Reviews for Social Networking
emptymorgue chapter 2 . 5/8
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I LOVE IT ITS SO ADORABLE

v.v danny gets to be happy c:
messedupmoon chapter 2 . 12/20/2016
I just found this piece by accident and if you're still there I would like to say that this is absolutely amazing
lexi1220 chapter 2 . 11/26/2016
That was beautiful.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/4/2016
THIS MADE ME SO HAPPY THANK YOU
Guest chapter 2 . 7/17/2016
Awwwwww, this fic was SOOOO good..! I love it to death! Thank you for taking the time and energy to write this fic, and thank you for sharing it with us readers! :]
LiteratureGirl12 chapter 2 . 7/14/2016
This story made me laugh so hard, (well mostly the second chapter, but still) it was simply amazing. Great job with this little fic!
SimplyMe51 chapter 2 . 6/25/2016
It's beautiful, thank you so much!
Outcast's redeemer chapter 2 . 4/20/2016
I have never laughed as hard as I did when I read the little tm mark after fenton rope... this was awsome. Thanks for the good read
Guest chapter 2 . 3/14/2016
Aww cute! I really loved how you made star a closet nerd and now I officially have someone that I agreeably ship tucker with, courtesy of you :D
Cabbit and the Weasel chapter 2 . 12/5/2015
Omg. I think this is the first time in a long time that a fanfic actually made me giggled out of sheer joy. It was just so sweet, so sappy and i just don't know how to describe the sensation. I've giggled along with a lot of fics, but this is one of the few that seriously just made me burst with elation!

Just wow. This is officially my fav DP fic that is a DF/SM pairing.
FallingNarwhals chapter 2 . 10/26/2015
This story is exactly how I wanted Danny Phantom to end instead of Phantom Planet.
Glowing Loudly chapter 2 . 10/20/2015
My favorite oneshot I've ever read.

:DDD
AstroPhantom chapter 2 . 9/24/2015
So this was awesome and brilliant and perfect. Easily wedged its way high up on my list of favorite DP fics. :D
Great chapter 2 . 9/3/2015
Good that they grew up. Although Im almost sure that Tucker installed a program to avoid unwanted vĂ­deo feed to go out. Looking forward to more!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/23/2015
Oh my gosh, that ending was ADORABLE. I loved it so much, thank you for bringing this into the world and sharing it with everyone!
I really loved how the entire class sorta unanimously decided that the best way to thank Danny and Sam was to set them up, at prom no less. That was pretty hilarious. I quite enjoyed that. :)