Reviews for Last Night on Earth
Dawnwisker chapter 1 . 1/20
Yami yugi told yugi that he could call him yami in the English version. Not fandom Ryou and Malik are fandom
Mana's Madness chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
Aww... Beautiful. I loved that you made the lemon loving instead of steamy, seems much more in character. God, I almost cried near the end because I kept being reminded of the ending... Q_Q And the author's note at the bottom? Totally agree with it all, especially the part about Anzu. Seriously, she seems to be a failed love interest for Yuugi and/or Yami, added so yaoi haters can pretend puzzleshipping isn't canon. (Don't particularly bash her though; only makes me wanna hate her more and people go over the top sometimes) And damn, I'm only just watching the anime (Japanese though, 4kids ruined it!) ... I'm only up to the battle city finals. Dammit, I still have over sixty episodes to watch before doma! I wanna see the famous puzzleshippy arc!
lilyflower666 chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
that was so...romantic and hearts stopping. Midnight
TheGrandJester chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
nooo! so sad :( but good!
kit-lelouch ai chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
you did great
Daemon Luciel chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Oh man I nearly wanted to cry while reading this fic. Its so emotional

I love it! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
that was truly beautiful. You are a great writer. :)
jade227 chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
Looking at the publush date, this is an older story but it is one of the best ones I have read. In my opinion, you did very well with capturing the depth of the bond that had been forged between the two. And, i agree, this pairing is pretty much canon. It was a wonderful story and I enjoyed reading it.
MilleniumHeart323 chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
Great sorry :) very moving
TexasDreamer01 chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
I wish I could fave this twice, just because of the author's comment at the end. This was handled brilliantly, and I'm surprised I haven't read such a staple Puzzleshipping story.

brittney
watch-me-write chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
NNNGGHHHHSSSSGGHHNN AND OTHER SOUNDS THAT WE DON'T HAVE A WORD IN ENGLISH FOR!

My god...while it's been a while since I've watched this series - a loooooong while, and I didn't even finish it all, which I'm sad about and will probably rectify very shortly - I'm just totally in awe. You almost made me CRY. Like...OMG MY HEART IS BREAKING KIND OF CRYING! A fic actually hasn't made me do that since... :/ Well, for a while! Which I certainly wasn't expecting, to be honest. Ok, so because I didn't actually finish watching the series with these characters I didn't know about this big duel thing that they're supposed to have at the end, but I suppose in hindsight it could probably be predicted anyways.

Regardless though, I'm just like...I still have tears edging my eyes! And it just totally caught me off guard by how emotional that last scene was, actually. And I will honestly say when I started reading it it felt a bit TOO cheesy and kinda flowery and whatnot, but crap. I'M SORRY. Whatever I thought before, I've forgotten it because that last scene just...FFS, I'm gonna cry. I'm going to go now. And read happy fics. Or watch Yu-Gi-Oh! The Abridged Series. BECAUSE NOW I'M JUST SO DEPRESSED! D':

...All emotion aside, you're a great writer :) I loved it in the end, haha :)
kirara the great chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
hi i found a youtube vid about this and i just had to read it, it was sad and i want another chapter but it was the greatest thing involving yugioh that i'll probably ever read
pro-alipro chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
According to my understanding, Atemu was nearing or was fifteen when he sealed the shadows away, making him about a year or two youger than Yuugi-tachi, though that isn't too apparent due to his build and maturity. I could be wrong, because I'm not too sure...and the reason why Yuugi looked so much young is that he has diabetes. Are all diabetic people short? /
Animelvr chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
Wow, this was so totally cool!
Shiny Bachuru chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
Can I just take a moment to slam my head repeatedly against the wall for not noticing this earlier? This was simply marvelous. I recently watched all the old episodes of Yu-Gi-Oh, and I have to admit that it is rather...erm...slashy. Maybe you could pass it off as deep friendship, but...you just can't. There's just so much chemistry between them, and you captured that perfectly in this story. Thank you so much for sharing this with us, and I hope to see more works from you in the future.