Reviews for Alien Patrol Club
MRMenaMRM chapter 13 . 9/20/2012
Late review! Sorry about that but just wanted to say fantastic chpt loved the ending! But Videl likes him bck right? Let us know nxt chpt please So Update soon!
AnisoulJ93 chapter 13 . 9/13/2012
Well this was Interesting. Update soon k
Obsidian Zero chapter 13 . 9/10/2012
You know that one thing that teenage girls do when they squeal loudly, flail their arms, and crash into everything in sight? You know that one reaction that we all shove into the deepest, most secretive parts of our minds in order to avoid becoming a public disgrace? Well... I just did it.
Son Goshen chapter 13 . 9/9/2012
Ah, the end of the chapter's pretty cute. I feel sort of bad for Mark. Probably thinks he's been betrayed or something. But anyways... It was a really lovely chapter. It might be my opinion, but I felt Videl was a tad bit out of character at the end. Meh. XD

I look forward to read the epilogue... 3 and my slow brain has just realized it's been a year and eight months since it was first published. XD Wow..
SierraLarson chapter 13 . 9/9/2012

That's all that's on my mind right now. Tons of "awwwwww"s and "d'awwwww"s and hearts everywhere. XD
Savitron5 chapter 13 . 9/9/2012
great story and i can't wait for the epilogue anyway love this story it's really cute and funny.

Update Soon!
FloatingCow chapter 13 . 9/8/2012
Ha! Great! I was absolutly excited to see this updated! I was worried it might've been forgotten! But then you returned, and with a great chapter! Haha, and I loved Erasa at the end gossiping. Kinda feel bad for Mark though, but I am sure he will get over it. Great job, I hope to see the next one soon!
Shijiro chapter 6 . 9/8/2012
well interesting story so far.
i just don't see why hercule would even tell videl that gohan can't be in their house. if this is after buu then both know gohan was the one who beat cell. hercule is a complete idiot if he is trying to kick someone out of the house he got for stealing gohan's credit. its a bit ironic
Guest chapter 12 . 7/20/2012
Absolutly LOVED this chapter! I have never really been one for romance, but this last part of the chapter had my heart pounding! I loved that scene between Gohan and Videl! Man, I really hope you put up a new chapter soon! I can't bare the thought of not seeing this completed! Great job on this and I hope to see more soon!
im not tellin chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
update the damn fucker
MRMenaMRM chapter 12 . 1/31/2012
Awsome chpt update again soon!:)
KandyKay chapter 12 . 1/29/2012
Gohan saves the day! thank goodness, i was actually pretty scared for Videl. yay for Gohan and Videl getting together! finally some interaction between those two. your story is cute and so original. can't wait for the next chapter.
Super saiyan 1 million chapter 2 . 1/28/2012
Only problem I have found so far is you haven't updated Gohans personality character to his 'mystic' or ultimate form (in this state I'm assuming you know he is alot more serious like he is in ssj2). Other the. That I'm liking this story keep it up :)
SierraLarson chapter 12 . 1/10/2012
The romance... I loved it. It made my inner fangirl squeal. _ Hopefully there's romance in the next chapter, too. Update soon!
Son Goshen chapter 12 . 1/9/2012
This is an awesome and fantabulous chapter! I love Gohan and Videl's interaction. The part with the Tao Pai Pai stuff was also most interesting. :D Write more when you can!

T.T I'm such a horrible beta, aren't I? Sorry.. T.T