Reviews for And the World Crashed Down
Dolphingirl32173 chapter 1 . 2/6
well, that was awesome. i love it.
Kina Kalamari chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
I'm kind of confused by this. At some points it seemed AU and then at others kind of canon and there wasn't enough description for me to really figure out which it was.

Despite that, I thought it was really well written. I love this style of oneshot, where it glosses over the details but hits all of the important moments and leaves you with a feeling of a story fully told. You did an excellent job with that style, so kudos. :)
Lady Mythology chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
Another beautiful piece. Thank you so much for sharing. Brick by brick, I'm glad Elena had someone for her, especially Damon. Beautiful.
MorningAngel9 chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
This was a great read :)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
LOL noble...Stefan has become quite the petty thing which is why I cannot stand him currently. Loved this fic and the idea of Damon incorporating himself into her life so seamlessly, which is essentially what happened over the course of the seasons.
4231dog chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
I liked it.
my 2 guys chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
that was good keep it up
inyoureyesifoundgrace chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
It's beautiful! And that's because it's just coherent with Elena's and Damon's characters. Thank you for writing something so good.
SemperSomnium chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
I really enjoyed this. It was lovely.
Breathlesswhisper15 chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
I love this story!
Perfect Pirate Captain chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
I could see him bowing out nobly too, especially if he believes it's the best thing for Elena. Anyway, really nice job with this one.
ibelieveintruelove chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
I really liked this! Damon being the one to help rebuild her world - it's a perfect fit for these two. Wonderful job!
2littlegreeneyes chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
Great story!I loved the way you wrote Damon's return :D
ribka-pyranja chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
Mmmmm, I really liked it))) Great job)
lync chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
that was lovely. very wellwritten.