Reviews for Ode To A Teddy Bear
rachel garber chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
oh I agree Derek Morgan is so much better than a Teddy bear. This is adorable and while some people prefer not to place anyone in particular in this story, I think (imho) that it is and always will be Spencer. While he is all these things to Penelope and maybe to the other women in the BAU, they all wind up with someone to kiss their fears away, Spencer has no one except Morgan, they are partners, best friends, and again (imho) he deserves his own share of support and love. Very sweet story, so maybe the first few times he "wiped" Spencer's tears away, and they slowly evolved into something more, into love for each other, but that's just me.
Dragonflysoul chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
D'aaww!
Psychedelica chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
Might I say, I love the pairing. The fic was great - short and sweet :D Well done.
George2Bob1 chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
awwwwwww
VoicesInTheWind chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
Aww, very sweet.

-Voices
xmelyx chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
Short and cute. I feel like this could be the opening of a 50-bagillion chapter fanfic :)
MostVerbose chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
My girlfriend showed me this and she's right - amazing writing style!

Very nice!

Please more (although I really like Morgan and Reid as friends better ;) )!
IrishCreamTruffle chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
"When you wanted to curl up into a small enough ball that the whole world would just forget you and leave you alone, he didn't get smaller. In fact, he got bigger; he wrapped himself around you, like he's cocooning you in a warm, protective bubble."

Gahhh what a beautiful quote.

This story was so beautiful and so minimal. It was a perfect screenshot of a singular idea. I can't say enough good things about this little blurb. All I can do is ask you to continue to do what you're doing. :-) Loved it.
seditionary chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
Beautiful, sweet little ficlet-I thoroughly enjoyed it!
snlover10 chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
This was awesome! I love Morgan, and I'm always sad there aren't enough stories about him in the CM fanfic verse.

Good writing, faved! :)
mia-dcwut-09 chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
aww this is completelt cute and lovely
LadyAthelia chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
Very sweet.
chgkfdgfgfkjghjfy chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
awww, so cute. good job
kae chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
aww. That was really sweet, and pretty good writing too. I could really see this playing like a happy little movie. Thanks
Rayne McKenna chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
Aw! That just gave me warm fuzzies all over. Thank you for sharing!