Reviews for That Summer
Amym9903yahoo.com chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
I loved this o/s! I was even open to the Edward/esme pairing! That's big for me! LOL! I would love to see this continue furthur! I hope you'll consider it! Great job!
Amym9903yahoo.com chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
magmom2 chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
This was a very good story but I wish you had used anybody but Esme. It's like she is his mother.
Shaina chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
LOVED it girl nice spin at the end
insanemum chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
You wrote that beautifully! Really, really lovely. I am completely in love with your Edward and Esme. Well done.
sparkly.puppy chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
i loved it! i love that song and you've done a great job bringing it to life.
Princess Mishawaka chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
The story is beautiful and full of love and loss. I don't think I have ever read a love story about Esme and Edward this is the first. Kind of a Mrs. Robinson story "The Graduate"...way before your time, I am sure.

You are such a good writer. I could have cried at times and laughed with the love at times. You brought me into the story. Thank you
destiellove17 chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
to be honest, it was a cute story(:

and yes, i have seen Edward/Esme before...this is just the first time ive read them.(:

Awesome job ! :D
punkpook chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
OMG Edward and Esme... wow... I must admit I was very skeptical... Im still pretty floored by it..but.. it was very beautiful and well written story, as I didn't expect anything less from you. Bravo!~
SagaDevotee chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
Tragically beautiful. Incredibly sexy.
wannabe-amazon chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
As soon as your wrote that Esme opened the door I was a bit unsure how the story would turn out. But it was lovely. I don't think I have ever read an Esme and Edward pairing but it turned out great. Good work.
NZTwilighter chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
Nice save at the end there, lol. I'm not really sure EdwardxEsme is for me. I've read one before, in an 'Esme' comp and because Esme is so typically his mother, it's hard for me to digest!

But if I try (very, very hard) to separate this fic from the norm, it's a great short story, very well-written and I love the sentiments in here. I believe you can connect with someone and never ever find that again, but instead find another connection just as strong (or not) but so different you can't compare - maybe like apples and oranges.

Edward would never be Carlisle for Esme, but she shared something so special with him that you just can't taint by naming it a fling or summer romance. I bet she'd fondly recall those memories even to the present day. Just as 18 year old Edward may have found his first love in Esme but she is not the love of his life.

Very sweet!
Madmum chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
I've never read an Esme/Edward pairing before, but this was so touching and beautiful. Thank you.