Reviews for Alien Patrol Club
Dawnfire101 chapter 2 . 1/11/2011
Nice chapter! Ok i hav an account but i dont feel like signing in. this is really interesting! (the best i've read so far hehe.) i can be your beta if you want. update soon!
PrincessLazyPants chapter 2 . 1/11/2011
Please update soon! I like how in character everyone is so far. Keep up the good work!
Aaron Leach chapter 2 . 1/11/2011
Awesome chapter.
GohanxVidelAndVegetaxBulma chapter 2 . 1/11/2011
cant b bothered logging in... good chap. a way to improve on the next chapter is have the nerd find the house, then haveVegeta turn him into dust using final flash.
Ayakaishi Fei chapter 2 . 1/10/2011
Haha, I like this, I can almost picture it happening in the series. You have a good easy writing style, and the idea is pretty intriguing, so I hope that you continue with it. Loving the characterization too, Videl and Gohan seem pretty in character.
The0Blind0Writer chapter 2 . 1/10/2011
lol, the story's turning out great so far. how long's it gonna take vegeta to scream "I'M THE PRINCE OF SAIYANS!"
YukiraKing chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
Awesome start to the story! I've never read a story where someone other than Videl was curious as to what Gohan is. And this take is both unique and humorous. I'll keep my eyes peeled for the next installment. I can't wait.
The0Blind0Writer chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
lol, i can't wait to see what happens. how long will it take before videl joins the club? or when will the nerds find out about vegeta screaming "i'm the prince of all saiyans" or trunks's "you inferior humans!" lmao, i will be waiting
PrincessLazyPants chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
I'm interested as to how you're going to write this. Gohan seems to be pretty in character right now - the problem with gohan-torture fics is that authors tend to exaggerate a lot of things - so I'm hoping this will be a great one.

So far so good though :)

Update soon!
ultimatedragonballzfan chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
This sounds like it'll be good!

It's also really funny. I can fall into that catergory too of being a nerd :P But I'm like Gohan, who doesn't like to study and likes Martial Arts.

Hahaha. Alien Club...They actually followed

Update soon!
A Monochrome World chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
An alien-freak club? That's an intriguing, original idea. Update soon.
RoronoaZoro87 chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
hahaha this is good, keep it coming
Razamataz22 chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
...kay? I think I understand the concept of this and kind of wait for future installments...I think?
valeshippingftw chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
this sounds like my school. a bunch of nerds follow anyone they think aren't normal and make wild claims about them. i forgot what they call themselves but they've claimed that about 30% of the people at the school are either aliens or genetically altered super humans. anyways great story. hope ya can update soon.
149 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10