Reviews for Gods, Goddesses, and Scottish Brogue, Oh My
silvergryphon06 chapter 9 . 6/10/2013
I really like this story and your OC, although she seems just a little too perfect to be human. But then, she isn't human anymore, is she, lol? Still, I love your imagination and how much lore you're pulling into this story. And your writing style is very refreshing. The plot makes me feel like I'm in a whirlwind, still a bit fast for me. All the same, I'm enjoying it, so please, update some day, I'd love to see how this ends. It's wonderful to see Abe getting some love, he was always one of my favorite characters from the movies. :)
silvergryphon06 chapter 2 . 6/10/2013
I really like your OC, Molly, and I loooove her brogue. But then, again, what sane person doesn't enjoy a brogue?

Anyhoo, I'm liking this so far, although the plot is moving a little too fast for me. I'm very curious about where it's going though, and all the mythology you'll be using. I love anything Celtic, so I'm going to go ahead and bet that I'm going to love this ;)
samanthatm chapter 11 . 10/17/2012
Margot-Eve chapter 11 . 4/12/2012
It was a long wait, but absolutely worth it ;] I like this story soo much. ;D Can't wait for more.
MikaCheshire chapter 10 . 2/26/2012
I'm loving this. x)

Can't wait for more!
MyNamesNotAlice chapter 10 . 11/23/2011
Yey update! Its ok I know full well how stories can fall to the wayside. ... like mine *coff* So glad to see a new one of these! As always the mythology is amazing as is the story :)
Margot-Eve chapter 10 . 11/23/2011
Oh, my. A new chapter! And what a chapter ;D I love crime stories and this is one fascinating investigation! I wonder what they are going to find in the Otherworld!
nerdysmurfette chapter 9 . 11/22/2011
I just wanted to tell you that I greatly enjoyed reading this story and almost cried when I saw that this was the last chapter. With that said (kneels) PLEASE UPDATE THIS STORY! I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!
lightlovebunny chapter 9 . 7/20/2011
Please tell me you plan on continuing this story? Please? *teary puppy eyes and quivering bottom lip*
forestreject chapter 9 . 7/5/2011
I smell a set up, within a setup. Like they want them all there for a reason besides a big ruling/judgement thingy. :stares: Hinky.
DavyJoneslover chapter 9 . 6/5/2011
loving this...more plz
Margot-Eve chapter 9 . 5/21/2011
This is very entertaining, mysterious and I can't keep myself from wanting to know more. I hope you will update soon ;)
dreaming of ravens at night chapter 8 . 2/5/2011
I thoroughly enjoyed this. Never have I met someone who knows this much about Celtic Mythology; it makes me ectatic. I fell in love with this story as soon as I started ready about Molly's brogue. I'm a sucker for Scottish, Irish, and European accents.

Please update soon.

~new avid fan,

TheTwilightMoon chapter 8 . 1/23/2011
MORE. This is sooo good so far!
MyNamesNotAlice chapter 8 . 1/21/2011
Very nice chapter! Can only imagine want Morrigan wants. Once again, LOVE this story!

You and Bob be happy! D