Reviews for Envy and Manipulations
xoxoKristen chapter 22 . 6/22
Am I silly for holding out for a sequel? It has been nearly two years, but each time I reread this I fall more in love with it and your writing. Please update us again soon.
By the Founders Malfoy chapter 22 . 6/1
Please sequel!
JC chapter 22 . 4/7
Still I still haven't lost hope for the sequel for this! This is one of my favorite reads.
Raylis chapter 18 . 3/22
The ending of this chapter is one of the most horrifically magnificent uses of song lyrics in fiction I've ever read. The ironic use of the song against her discovering of self-worth is so inspiring. It makes me want to go on a girl power rampage and protest something at the state capital lol.

Now that I've expressed my awe: I'm confused, (earlier in the chapter) she mentions getting her period, but isn't she pregnant? I know that during pregnancy it is possible to bleed a little, but I thought when that happened it was constant or something, not on a monthly basis like she mentions...? Is it a symptom of the potions she was given?
springawakening1894 chapter 22 . 3/10
I never reviewed before, but I've been back to reread this specific chapter and sometimes the whole story multiple times now. I love your writing and this story especially. Hopefully you'll be able to post the sequel soon and if you ever get published please let us readers know!
marquisdetonnerre chapter 22 . 3/10
I still find myself checking for updates every couple of days... Can't wait much longer for the sequel!
Hpchick chapter 22 . 3/9
I am so in love with all your stories! I cannot wait for the sequel! You're the best author I've come across in a long time, fanfict and published included! You make the characters come alive!
Raylis589 chapter 10 . 3/4
Will we ever get to find out what happened during the memories that draco took from her? I'm insanely curious. You can tell it probably happened during this chapter, why else would he have his wand out in the middle of the night (no pun intended)? What could she have done that would have been so bad he'd want to erase the memory?
ca.woodlock chapter 22 . 2/17
Wow, I am so happy I stumbled upon this story! You said in your bio that you feel sometimes what you have written is a hunk of junk(or something along those lines) but I assure you this blew my mind! It is basically the story of Ginny and Draco I have been searching for and it may have ruined all others for me! I especially loved the portrayel of Blaise throughout the story. What an amazing plotline and character development.
I sure hope that the sequel will be posted soon, that cliffhanger was intense and left me drooling for more!
Illyy Bells chapter 1 . 2/2
I find myself reading the last two chapters of this story every single month, trying to wait patiently for the next installment. It's been a year and 7 months now since this was finished and 6 months since you last updated your myths story. Pleasee update us on when the sequel might be coming! If it is still coming. Even just a bio update would be greatly appreciated!

-Nikki
I'm actually completely in love with your writing. You are a GREAT writer. I can see you making a living off your writing really. This story might actually be by far the best story I read on fanfiction and I have read a lot of stories. It's been a long time since you finished this story but I hope you are still planning on writing the sequel. I'll be waiting for it!
Love it! I've read and reread this story. OMG blew my mind! Love the ending, high and mighty Draco is not the pureblood he thought! Cant wait to read the sequel! Great job!
Raylis chapter 22 . 12/27/2014
This was truly spectacular. I'm in awe of you. And speechless, I don't know what to say to express to you how amazing this story is. And how much that cliffhanger kills me, lol! All the best, happy holidays and happy new year!
MollyP4321 chapter 22 . 12/14/2014
This simply CANNOT be the end. Please don't be the end. Please, please, please don't be the end. Every time I re read this story I pick up on more of your subtle hints you've had since the beginning, your writing is incredible, however please don't let this be the end. I think I actually neeeed more to function. No pressure or anything...
Annette chapter 22 . 12/14/2014
Wow this is great story I love Drinny...but I am confused whoose is Ethan?
1,465 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »