Reviews for Social Networking
DPfan chapter 2 . 9/30
I feel like crying in happiness omg. This revelation fic has my heart swelled up in joy. When I read "most likely to be a hero", my heart literally fluttered. Love your writing style and this short fic was cute and amazing!
Selenity84 chapter 2 . 9/24
I loved this reveal fic! It was kinda funny reading Paulina chasing after Danny for once.
Tyrone666 chapter 2 . 8/12
I loved it
ADreamInTimeGoneBy chapter 2 . 5/14
so sweet, and a great ending
sallykeeper chapter 2 . 1/11
Wow this was a fun read! You are a good writer and I enjoy your storytelling
bibliophilea chapter 2 . 11/16/2017
The way this started out I was worried the kids would take the revelation badly and go on to make life a LOT harder for Danny and co. But after seeing their reaction, and how they decided to change their behavior for the better, I really loved it! It was soft and warm and fluffy and cute and everything I would want a best case scenario reaction from half the class knowing Danny's secret to be!

It doesn't surprise me that writing bitchy-Paulina was hard - reading bitchy-Paulina was pretty difficult, too. But the payoff from the other classmates was golden.

Thank you for writing this, and for putting it in a place where I could find it!
Verdantia Akalixi chapter 2 . 7/13/2017
Oh, this was great. A more subtle take on the idea of the A-lister's finding out DF is DP than I've seen before, methinks. The long-term playout made the conclusion especially satisfying.
emptymorgue chapter 2 . 5/8/2017
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I LOVE IT ITS SO ADORABLE

v.v danny gets to be happy c:
messedupmoon chapter 2 . 12/20/2016
I just found this piece by accident and if you're still there I would like to say that this is absolutely amazing
lexi1220 chapter 2 . 11/26/2016
That was beautiful.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/4/2016
THIS MADE ME SO HAPPY THANK YOU
Guest chapter 2 . 7/17/2016
Awwwwww, this fic was SOOOO good..! I love it to death! Thank you for taking the time and energy to write this fic, and thank you for sharing it with us readers! :]
LiteratureGirl12 chapter 2 . 7/14/2016
This story made me laugh so hard, (well mostly the second chapter, but still) it was simply amazing. Great job with this little fic!
SimplyMe51 chapter 2 . 6/25/2016
It's beautiful, thank you so much!
Outcast's redeemer chapter 2 . 4/20/2016
I have never laughed as hard as I did when I read the little tm mark after fenton rope... this was awsome. Thanks for the good read