Reviews for Social Networking
Way cool.

Evidence of why, in some ways, it's better for their classmates' discovery to happen Senior year rather than sooner- overall they're a lot closer to growing up, and so react accordingly.
XD

Definitely one of the better 'reveal' fics out there.
*coos over Sam and Tuck taking care of a battered Danny*

*high-five* for the popular's being grown-ups about something! (Paulina excluded, though for clear reasons)
marko37713 chapter 2 . 10/26/2014
I. I. I'm speechless. I love this. No, I more than love this, but I can't think of another word for it. Adore it? There are no words, let's leave it at that. I love this and I love you.
Thank you for writing this, it's brilliant.
-marko
Lilith Jae chapter 2 . 10/23/2014
OMG, this is awesome! I can't imagine Paulina having had a deep dark secret that Star of all people could blackmail her with. And I completely understand Danny, Sam and Tucker's fear of the end of the world. I wonder why they didn't just wonder if they had been transported to a parallel dimension. After all, the A-listers were being complete opposites. Though Danny may take their change as a strange phenomenon on its own, I wonder why thetrio never tried to dig out the reason everyone was acting so strange, I mean, seriously. If I were them, I'd have freaked long ago.
xX The Sexy Beauty Xx chapter 2 . 8/16/2014
This is so heart-warming! I nearly cried, reading about Star, and how Paulina is such a bitch, and everything! I think Dash and Star and Kwan and the others were all really sweet!
secretwhovianpony chapter 2 . 6/27/2014
Yay! It took Paulina being massively witchy with a capital b, but yay! Also, I loved what you put for the trio's most likely. I laughed at Tucker' s. I could see that happening.
Paego chapter 2 . 5/25/2014
Very well written! I love how, even though the A-List knew, and one of them was going out with Tucker, the trio never found out that they knew. Like they inherited the Oblivious Fenton gene XD Very in character too!
Guest chapter 2 . 5/6/2014
WRITTEN
JESUS
Ruby 1334 chapter 2 . 4/29/2014
Awww! :)
I can't express just how happy this chapter made me.
I loved it, I really did!
Ruby 1334 chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
AWESOME! :D
I, at first was so IRRITATED that Paulina was cruel enough to spy on Danny and Sam to get black mail on her.
And when Paulina was saying about how that would be her blackmail...
My anger boiled...
But when the others stopped her from doing that I was SO GLAD! :D
Thank you SO MUCH for not letting Paulina get away with that!
(She got what was coming to her!)
I hope Danny's going to heal well.
DoodlingPlume chapter 2 . 3/28/2014
This is just beautiful! Short, but concise and completely understandable! No characters are OOC, and your writing is just easy to read!

However, for some of the Spanish words should end in -a, (such as pendeja) since the object of the adjective is Sam, and she is a girl ;D

Anyway, Great job!
Nitmi chapter 2 . 1/9/2014
Lovely Fic! Awesome and fluffy.
Avatarlover123 chapter 2 . 12/23/2013
perfect i loved it , i'm secretly a Danny phantom fangirl , ( that's another childhood cartoon character i'm in love with 3 )
AnnaAdelmeister chapter 2 . 11/7/2013
I love how adorable this story is! I love the writing style as well!
Kiwi chapter 2 . 11/7/2013
Oh my goodness, this is great. I'm crying wow, good job friend... ;w;