Reviews for Windows to the Soul
Mark C chapter 8 . 3/12
Castle last comment was perfect and a good way to get under Beckett's skin even if it was unintentional. This certainly showed how their relationship was back then.
krjemb chapter 4 . 1/15/2013
At first I thought she was talking about Montgomery.
JennaBennett chapter 7 . 8/13/2012
I loved this episode so much! God, I wish she'd opened the door sooner... I'd love to see your take on what happens after she opens the door :)
JennaBennett chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
The 'hot for Castle'/'hot for Beckett' realisations? Seriously, genius. Such an awesome way to end both of their perspectives...
Schatze8210 chapter 7 . 7/3/2011
It's too bad that Kate didn't actually walk through the door and knock on Rick's...that could have been a very interesting AU.
Schatze8210 chapter 3 . 7/3/2011
Excellent!
LittleLizzieZentara chapter 6 . 5/3/2011
"up to her nose in cold ones" LOL
LittleLizzieZentara chapter 5 . 5/3/2011
This is a lot how I imagined the scene, too.
LittleLizzieZentara chapter 4 . 5/3/2011
Awww, she's Castle's hero. I love it!
LittleLizzieZentara chapter 3 . 5/3/2011
I like the way you made the distinction between Rick and Castle in this one.
LittleLizzieZentara chapter 2 . 5/3/2011
Kate's level of denial is amazing in this chapter. But it definitely fits. Yet another great chapter.
LittleLizzieZentara chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
I love the way you wrote Kate's emotions in this chapter. And I love how you had Castle thinking that he couldn't be with Natalie because of what it would do to Kate. Although I don't think he would be with someone until the relationship was officially over, rather than being a slap away from being over. But maybe that's just me.
LittleLizzieZentara chapter 7 . 5/2/2011
This is awesome! Although I was surprised-you don't think she reaqlizes YET that she's in love with Castle? I can see her thinking that she feels more strongly than he does and wondering how he really feels about her, but the thought of her not knowing how she feels threw me.
SheWhoTangles chapter 7 . 5/2/2011
This was great! Her heart wrenching self-doubt and conflict wrestling with her rational mind... Love it!
phnxgrl chapter 7 . 5/2/2011
I loved this chapter I loved all the inner dialog Kate had with herself! Please update soon!