Reviews for Legend of The Crimson Avatar
Scarease chapter 3 . 11/29
Like that you have scientific Method that a Wind user could created fire and lightning true brilliant wonderful mix .Have have been thinking about a cross over originally i was think about two Elemental nations being different Contents or even possible Plain Convergence event But this idea work well .
Shattering chapter 6 . 6/16
Are you going to make more or is this story dead?
Idris2000 chapter 6 . 3/2
Great story! Can't wait to see more about this!
Mega Latios 1988 chapter 6 . 10/2/2015
This is definitely one interesting fic. It is well writer too. I hope you come back and finish it one fine day. Peace
Megaplayer49 chapter 6 . 9/3/2015
Awww c'mon update
Guest chapter 3 . 8/16/2014
I agree completely about dragon ball a being the strongest I'm pretty sure its the only show with characters that can destroy entire planets ok a whim
Jashl Xxify chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
Is this story abandoned?
Reasonable man chapter 6 . 4/8/2014
Interesting story, I hope you update soon
Guest chapter 6 . 4/2/2014
Update please?
Blackchaos89 chapter 6 . 3/21/2014
Please update
2n2kas chapter 6 . 1/4/2014
hopefully this isn't a dead fic, since if it is, i'm going to go and send you a couple of puppies and after you get used to them, i'm going to brutally kill them and leave them in front of your bed!

But other than my maniacal way of revenge for intriguing me with this story and then ripping out all hope of it being finished, it's a really well done story. Though i have to say that at the last available chapter there was more fighting than actual story which annoyed me a bit, but didn't really hinder the whole reading experience, and i love how slowly Azula's turning from a bloodthirsty killer to a better person (which is easy to notice if you're observant enough)!
Yo chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
I want more
GhostWagon chapter 6 . 8/14/2013
this story is awesome please write more
Anikay chapter 6 . 5/25/2013
bro bro bro...ive been waiting months for you to update this pleaseeeee dear lord update it
Guest chapter 3 . 4/30/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...