Reviews for Relief
anime chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
There is a spoiler going around that Max will have an entire episode to his character DAVE and it will feature him singing and a new song from Lady Gaga...Go to the Kurt/Dave live journal community and see all of the spoilers. It seems he isn't going anywhere from what is being said and it seems he will have his happy ending.
AllAboutTheWriting chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
Ah, yes, continuity is something incredibly foreign to the Glee world. But that's why we have wonderful fanfic writers like you. (: This is probably one of the most realistic portrayals I've read of how this whole situation would play out, and I love it. Great job!
Gleek90 chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
This was VERY well written. I, like you, fear for the future of one canon DK. I am hoping very hard that RM takes him on the journey we all need to see him take. Here's to DK heading in the direction you have pointed him!
Waytooold4this chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
Well done!
ajp2281 chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
good chapter

will there be more ?
jekyllhj7 chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
Really great! I also agree that they seem to have dumped Dave now that he's served his purpose as a plot device.

Okay, fine... I'll accept that he wont be with Kurt. That's okay. But let the guy redeem himself... let him show that he's more than just a bully.
PowerLad chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
That Was A Great Story...I also feel like they have dropped the Ball with Dave on the show...for now anyway. I hope they pick it up and have him redeem himself in some big way.
Dreaming-Of-A-Nightmare chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
i like this very much. ;D