Reviews for Social Networking
Awwwwww, this fic was SOOOO good..! I love it to death! Thank you for taking the time and energy to write this fic, and thank you for sharing it with us readers! :]
LiteratureGirl12 chapter 2 . 7/14
This story made me laugh so hard, (well mostly the second chapter, but still) it was simply amazing. Great job with this little fic!
SimplyMe51 chapter 2 . 6/25
It's beautiful, thank you so much!
outcast's redeemer chapter 2 . 4/20
I have never laughed as hard as I did when I read the little tm mark after fenton rope... this was awsome. Thanks for the good read
Aww cute! I really loved how you made star a closet nerd and now I officially have someone that I agreeably ship tucker with, courtesy of you :D
Cabbit and the Weasel chapter 2 . 12/5/2015
Omg. I think this is the first time in a long time that a fanfic actually made me giggled out of sheer joy. It was just so sweet, so sappy and i just don't know how to describe the sensation. I've giggled along with a lot of fics, but this is one of the few that seriously just made me burst with elation!

Just wow. This is officially my fav DP fic that is a DF/SM pairing.
FallingNarwhals chapter 2 . 10/26/2015
This story is exactly how I wanted Danny Phantom to end instead of Phantom Planet.
Glowing Loudly chapter 2 . 10/20/2015
My favorite oneshot I've ever read.

:DDD
AstroPhantom chapter 2 . 9/24/2015
So this was awesome and brilliant and perfect. Easily wedged its way high up on my list of favorite DP fics. :D
Great chapter 2 . 9/3/2015
Good that they grew up. Although Im almost sure that Tucker installed a program to avoid unwanted vĂ­deo feed to go out. Looking forward to more!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/23/2015
Oh my gosh, that ending was ADORABLE. I loved it so much, thank you for bringing this into the world and sharing it with everyone!
I really loved how the entire class sorta unanimously decided that the best way to thank Danny and Sam was to set them up, at prom no less. That was pretty hilarious. I quite enjoyed that. :)
Kattyllin chapter 2 . 7/12/2015
I cried a little bit at the end, not gonna lie :)
InsanityIsClarity chapter 2 . 3/30/2015
Well wasn't that a picture perfect ending? Seriously, life isn't like that. There are no "happily ever afters", just new beginnings. There really are no endings. This story started off with a good idea, but then you just had everything work out picture perfect, and it was ruined.
Guest chapter 2 . 2/4/2015
Way cool.

Evidence of why, in some ways, it's better for their classmates' discovery to happen Senior year rather than sooner- overall they're a lot closer to growing up, and so react accordingly.
XD

Definitely one of the better 'reveal' fics out there.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/4/2015
*coos over Sam and Tuck taking care of a battered Danny*

*high-five* for the popular's being grown-ups about something! (Paulina excluded, though for clear reasons)