Reviews for Envy and Manipulations
Ktpham chapter 1 . 10h
Wow, this fanfic is one of my favorites. To be honest, this now is my top favorite story. You are an amazing writer. I just got sucked into this world with your writing. Thank you so much. I, like many others, am looking forward until the day you plan to come back. Thank you for the beauty of your writing! What an inspiration.
You are an absolutely stunning writer and could surely have your works published. I would also love to know if you have had anything published!
xxmadelynxx chapter 22 . 6/27
This was a beautifully written story. I am captivated by your writing and I would desperately love to see more. Please, please, please update the story. I am eager to read more.
Nerlzswirls chapter 18 . 6/7
I hope you are doing well. I always come back to read this story, it is one of my favorite stories of all time and I never tire of it.

I am very hopeful that you will come back to finish the story...one day. Please come back .
You can’t...you can’t end it here!
Even if you're never going to update please just let us know the outcome of what happens? I think most people would really appreciate it
PLEASE UPDATE. I beg of you. This is my most favourite fanfic and it literally breaks me everytime I read this story. There are so many things unanswered, what happened to ginny? To draco? I have read this so many times in the hopes that maybe this time you will post the sequel.
It is more than five years since you finished this story and promised a sequel. Almost two years since ypu updated your bio.
Please don't abandon this story. I really, really hope you read this and get back to writing.
Kflyintothesky chapter 22 . 12/26/2017
I have never been so discombobulated in my life. But this story was lit.
Guest chapter 22 . 12/7/2017
Hoooked! Finished it in one sitting.
Guest chapter 22 . 10/27/2017
It's so unfair to have this hang in limbo! This is my absolute favorite story and it's been such a trip waiting for the sequel to come out. I would rather know at this point if it wasn't going to happen with how many years have passed!
Smu chapter 22 . 9/30/2017
Fucking ginny and fucking braise I hate them . You should have made it draco and ginny getting back together at the end . It's so sad . I hate them . Stupid blaise and Tom riddle . But anyways since u broke my heart at the end of this fic I may say I don't like this fic . I should always have been dracoginny and now I hate ginny stupid stupid stupid and idiot ginny broke draco's heart for blaise
Guest chapter 22 . 5/19/2017
Holy fuck your Tom Riddle was fucking amazing!
Guest chapter 15 . 5/17/2017
Your story made love Ginny as a character. The past few chapters, the dislike began building up again. This chapter officially confirms my hate for her again. I wish I could hit her. She's a freaking stupid, selfish, and whiny c..nt.
Guest chapter 22 . 5/3/2017
I love your works! All your fics are so creative and bring so much emotions to me. The way you potray Draco as a cynical yet loving character is so perfect. Totally looking forward to the new ones. Please update. It's quite a frustating cliff hanger leaving this story undone...
WynnstelleMalfoy chapter 14 . 4/23/2017
THANK YOU PANSY! Talk some sense into that bitch will you? Ginny is so emotionally unstable and selfish I don't even know why Draco still likes her besides the fact that she's on the prettier side and he needs her blood. Ugh I hate and love when I dislike one of my favorite characters in fan fictions because I know the author is doing such a great job with this but I DONT WANT TO HATE GINNY!
1,532 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »