Reviews for See The Light
destination procrastination chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Made me cry. (Don't tell a SOUL! I have a reputation to uphold, you know.)
Bow Ties And Hair Gel chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
Im crying. I cry EVERY time I watch this part of the movie and I'm crying now. This was nice, but RRREEEAAALLLYYY SSSAAADDD!
Rosebud5 chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
Beautiful and insanely sad! I love how you made Eugene humbler... I honestly don't find him as cocky and full of himself as people seem to think he is. This was just lovely... Please keep writing!
Happy Endings for All chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
I loved it! There were a few little grammar mistakes but I barely noticed them. Since the movie began with Eugene's narration how this was the story of how he died, I really liked that you ended it that way. It was great getting a glimpse into his head, especially at this poignant, life-changing (life-ending) moment. Thanks for writing! 3
Alan Jovel chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
This scene in the film was so emotional and sad :(
ectoaceinspace chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
Very well written! That scene made me cry every time I saw the movie! ')
oasis1314 chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
this story is heartbreaking (even though i know it ends happily lol) and so well written!
Allie Chick chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
Wow. That was amazing! You could feel the emotion. I liked the way you wrote this. It feels like Eugene. Good work!
Ethos chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Wow, definitely one of the better renditions of this scene that I've seen so far. One thing though: it should be "writhed", not "wreathed" when he's crawling around on the floor :D