Reviews for Envy and Manipulations
It's so unfair to have this hang in limbo! This is my absolute favorite story and it's been such a trip waiting for the sequel to come out. I would rather know at this point if it wasn't going to happen with how many years have passed!
Smu chapter 22 . 9/30
Fucking ginny and fucking braise I hate them . You should have made it draco and ginny getting back together at the end . It's so sad . I hate them . Stupid blaise and Tom riddle . But anyways since u broke my heart at the end of this fic I may say I don't like this fic . I should always have been dracoginny and now I hate ginny stupid stupid stupid and idiot ginny broke draco's heart for blaise
Holy fuck your Tom Riddle was fucking amazing!
Your story made love Ginny as a character. The past few chapters, the dislike began building up again. This chapter officially confirms my hate for her again. I wish I could hit her. She's a freaking stupid, selfish, and whiny c..nt.
I love your works! All your fics are so creative and bring so much emotions to me. The way you potray Draco as a cynical yet loving character is so perfect. Totally looking forward to the new ones. Please update. It's quite a frustating cliff hanger leaving this story undone...
WynnstelleMalfoy chapter 14 . 4/23
THANK YOU PANSY! Talk some sense into that bitch will you? Ginny is so emotionally unstable and selfish I don't even know why Draco still likes her besides the fact that she's on the prettier side and he needs her blood. Ugh I hate and love when I dislike one of my favorite characters in fan fictions because I know the author is doing such a great job with this but I DONT WANT TO HATE GINNY!
WynnstelleMalfoy chapter 12 . 4/22
This fic is coming along great and the plot is soooo interesting! I read I'm Yours and all the sequels and prequels, and I love how Draco is just as possessive and influencing as he was then. The only thing I really hate is Ginny! Normally I love her because she's so smart and powerful, but in this one she is shown as a really hotheaded selfish girl. I know how Ron, Hermione and Harry treated her wasn't right, making her feel that she wasn't good enough, but really Ginny is extremely stupid and naive if she's going around telling everybody everything and still thinking that Draco wasn't treating her fairly.
chip chapter 19 . 12/30/2016
uh, ginny if youre not talking to your boyfriends about your period then youre doing it wrong! ginnys really matured a lot, she can still get a bit unfair and bitter towards other people but she thinks things through more.

im really sad about henry. while it was stupid for ginny to run after him, because she probably just called more attention to him, she just couldnt abandon him like she felt she was abandoned. i think you did a great job illustrating her dependency on him. she didnt go out and make sure draco harry or any of her family was safe, she just searched for harry with a one track mind because thats how she was coping. i wish she would have been able to stun voldemort or just do something when she had the upper hand but i get that shes still not totally there yet. also lucious! so sad that he had to perish, although im a bit surprised that he put himself in the position to come into harm when bill was clearly armed and most likely had the intention to kill the secret keeper. this was an intense chapter!
Chip chapter 12 . 12/28/2016
I dont think Ginny knows how to comfort anyone without being intimate She was pretty intimate with Dean, not that holding his hand or huggin him is excessively flirty when she was comforting him but she wasnt considering that Dean is an old flame who's vulnerable right now and maybe she should be careful not to potentially rekindle his feelings. not that it seems dean is hung up on her but i dont think she gets that dean very easily could have taken the comforting a step further. I dunno, i just thought that would be considerate toward both her and dean.

i was glad when ginny was humbled about not getting on the quidditch team. i know she desrves to know why, but itd be nice if she had a little more perspective and considered that purebloods cant even make the team.

great chapter, i thought the blood drawing with tom was super interesting, the way you write his character makes him charismatic and ruthless at the same time. its sad to see ginny lose herself so much, but i wish she was better at communication! dracos so much better at communicating that he can convince ginny, but ginny is just so emotional that instead of calmly explaining her side she usally just starts acting childishly. i hope she develops and starts to learn that she needs to do more than act on emotion if shes going to get into this game with everyone. cant wait for the next chapter!
chip chapter 11 . 12/28/2016
Ginny's character is so interesting to me, she tries to be bold but she's just so in over her head and her plans arent very well thought out. we've gotten pretty familiar with ginny and how she feels about draco and the why, but its still a bit ambiguous why draco decided to pursue ginny. surely theres more to it than the end of the curse and blood feud
Chip chapter 8 . 12/27/2016
I actually think Draco's request for ginny not to be one on one with harry is pretty fair, considering that harry is attracted to her and willing to act on it. however, he went about it insuch a way that was controlling and bullyish. the curse should have been done in the first place, and he shouldnt have read her mind. you make draco such an interesting character because he seems torn between a side that is calm and caring & the other which is ruthless and dominating. his logic isnt flawless but ti has enough ground that hes not necessarily wrong for what he expects from ginny, its just the way he goes about it denies her room for autonomy. this is what makes your draco so believable, he does care for ginny and often enough he can show it in a healthy manner, which is why she cant continue to be with him. however, when he gets overwhelmed with emotion he can become cruel and aggressive towards her, but she cant really talk about it because he doesnt like to be questioned. sorry for the analysis on your draco but really, is characterization is well done. hes controlling and manipulative in a way that is common and confusing to the empathetic victim that rationalizes away his behavior and its just so believable
chip chapter 7 . 12/27/2016
man, ginny really bounces around form being a shy, sweet girl, to an angsty, selfish teen to a burgeoning young woman. now theres things she can't ignore and things she tries to and wow this plot is just thickening
crazy4potterfiction chapter 1 . 12/27/2016
This is the best fic I've ever read. You are amazing, I can't explain how good this fic is. Oh my God, I really wish you could continue it. Maybe an epilogue? Please, anything.
chip chapter 2 . 12/27/2016
im actually really into the pansy ginny friendship! although i wish ginny would be a beter friend to luna before she loses her wah
Guest chapter 22 . 12/27/2016
It is torture to have seen the update back in May that gave the snippet of hope that you would continue writing sometime soon. I adore all of your stories and I must admit I check for chapters and updates to your profile an embarrassing amount. While I still have high hopes of any sort of update to stories, I know many of us I'm sure would even love to just see a profile status update. Best of luck with life!
1,523 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »