Reviews for Out of the Ashes
Stumpyrat chapter 7 . 10/21/2013
Is there going to be an other chapter?
Tabby chapter 7 . 10/18/2013
Wow that was amazing x
chibihinachan chapter 7 . 10/6/2013
aiya! why you no update?! pretty please? i love this story! damn, Meggie's father scares me...why didnt her mother do anything?! well, there's shock, but still! anyway, please update soon!
karaliza76 chapter 7 . 12/2/2012
LOVE this story! Update when you can, ok? XD

BurningThoughts chapter 7 . 11/28/2012
You are a beautiful writer! I can't even begin to explain how well the words flowed and the storyline being so touching, amazing read :)
LavenderExtract chapter 7 . 10/22/2012
Hi, since rewatching the film of Inkheart, I went on a spree of reading as many fics as I could find and this is the one that stuck with me. I really love it! Simples. Meggie dealing with the ectopic pregnancy really struck a chord. I hope that there is more to come!
OliveNicole chapter 7 . 10/19/2012
Please please PLEASE update soon. It's a gorgeous story and I want to see a gorgeous conclusion (but that doesn't mean you should rush towards ending it). Your writing is impeccable. I can only hope to be as good as you someday.
BeatLoveDown chapter 7 . 7/29/2012
I seriously love this! Im really excited for the next chapters. I wanna know what happens sooo bad. :D
Agent-Emma-Coulson chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
i love dustfinger
LadyRiona chapter 7 . 6/20/2012
Hooray you updated! I've been avidly awaiting this one! Very glad you were able to post something. I like the description of her feelings and how you wrote this chapter with no dialogue. Very nice. I encourage you to keep this story up!

ForEver-A-DayDreamer chapter 7 . 6/8/2012
Ahhhhhh! Yay! And finally! I love this story, there are not many i come back too but i think Ive read this story 10 times and there are only 7 chapters. Oh please keep going :) it was everything i hoped for (but i wish there was more) and (smut) i cant wait til the next chapter. Great work, really excellent!
BlissaLee chapter 7 . 6/7/2012
Beautiful :)
WritingRosesOnTheWall-dontfall chapter 6 . 4/29/2012
OH...Holy.. Cow

Please...PLEASE! Write some more! This is amazing. I want Dustfinger back. I have tears in my eyes... make him come back.

You write as if you really are the character. Oh but how it makes my heart ache.. Please write some more..

Waiting patiently, soon to be impatient,

WritingRoses xx
K8eeP chapter 6 . 4/27/2012
You have to keep going! Do it! Do it! This story is incredible! You are a beautiful writer:D
BlissaLee chapter 6 . 4/16/2012
Update. Do it. You have to.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »