Reviews for Alien Patrol Club
DarkVoid116 chapter 5 . 5/9/2013
The Piccolo story made me mildly happy to hear since Piccolo has always been a favorite of mine. I'm glad he was able to shed some light on the situation for Videl. Hopefully Videl and Gohan can make some strides with this whole secret/mystery business.

Nothing else really happened here, so I'll leave the review at this. Nice chap.
DarkVoid116 chapter 4 . 5/9/2013
I'm just surprised it took Videl this long to piece together all the pieces of the puzzle and determine Piccolo was an alien. It doesn't exactly take a world-class genius to figure it out ._.

That Mark Ehr character is going to turn out to be important, isn't he? I have this feeling they (Videl and Mark, that is) will be interacting more in the future.

Gohan should be glad that Videl just stopped and postulating that Piccolo is an alien. She might let up on the whole Gohan-is-an-alien thing now, which would be awesome for Gohan..

Nice chapter!
DarkVoid116 chapter 3 . 5/9/2013
I feel a tiny bit bad for Videl. It's almost as if she keeps getting clues so she's closer and closer to the truth yet Gohan is able to stop any major advances. The Alien Club nerd is going to be an interesting character. I highly doubt he actually left and probably is just hiding along the side of his house, biding his time.

How did someone searching for aliens not realize Piccolo is an alien? What kind of idiot doesn't realize a giant 7-foot green man is an alien?

Gohan really needs to calm down and take a chill pill. Nice chapter!
DarkVoid116 chapter 2 . 5/9/2013
There was some decent humor in this chapter, and it wasn't over-the-top absurd, which is definitely a plus. I did enjoy the fact that you introduced the Briefs family as in-character made me like it even more.

The stuff with the nerd and the walkie-talkies made me laugh, lol. It was clever and seems to fit with the general theme of the story nicely.

Unhelpful is right! I probably should've expected it, though. Oh well.

Good chapter.
DarkVoid116 chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
This is a great first chapter! :D

The idea of a club basically formed at the school to trail Gohan is something I've only previously seen with "Misadventures of Videl and Gohan" by CCSAnGel00.

But even so, this is way different than that club, which was formed mainly to break up Videl and Gohan. Anyway, I really enjoyed this first chapter. Gohan and Videl seem in-character, although Sharpner is a bit OOC yet relatively unique nonetheless.

I'm excited to see where you take this and what information these nerds can dig up on Gohan; for the most part all they've discovered thus far is inconsequential information that won't really hurt Gohan much once it becomes known that *Videl* can fly and use ki as well. His abilities aren't what make him alien; at least, the abilities he regularly showcases as Saiyaman. If they can confirm the Gold Fighter stuff they may have a point.

Nice chap.
MRMenaMRM chapter 14 . 4/20/2013
I never reviewed this chpt?! The last and final one? Gosh time sure does fly I remember reading this back when I had no profile that was like 2years ago! Well I wish you lots of luck onto all your future stories hopefully more G/V so I can tag along!xD
Djdnsjcndjxdj chapter 12 . 4/18/2013
Aww how sweet. And u gave me an idea for one of my fics that has nothing to do with the story. Don't know why
Djdnsjcndjxdj chapter 11 . 4/18/2013
I say she should have smashed lees face too lol
Djdnsjcndjxdj chapter 10 . 4/18/2013
I don't think it makes a difference if they knew or not. If anything,if I was Gohan I would go tell vegeta and he can threaten them for me lol
Djdnsjcndjxdj chapter 9 . 4/18/2013
Lol goku is such a fun guy. He acts like such a damn kid playing tag in the house and stuff lol
Djdnsjcndjxdj chapter 8 . 4/18/2013
Fuck mark. I wanna kick his ass now. But yeah this is getting interesting. I'll leave a bigger review later but I'm multitasking lol
Djdnsjcndjxdj chapter 7 . 4/18/2013
Damn nerds I wanna slap the shit out of em lol. I wanna see then try interrogating vegeta. Hilarious
Djdnsjcndjxdj chapter 6 . 4/17/2013
I hate it when females do that...but I love the chapter and my sleep so seriously last chapter befor e I sleep
Djdnsjcndjxdj chapter 5 . 4/17/2013
Speaking of rest I need a nap lol great story
Djdnsjcndjxdj chapter 4 . 4/17/2013