Reviews for Alien Patrol Club
KandyKay chapter 14 . 3/9/2013
you have the most original plot line for a Gohan/Videl story i've ever read. it was so so great from beginning to end! it was funny, awkward,and romantic when it should've been and you characterized them all so well! poor Gohan is always getting tortured lol. so glad how sweetly it ended for everyone.
Taking It Easy chapter 4 . 2/28/2013
... Piccolo. NO FREAKING DUH! HE'S GREEN! How do they not know he's an alien right away?
Jfmam chapter 14 . 2/27/2013
I've enjoyed reading this story from beginning till end. Your characterisation was excellent and unfortunately, I don't have any constructive criticism to give you.
I hope your break recharges your creative juices and you can write more stories in the future.
TuckingFypo chapter 13 . 2/22/2013
I LOVE the last part of this chapter! 3 I couldn't help but squeal from the cuteness!
TuckingFypo chapter 7 . 2/22/2013
I like the concept of this story! The pace is also just fine, not too fast but not too slow. And I love how the nerds are...well, nerds. xD
dcp1992 chapter 14 . 2/18/2013
Great chapter! Nice way to wrap up the story.
Guest chapter 14 . 2/17/2013
I am so glad that you completed this! It was an awesome ride reading your story, thank you! Great job on this, I love how everything turned out okay! Congratulations!
Guest chapter 12 . 2/17/2013
I hate to tell you this but Videl's thought process is BS. Her "Your mad at me, so why bother saving me." speech mad me want to smack the 'holy ungrateful dumbass' out of her. Then she doesn't want to go to the watch tower because she doesn't want to freak about her being late? Seriously?! I think the GAINT F**KING CUT down you back is more is more then enough cause for being late and would more freak out if you came home with that instead. Sorry, I like your story so far. That part just set off my WTF alarm and a had to say something. Anyway, great story. keep writing. ciao.
SierraLarson chapter 14 . 2/17/2013
And it's over. This was a really good fic and Sierra loved it ad stuffs and yeah. -w- I can't think right now.

I look forward to any Gh/Vi one-shots you might post in the future! _
Son Goshen chapter 14 . 2/17/2013
Is this real?! Yes, it s real. I can't believe the epilogue is finally out! It is definitely a great and fitting ending, and I'm glad about how Gohan and Videl's relationship turned out. And there is a nice end for Mark as well! I also suddenly realized how much of a stereotypical Asian nerd Lee is. It was a great story, and I hope you will consider writing more DBZ fics in the future because this was fantastic. : )
fangirlishness.101 chapter 13 . 2/8/2013
There isn't much to say beyond the fact that I thought this was an epically awesome story. The sense of humour, situations, characters... All of it was so perfectly DBZ that I had no problem imagining the scenarios as the story unfolded. The fact that it was really well written and proofread was icing on the cake. Seriously up there as far as quality fics go, and I can't wait to see how you tie it all up.
Darrell chapter 13 . 11/6/2012
Can't wait for that last chapter... this was really good!
MRMenaMRM chapter 13 . 9/20/2012
Late review! Sorry about that but just wanted to say fantastic chpt loved the ending! But Videl likes him bck right? Let us know nxt chpt please So Update soon!
AnisoulJ93 chapter 13 . 9/13/2012
Well this was Interesting. Update soon k
Obsidian Zero chapter 13 . 9/10/2012
You know that one thing that teenage girls do when they squeal loudly, flail their arms, and crash into everything in sight? You know that one reaction that we all shove into the deepest, most secretive parts of our minds in order to avoid becoming a public disgrace? Well... I just did it.
146 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »