Reviews for Smokes
Yoko013 chapter 12 . 12/12/2014
Great. That was awesome. I totally pictured Ozai getting flipped. (if that actually happened in the show, everything would be messed up. no way it'd be THAT easy). Nice job.
Guest chapter 2 . 2/2/2014
This is pretty amusing so far, will definitely keep reading :) Just some friendly help: "Sae la vie," is spelt 'C'est la vie' as it is French and directly translates as 'it is the life'
Guest chapter 3 . 7/30/2013
Jet looked at him and rolled his eyes. "When you want something – go for it. So long as you don't want to kill people" LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOL! Little out of character are we Jet. But still love the story so far.
Kimnd chapter 9 . 7/26/2013
...*rereads* 'a few elderly folks were bird-walking.' Bird-walking? This must be a more 'alternate' universe than I thought.
Kimnd chapter 8 . 7/26/2013
Yeah! No regrets, Zuko. Nice job.
Kimnd chapter 6 . 7/26/2013
Zuko, your closet is so see-through it's transparent.
Kimnd chapter 4 . 7/25/2013
This is almost totally unrelated to anything, but I thought of a great pun! It's rather Iroh-nic.
A wild SOCIOPATH appeared!
So I guess Zuko's crushed on another dude before. Interesting. I wonder where this world's equivalent of Mai is?
DAIrinchan chapter 13 . 7/25/2013
Cool! I'll check it out!
Kimnd chapter 2 . 7/25/2013
Oh, Zuko. Zuko, Zuko, Zuko.
Don't you know that the more serious you are, the more likely people are to make fun of you?
It's a scientific fact!
DAIrinchan chapter 10 . 3/19/2013
Yay random Death Note and V For Vendetta references! :D
DAIrinchan chapter 6 . 3/14/2013
You know, ever since i read this the first time i've been thinking about it, and i think Zuko and Yue would make really good friends. Even in canon, if the Fire Nation weren't so ...hostile, they would have gotten along well together.
DAIrinchan chapter 4 . 3/13/2013
Keheheh, Zuzu really is /such/ an emo. :D
DAIrinchan chapter 2 . 3/13/2013
I think this is my third time reading this story, but i keep forgetting to review. I love how you write Jet! It's so in-character, even though he comes from a world without high school! Nice job! But i think my favorite part of this chapter is when Toph gut-punches him.
Ruby of Raven chapter 12 . 3/5/2013
Ha! We can hear you macking! I loved it! XD
LOVEerz chapter 10 . 10/24/2012
What the fuck you go on and build his character then destroy it what the fuck I love it.