 6/20/2012
Hooray you updated! I've been avidly awaiting this one! Very glad you were able to post something. I like the description of her feelings and how you wrote this chapter with no dialogue. Very nice. I encourage you to keep this story up!

Ri
ForEver-A-DayDreamer chapter 7 . 6/8/2012
Ahhhhhh! Yay! And finally! I love this story, there are not many i come back too but i think Ive read this story 10 times and there are only 7 chapters. Oh please keep going :) it was everything i hoped for (but i wish there was more) and (smut) i cant wait til the next chapter. Great work, really excellent!
BlissaLee chapter 7 . 6/7/2012