Reviews for Legend of The Crimson Avatar
Guest chapter 3 . 8/16/2014
I agree completely about dragon ball a being the strongest I'm pretty sure its the only show with characters that can destroy entire planets ok a whim
Jashl Xxify chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
Is this story abandoned?
Reasonable man chapter 6 . 4/8/2014
Interesting story, I hope you update soon
Guest chapter 6 . 4/2/2014
Update please?
Blackchaos89 chapter 6 . 3/21/2014
Please update
2n2kas chapter 6 . 1/4/2014
hopefully this isn't a dead fic, since if it is, i'm going to go and send you a couple of puppies and after you get used to them, i'm going to brutally kill them and leave them in front of your bed!

But other than my maniacal way of revenge for intriguing me with this story and then ripping out all hope of it being finished, it's a really well done story. Though i have to say that at the last available chapter there was more fighting than actual story which annoyed me a bit, but didn't really hinder the whole reading experience, and i love how slowly Azula's turning from a bloodthirsty killer to a better person (which is easy to notice if you're observant enough)!
Yo chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
I want more
GhostWagon chapter 6 . 8/14/2013
this story is awesome please write more
Anikay chapter 6 . 5/25/2013
bro bro bro...ive been waiting months for you to update this pleaseeeee dear lord update it
Guest chapter 3 . 4/30/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
bilingualkyuubi chapter 6 . 3/13/2013
Really good story, you manage to make a team that relies less on friendship than it does on mutual benifit and you really write that benifit well, using Azula as the stratagist for a powerful naruto is really brillent, it really provides a reason for naruto to tollerate an obviously evil tyrant wanna be. i hope you start updating again soon.
bilingualkyuubi chapter 3 . 3/12/2013
i don't think your kyuubi was too friendly they are forced together so civil but also not friends like if naruto asks "What should i do" kyuubi says "have you considered Genocide?"
also i seriously love that you arn't doing this story with the traditional lost power of the past logic and instead using the logic of "the best tecnique is the one that survives." and i am starting to get what you have in mind for the future world to be like, basically its normal naruto but some people have more free control over a specific element, its really not that big of a change, which is just brillent. also i now understand that you mean energybending as a pure energy control, not a dedicated lightning bending system. i guess an electron bender would be overpowered "i bend the physical bonds of all matter," sounds like some type of marvel ultrahero thing. also airbending lightning is far more appropriate than firebending it (unless you want to argue that the sun can form lightning but then really only its vicinity and that would be fusion bending), you should also be able to earthbend lightning (metal and magnet equals generator), and arguably with the right conditions waterbend it, same logic basically movement leaves one area charged opposite of the normal by some degree and then sudden electron discharge between two points with sufficent energy to generate plasma.
bilingualkyuubi chapter 2 . 3/12/2013
you know youve succesfully created a naruto character that i could see him in a conversation like...
"why did you help me, i tried to kill you?"
"so..."
"I tried to kill you!?"
"what are you so petty you take that kinda thing personally, then fine i promise i won't try to kill you if you're going to take it so hard. geez."
so i like him, though i dislike that he is the avatar, though if bending is the instictive use of an element and jutsu is the learned version that would also be fine. or if people can inherite a couple bending types. i just think naruto would be overdone in a world where he is the only multi-elemental, especially since they would have been interbreeding tallents for 500 years. if its genetic then even if hes the only avatar their should still be people who can bend multiple elements (would work well with combinational element kekkei genki). that said, the avatar world would have been a great lead up world to the naruto world (or more appropriatley a naruto like world) oh and thank you for making an energy catagory, electron flow and thermal disipation may be related but they are not the same (electrical engineer, particle movement is a big deal to me). also i was writing this review on my computer as i read the story on my kindle so thats why its fractured.
Guest chapter 6 . 2/23/2013
Very underrated, should be more popular
Shadow Knight Destroyer chapter 6 . 1/23/2013