Reviews for Color of the Roses
Kuroyuki02 chapter 6 . 8/28
my God... i just scream every time i read this story you know, fangirl scream*kyaaah*
thank to God my parents don't hear me at night
ScarletMucy chapter 6 . 7/28
I don't know if you write for this account anymore, I left a review on this fanfic over four years ago now. And though I've grown to have more prominent interests than GX and Spiritshipping, I never forgot about this little story. Not sure what drew me back, but it was fun to read again. I found myself reminded of the absolute joy, and laughter it evoked in me when I first stumbled upon it.

Even though I must admit it has aged, the constant switches between the characters names and various traits they have when speaking is kind of nostalgic too. It was the kind of writing I tried to emulate, your story is something I put on a pedestal and inspired me to write.

I really glad your story is still here, and I hope you're still writing and bringing happiness to others.

Thank you once again.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/13/2015
ok (by the way I'm reviewing this when I'm half way though the story) jesse stop hinting at it and just tell him he's not going to guess it
starfox43 chapter 5 . 8/13/2015
I think their should have been more of a plot but I'm a evil fangirl so yea anyway grate story so far can't what to reed the end
starfox43 chapter 4 . 8/13/2015
aster your in luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuve (I think)
Guest chapter 3 . 8/13/2015
nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu his reputation (jesse I don't think anyone else will enter (not including all the fangirls)
Guest chapter 2 . 8/13/2015
good luck aster and zane good luck jaden you'll need it p.s jesse just tell him plz
Guest chapter 1 . 8/13/2015
that is not like jesse but all is well (since I can't find these vary often )
Angel-of-Anime Mizumi chapter 6 . 5/29/2015
I freaking love this story! Using the language of flowers and attributes of the characters was just beautiful!
hikora chapter 6 . 1/30/2015
AWESOME! I LOVE it! It's so sweet, cute and romantic. Johan is so sweet and romantic and only to Judai too! The last chapter is especially sweet, cute and romantic! Though I have to agree with the gang that Judai is so dense. However, like Johan said, that's just part of his charm and cuteness! Sometimes I fear for Judai's safety. He's just so innocent and cute that he doesn't even know the effects he had on others. He could have been molested! Though I guess no one will dare to try now that Johan is with him! Unless they have a death wish. Johan can be really possessive and protective(I'm sure that he wouldn't like to have to share Judai with anyone else). Speaking of molesting, Fubuki had best be glad that Johan's the winner(not that I ever doubted him) of that tournament he held. If Judai got molested or taken advantage of by some perverts, then he'll be in for hell and not just from Alexis either, I swear that I'll personally find a way to jump in there and give him a piece of my mind!

Did I mention that this story is sweet, cute, romantic, awesome, and perfect? And that I absolutely LOVE it?! \\v\\
Perfectly yaoi chapter 6 . 1/21/2015
Omg omg! U don't know what's happening to me right now! THE FEELS THE FEEEEELLLLSSSS!
Luluup chapter 6 . 12/30/2014
Sooo cute! .
Liz Briefs chapter 6 . 12/8/2014
Awwww 3 this is the most adorable and sweet story I have ever read. You did a great job. I liked that Zane and Aster also got a happy ending :)
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 6 . 11/12/2014
I read this story only days before my first date. It has me even more pumped up now! Jesse is so sweet!
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 2 . 11/12/2014
I love how oblivious Jaden is about some things, but I hope to see more indications of him falling for Jessie.