Reviews for Envy and Manipulations
guest chapter 22 . 6/20
I hope you’re doing okay.
dracoginnyship chapter 22 . 6/14
I LOVE YOUR WRITING! ABSOLUTELY AMAZING AND THIS IS ONE OF MY FAVOURITE FANFICTIONS EVER! I SO WANT GINNY AND DRACO TO LIVE A HAPPY LIFE
DrinnyAlways chapter 1 . 5/19
This story is actually mind blowing...From starting ... till ending ... I just can't find the words to appreciate, this-this mind blowing piece of work...Waiting for some new Drinny fics from you... not probably the sequel of it, but some new stories... Well done
Your writing and stories are captivating and I hope you're still writing today. I'd love to read more when you're ready to post!
Naomi F chapter 4 . 3/23
Just to let you know I keep coming back like the addicted I’ve become lol
I’m always checking it, maybe for a sequel or a new story written by you, can’t really tell.
This is my all time favorite fanfiction and I’ve been writing and digging for new/old DG stories to read and keep me busy but this story here is UNIQUE.
I swear if you ever write a book I’d read it. You aren’t just a talented writer but I find your writing so involving you’ve got me laughing and crying, fearing and cheering, and feeling it all.
Is there sequal
My third reread and I’m still blown away. This has always been my most favorite perfect drinny and fanfiction ever. And if in another universe this becomes a book, it will forever be in my bedside table.. How can you write like that? How can you make them so alive in my head? Praying for a sequel after all these years.
Lina chapter 22 . 1/29
I‘ve just finished yet another reread of this gem. After all these years still my go to read when I want to loose myself in another world.
I hope that you and your family are doing well, That you are enjoying motherhood and that you‘re happy.
Perhaps you will come back to Ginnys story some day. Either way: thank you.
Naomi F chapter 3 . 12/1/2020
Dec 1st and I swear I’m still addicted!
Hope you write a sequel, I swear you’d have lots of readers.
And I do hope you still get notified each time you get a review lol
Wildearthmagic chapter 21 . 9/22/2020
Ditto to what she said below. Would 100% pay you to finish this story! I still come back often to check for an update and although your latest bio update doesn't bode well for part two, I still have hope that maybe someday you'll return to this world. Just had my fourth reread since I discovered it four years ago and it gets me every damn time. Even if you don't come back to this world, im grateful for this amazing story you've given us.
Illyy Bells chapter 22 . 9/14/2020
I come back this every so often, just to see if you've possibly updated and to reread. I've been reading your stories since Hate is Such a Strong Word (Byron & Lavinia foreverrr). At this point I'm literally ready to pay you to write a sequel to this, or even just a chapter. I honestly think about this story every month since you last updated it and I'm still hoping that maybe one day I'll log on to see an update or a sequel. Seriously not even kidding about the paying you to write more.

Hope you and your family are well!

-N
kvfie chapter 22 . 9/7/2020
OH MY GOD WHAT
Naomi F chapter 2 . 7/31/2020
Hi! Just so you know I’m not over your story yet.
There should be a fiction club to debate it! lol
Not the last time you’ll hear from me! Cheers!
Naomi F chapter 1 . 7/15/2020
Its been over a month since I first started reading it and I swear I’m still thinking about it!
I’ve read it twice already and I’m struggling with the feels yet.
Seriously though, you know the feeling you get at the end of such a good book or after you’ve watched marathon of a damn good tv show. First time with a fiction story!
Can’t get over it just yet.
I’ve decided to give another try in fan stories throughout the pandemic social distancing, since I left it all behind almost 10y ago and even though your story finished in 2013, maybe you should give another try and keep writing more or a sequel.
If you’re over with this whole fiction world, then I hope you still check your reviews from time to time so you’d know the impact you caused me lol
Naomi F chapter 22 . 6/28/2020
Wow!
Just wow! Best writing and plot Ive read in years!
Finally finished and there’s a lot of turn of events! I just love it! It’s just addicting to read it!
And ...the Malfoys are awful people, I’m awful.. but Blaise zabini is the worst... although I find that Ginny would have chosen to be with him willingly if he just chose to be honest other than his true lying nature.
1,569 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »