Reviews for Envy and Manipulations
Please please please can we have a summary of the sequel
francessee8 chapter 20 . 2/2
Wait I just want to state a few things from the story, to track if I am being correct.

Blaise is a pureblood, son of Ruth of Lucius Malfoy and therefore the heir of Lancaster Malfoy and also hence is promised to Ginny(because of the blood promise) who is the descendant of Miram who ran away with a half blood. That half blood represents Draco Malfoy in the modern times who is the son of Voldemort (half blood) and Narcissa ( pure blood).

Blaise was born months BEFORE Draco was born and it was possible that Narcissa found out about Lucius and Ruth’s affair and then created her own affair with Voldemort in order to take revenge by being unfaithful WITH the one that Lucius whom most looks up to and that is Voldemort.

Blaise from a young age is rotten to the core. (And also Draco, it seems and it looks like Draco’s son is exhibiting some of the bad qualities of his father by always being naughty and getting Ginny having a lot of calls from his school—-I really hope her son would not be the next Dark Lord or Draco)

When Blaise learned about his true lineage he killed his adoptive father, Carmine Zabini. And that’s why even when they were young, Zabini has always wanted Draco’s “possessions” because he knows that he is also a Malfoy and therefore deserves and desires what also Draco has.

It has been established time and time again that Ginny does not harbor any romantic feelings towards Blaise. This parallels them to their ancestors : Miram who does not want to do anything with Lancaster Malfoy. Her true love has always been the half blood which parallels to Draco.
EvelynFrost1 chapter 21 . 1/9
As much as I love this book. The painstakingly way that the dialogue draws everything out far more than it should has caused me to skim each section for any hint of moving the story forward, and I end up just skipping over because we really don’t need to know the same things she thinks being repeated over and over and over again just worded differently in 7-9 paragraphs. It’s the only issue I have with this book. It has started to take the interest out of it. Like we don’t need to see them flirting this much when we want to see what happens next with the plot. We get it, he likes her but WHAT HAPPENS NEXT.
guest chapter 22 . 6/20/2021
I hope you’re doing okay.
dracoginnyship chapter 22 . 6/14/2021
I LOVE YOUR WRITING! ABSOLUTELY AMAZING AND THIS IS ONE OF MY FAVOURITE FANFICTIONS EVER! I SO WANT GINNY AND DRACO TO LIVE A HAPPY LIFE
DrinnyAlways chapter 1 . 5/19/2021
This story is actually mind blowing...From starting ... till ending ... I just can't find the words to appreciate, this-this mind blowing piece of work...Waiting for some new Drinny fics from you... not probably the sequel of it, but some new stories... Well done
Guest chapter 1 . 4/19/2021
Your writing and stories are captivating and I hope you're still writing today. I'd love to read more when you're ready to post!
Naomi F chapter 4 . 3/23/2021
Just to let you know I keep coming back like the addicted I’ve become lol
I’m always checking it, maybe for a sequel or a new story written by you, can’t really tell.
This is my all time favorite fanfiction and I’ve been writing and digging for new/old DG stories to read and keep me busy but this story here is UNIQUE.
I swear if you ever write a book I’d read it. You aren’t just a talented writer but I find your writing so involving you’ve got me laughing and crying, fearing and cheering, and feeling it all.
Guest chapter 22 . 2/11/2021
Is there sequal
Guest chapter 22 . 2/5/2021
My third reread and I’m still blown away. This has always been my most favorite perfect drinny and fanfiction ever. And if in another universe this becomes a book, it will forever be in my bedside table.. How can you write like that? How can you make them so alive in my head? Praying for a sequel after all these years.
Lina chapter 22 . 1/29/2021
I‘ve just finished yet another reread of this gem. After all these years still my go to read when I want to loose myself in another world.
I hope that you and your family are doing well, That you are enjoying motherhood and that you‘re happy.
Perhaps you will come back to Ginnys story some day. Either way: thank you.
Naomi F chapter 3 . 12/1/2020
Dec 1st and I swear I’m still addicted!
Hope you write a sequel, I swear you’d have lots of readers.
And I do hope you still get notified each time you get a review lol
Wildearthmagic chapter 21 . 9/22/2020
Ditto to what she said below. Would 100% pay you to finish this story! I still come back often to check for an update and although your latest bio update doesn't bode well for part two, I still have hope that maybe someday you'll return to this world. Just had my fourth reread since I discovered it four years ago and it gets me every damn time. Even if you don't come back to this world, im grateful for this amazing story you've given us.
Illyy Bells chapter 22 . 9/14/2020
I come back this every so often, just to see if you've possibly updated and to reread. I've been reading your stories since Hate is Such a Strong Word (Byron & Lavinia foreverrr). At this point I'm literally ready to pay you to write a sequel to this, or even just a chapter. I honestly think about this story every month since you last updated it and I'm still hoping that maybe one day I'll log on to see an update or a sequel. Seriously not even kidding about the paying you to write more.

Hope you and your family are well!

-N