Reviews for Envy and Manipulations
chip chapter 19 . 12/30/2016
uh, ginny if youre not talking to your boyfriends about your period then youre doing it wrong! ginnys really matured a lot, she can still get a bit unfair and bitter towards other people but she thinks things through more.

im really sad about henry. while it was stupid for ginny to run after him, because she probably just called more attention to him, she just couldnt abandon him like she felt she was abandoned. i think you did a great job illustrating her dependency on him. she didnt go out and make sure draco harry or any of her family was safe, she just searched for harry with a one track mind because thats how she was coping. i wish she would have been able to stun voldemort or just do something when she had the upper hand but i get that shes still not totally there yet. also lucious! so sad that he had to perish, although im a bit surprised that he put himself in the position to come into harm when bill was clearly armed and most likely had the intention to kill the secret keeper. this was an intense chapter!
Chip chapter 12 . 12/28/2016
I dont think Ginny knows how to comfort anyone without being intimate She was pretty intimate with Dean, not that holding his hand or huggin him is excessively flirty when she was comforting him but she wasnt considering that Dean is an old flame who's vulnerable right now and maybe she should be careful not to potentially rekindle his feelings. not that it seems dean is hung up on her but i dont think she gets that dean very easily could have taken the comforting a step further. I dunno, i just thought that would be considerate toward both her and dean.

i was glad when ginny was humbled about not getting on the quidditch team. i know she desrves to know why, but itd be nice if she had a little more perspective and considered that purebloods cant even make the team.

great chapter, i thought the blood drawing with tom was super interesting, the way you write his character makes him charismatic and ruthless at the same time. its sad to see ginny lose herself so much, but i wish she was better at communication! dracos so much better at communicating that he can convince ginny, but ginny is just so emotional that instead of calmly explaining her side she usally just starts acting childishly. i hope she develops and starts to learn that she needs to do more than act on emotion if shes going to get into this game with everyone. cant wait for the next chapter!
chip chapter 11 . 12/28/2016
Ginny's character is so interesting to me, she tries to be bold but she's just so in over her head and her plans arent very well thought out. we've gotten pretty familiar with ginny and how she feels about draco and the why, but its still a bit ambiguous why draco decided to pursue ginny. surely theres more to it than the end of the curse and blood feud
Chip chapter 8 . 12/27/2016
I actually think Draco's request for ginny not to be one on one with harry is pretty fair, considering that harry is attracted to her and willing to act on it. however, he went about it insuch a way that was controlling and bullyish. the curse should have been done in the first place, and he shouldnt have read her mind. you make draco such an interesting character because he seems torn between a side that is calm and caring & the other which is ruthless and dominating. his logic isnt flawless but ti has enough ground that hes not necessarily wrong for what he expects from ginny, its just the way he goes about it denies her room for autonomy. this is what makes your draco so believable, he does care for ginny and often enough he can show it in a healthy manner, which is why she cant continue to be with him. however, when he gets overwhelmed with emotion he can become cruel and aggressive towards her, but she cant really talk about it because he doesnt like to be questioned. sorry for the analysis on your draco but really, is characterization is well done. hes controlling and manipulative in a way that is common and confusing to the empathetic victim that rationalizes away his behavior and its just so believable
chip chapter 7 . 12/27/2016
man, ginny really bounces around form being a shy, sweet girl, to an angsty, selfish teen to a burgeoning young woman. now theres things she can't ignore and things she tries to and wow this plot is just thickening
crazy4potterfiction chapter 1 . 12/27/2016
This is the best fic I've ever read. You are amazing, I can't explain how good this fic is. Oh my God, I really wish you could continue it. Maybe an epilogue? Please, anything.
chip chapter 2 . 12/27/2016
im actually really into the pansy ginny friendship! although i wish ginny would be a beter friend to luna before she loses her wah
Guest chapter 22 . 12/27/2016
It is torture to have seen the update back in May that gave the snippet of hope that you would continue writing sometime soon. I adore all of your stories and I must admit I check for chapters and updates to your profile an embarrassing amount. While I still have high hopes of any sort of update to stories, I know many of us I'm sure would even love to just see a profile status update. Best of luck with life!
chip chapter 1 . 12/27/2016
wow what a monster of a chapter but it was so fun to read! the characters are so natural and never static. i know its just the beginning of a drama but there's some fun humor sprinkled through out as well
meromina chapter 22 . 12/16/2016
i love your stories and your writing so much, i am still waiting for the sequel, i hope you get back to writing soon
xoxokristen chapter 22 . 12/5/2016
Reread this for the 20th time and I still love it! Please please update again soon (can I pay you?!)
Mrs.NicaLeeSnape chapter 22 . 11/10/2016
What? Where is the rest? This story was too amazing to end this way!
Jess Glen chapter 22 . 10/19/2016
Hi there. I don't know if you still read any of your FanFiction messages but I just wanted to say a few things. I love reading your stories and have done so for many years. I love the characters you create, the pairings, the situations, the complexities. I love the twists and turns in this story. The twist with Blaise really being a Malfoy by blood, by Draco actually being Voldemorts son, the whole Folk Hills and Weasley family history. I even loved the characterizations of the Slytherins: Pansy, Daphne and how they run rings around Ginny manipulating her without her even realizing.
In Life Goes On I really enjoyed Cassius Malfoy and in general the progression of the Malfoy family. Lavinia is super smart but a little naive, Evelyn is a sweetheart but still super spoilt. Your story writing was like a weave of spellbinding magic, creating a web of plot, of suspense, passion, drama, depth, betrayal, love, fear and friendship. The characters from Byron to Addison, from Roman to Emma have stayed with me. You my dear are a true writer. It is what you are truly meant to do.
Your talent is even present in your Greek mythology stories. I have remained enraptured by the compelling, passionate and addictive storytelling of the story of Hades and Persephone. Your dark take on the story we all know so well has truly inspired me, you have lifted the veil of the unknown and clawed deeper into the realm of Hades to uncover the true meaning and beginning of their relationship. I love the inclusion of Hypnos and Thanatos, of Minthe and your vivid descriptions of the Gods of Olympus.
I only have one negative thing to say and that is, I am disappointed. I saw your profile page update in MAY, which said your were going to start writing again. And now 5 months later you have still not posted anything new. I understand you are a new mother and wife and I am so very happy for you and I hope all is well, but to be void of any new work from you feels like a punishment. So here is one humble request: even if it is just one tiny chapter, please post something new. For any story. You have so many fans, friends and followers you like me are enthralled by your work and creativity. Please just one chapter. Much love.
-Jess Glen
Guest chapter 22 . 10/18/2016
Oh my god, what is this? Is this over? Please, don't do this to me!
ghwitch15 chapter 1 . 9/16/2016
Hello there. Today as I was reading envy and manipulation for the 4th time and I was at chapter
12, I decided to check on your profile, on
fanfiction, and there you were with huge announcement
I'm really happy for you,and you sound genuinely
Happy. I wish you a sweet life with your little family.
Ofcourse I will be looking forward to your great
stories as always. Specially envy and manipulation.
I can even say that I like your style more than
J. herself. You define every character with
So much details that just makes it so hard not to
imagine them and fall in love with each and every
one of them. I got to say, your characterization is
Superb!
Any ways thanks for updating your bio.
And your lovely stories!