Reviews for Forget Me Not
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 2 . 9/20/2014
Back burner or not still pretty good if only just 2 chapters
Elphaba Cullen chapter 2 . 10/9/2013
Please, please, please, please, please consider contuning this?

Kalla Kalia chapter 2 . 1/14/2013
r u going to keep writing this story
kira66 chapter 2 . 12/28/2012
Guest chapter 2 . 9/26/2012
this history goes on
A2463 chapter 2 . 7/31/2012
Love it! Please continue!
carabara1232 chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
pleeeeeeeeeezeee Do More! u right beatifully my first fan fiction was fight for me and that was like 8 monts ago and then i read unbreakable bond yesterday and then this and im like :( pleeeeeeeeeeeeezeeeee momomomomo...

caradens chapter 2 . 3/24/2011
intresting looking forward to more if you start up again

Turn.Me.On chapter 2 . 2/16/2011
More please :)
jjnovak chapter 2 . 1/28/2011
Very intreguing start to this one, I look forward to finding out what Bella has been up to (and of course the company she has been keeping)!
saya4haji chapter 2 . 1/26/2011
okay just saw this story was updated...stupid story alert didn't work! grr.

ah well. i read it now. I had to laugh when bella got up naked it was hilarious.

you really are mean though! star has blue eyes...but she has cleaned up dead bodies! What is she? how does she know what bella is? Has bella killed people? omg so many questions! your an evil genius.

alice would be distraught if she knew bella had killed sad.

can't wait for more. thanks for updating
boo2you2 chapter 2 . 1/23/2011

Tell the Storm wannabe to chillax!

Bella has a babysitter?

I'm all for a well written/placed OC but I am looking forward to the appearance of Alice in this fic. I get that may be some time away but still, Bella ain't a ray of sunshine is she?

lynettecullen chapter 2 . 1/23/2011
I'm glad that you updated.

I can't wait to get more into the story.
Hazelstar chapter 2 . 1/23/2011
Damn, Star is sexy! Not as sexy as the lovely Ms. Alice Cullen, but still pretty sexy. I can't wait for the next chapter. Is Alice going to have some competition? Does Star like Bella or will she like Alice?
xx chapter 2 . 1/23/2011
Who is this completely mysterious new character! I am intrigued. Tell me more. She reminds me of Cassie from Skins but with much more danger.