Reviews for Rapunzel
Hinata28h chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Pure. Awesomeness. 3

Hinata28h
Witchdoctr chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
Eh, I liked how you went with it, but I feel like the sex scene was really out of place, given the way the rest of it's written. And why mention that France was "lustful" and interested in his son if you weren't going to do anything with it?
Sebastian's Servant Felicia chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
This was beautiful!
IllusionaryMagician chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
Haha! That was good! I liked it! Nice lemon for your first! _ its was well done! Hehe twins... Yay i get cookies! -_-" hmm should i eat them or not... _ well done! It was great!
AbbyGreenEyes chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
Ah, I'm such a sucker for fairytales! I loved this. I don't think Al was too OOC or anything like that.
Waruitenshi chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
Wow, normally I don't read Canada & America pairings but since your Beauty and the Beast fic was so good I decided to check this one out. And it's really quite an awesome read! I like how it went. Lmfao why does Fance make such a good villain type charcter though? That's... so freakin' weird... BUT it is funny. Now! Where are these promised cookies of specialness? XD
DatMapleLeaf chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
Wow... Not many people know the original Rapunzel. XD Good Job~ I like how you snuck that sex scene in... If only they had that in the original story. w BUT, BACK TO THE MAIN POINT. GOOD USAGE OF THE GRIMMS, MATE~
sweet-and-simple chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
Yay~ Happily ever after! Hah hah!

You follow the disney fairy tales very well! What do you do, watching them endlessly while writing the story for them for each one? You have it down to a T (Whatever T is...)!
I'm At My All Time Low chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
Ah~ so cute :3 I liked this seriously :D
three-tailed-fox chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
The story is great, but I think you're missing a lot of commas. The story got a little confusing without them.
FernFrost chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
That was amazing! The story was a wonderful version~

And as for the sex scene, I think you did a wonderful job! It was Amazing! AMAZING you hear? Lol But really, if that was your first time writing one, holy crap.

This was a really cool idea. I loved it! Thank you for writing this version of Rapunzel. :D
PetitePomme chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
Awwwww! How adorable! I just Love Alfie and Mattie together! Soooo cute!

Good Job! :3333