Reviews for Flag On The Play
Leti0422 chapter 8 . 2/10
Cute. I loved this story. Great job.
sundes2013 chapter 3 . 9/11/2013
I really love their personalities
sundes2013 chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
Wow. I have never read any x-men stories that made the mutants humans because I thought it would be boring, but you change my mind. You are a great writer.
KIttenFLuffs chapter 8 . 8/10/2013
Yay! So Happy
MINAH25 chapter 8 . 5/10/2013
Glad they got their happy ending.
krjemb chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
You'd be hard pressed to find any five foot three players in the NFL.
SimplySinful21 chapter 8 . 7/4/2012
Beautiful! I just wish we could have read more of ur awesome story!
God's Echo chapter 8 . 6/3/2012
I did not want it to end good story I loved it
Darlin chapter 8 . 5/5/2012
Ah, so satisfying. I enjoyed this tremendously, even came back after an outing and stayed up late to finish this. I look forward to reading more of your RoLo and might even give some of your OreO a try again.
Darlin chapter 5 . 5/5/2012
Ah, that's so sweet.
Darlin chapter 4 . 5/5/2012
For some odd reason I love bitchy Storm. Maybe because she's more real that way instead of the perfect, regal woman that I adore mostly. Bitchy can be fun. It certainly is here. I love the back and forth, just had me cracking up. This is a lovely story.
Darlin chapter 2 . 5/5/2012
I love this already. It is the hardest thing to write men well I think, oh how I struggle with that! But you definitely know men and you write men very well.
Darlin chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
I love that you're writing RoLo! I remember you did OreO and I've never quite been a fan of that ship though I finally did give in, a little at least. Nevertheless RoLo has my heart and you, Antay, seem to have a wonderful grasp of RoLo, or at least the first chapter here leads me to believe so. You certainly have Logan down pact something many people don't quite capture. I'm thinking I'm going to enjoy reading this story tonight.
bree51 chapter 8 . 4/6/2012
I LOVED THIS STORY! WELL RIDDEN AND A GREAT FUN READ! MORE WORK LIKE THIS AND I CAN SEE MOVIE AND T.V. PRODUCERS E-MAILING YOU LIKE MAD! KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK! THIS FAN THANKS YOU FOR IT WHOLEHEARTEDLY!
Soapy Harlequin chapter 8 . 3/25/2012