Reviews for Where's the Dislike Button?
LouiseKurylo chapter 10 . 7/12
Not my usual fare, but A LOT OF FUN. It's so weirdly in-character for being OOC. Thanks for the diversion.
As-Long-As-I'm-Around chapter 1 . 7/4
I read back on this story and on all the lovely reviews-it was so awesome to hear how many people laughed and how much they enjoyed this story :)
If I didn't reply to each and everyone of you- i'm sorry. But I read them ALL and I laughed with you. So thank you!
I've just got something to say to Hater because they are rubbing me off the wrong way and I feel like I shouldn't have had to apologize-just as they didn't have to for what they said.

'Hater'- your name says it all. it is NOT okay to pick someone's writing apart-especially when they do it for FUN. Constructive criticism is fine-but picking apart someone's writing? I feel sorry for you. Even if that was your JOB- I AM NOT WRITING FOR YOU. I am writing for those that follow this story and MYSELF. I do NOT owe you ANYTHING. I will NOT condone it and I will NOT apologize for standing up for myself. EVER. Especially to bullies like you. Also-my attitude?
AHAHHAHA. You don't know me. you see what I write and you interpret the way YOU want to. That is a reflection on YOU, not on me. As Jane says in this story, xoxo ;)

To the person who wrote the comment about my story not following the guidelines- it's still here isn't? Better not push my luck though-or I might get into trouble for my 'attitude' again.

To everyone else- I only have love for you.

LOVE As-Long-As-I'm-Around
SpankyMcFartleson chapter 10 . 4/26/2014
This is hilarious and I just read it again for a pick me up. :)
chadairuler chapter 10 . 7/28/2013
This was absolutely amazing. I enjoyed every chapter and oh God it was hilarious. One of my faves 3
Haribo2012 chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
lol i love it x
Guest chapter 10 . 3/25/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Simonlover43 chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
This is a hilarious idea XD
Anna chapter 10 . 2/9/2013
Epi chapter 5 . 1/19/2013
OMG! This is the best one Ive EVER EVER heard, you should give it to the producer of the mentalist and tell them that this should be an episode, because I SURELY, POSITIVELY BELIEVE it should be an episode:-)... I LOVE IT! LAUGHING AT EVERYTHING!:-) LOL
Lalalupin chapter 10 . 1/11/2013
I loved reading this story so much, it made me laugh a lot! I especially loved this last chapter, it was very sweet, and a very perfect ending :) This fic was very well written, and like I said before, I can really imagine these characters acting like they did... Actually, it would be awesome if they all got facebook in the series, it would make a brilliant episode! So, love this story, and I'm looking forward to reading some of your other stories! :)
Lalalupin chapter 8 . 1/9/2013
Loving this! I could seriously imagine all the characters posting this sort of stuff on facebook. This is so funny!
Lalalupin chapter 6 . 1/9/2013
Hahah, loved this! This is a great story, really enjoying it :D
Lalalupin chapter 3 . 1/8/2013
Loving this! So funny!
Lalalupin chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Far out, this is hilarious! I haven't laughed this much while reading a fanfiction ever! Loved it :) Can't wait to read more!
Rayclash chapter 10 . 1/8/2013
Excellent work! Really funny story you wrote! Thanks a lot for sharing it with us! :) If you would continue the story I would be very glad to read it!