Reviews for In the Field of Flowers
MaryChapel chapter 6 . 4/10
Oh. Oh, my.

This ending was sweet and sad. The whole story was amazing. Thank you so much again.

Mary
MaryChapel chapter 3 . 4/10
Wow! I've shot through the first three chapters, and they were thrilling. Thank you so much.
Ersatz Einstein chapter 4 . 4/8
Ignoring the other, smaller errors, I'd like to point out that inhabitants of Lilliput are characterized as "Lilliputians."
Ersatz Einstein chapter 1 . 4/8
There were some persistent grammatical errors ("not succeeding to put," "but the Doctor's face" and other title capitalization, new line use before quotes, etc.), but the mystery, horror, and emotion you've generated make it worth reading.
mtcbones chapter 6 . 11/4/2012
nice story. but sad, poor tulok and all the others
Mystical G Panther chapter 6 . 6/27/2012
Aw, poor Jim. Bitter sweet eh? Good story!
Mystical G Panther chapter 5 . 6/27/2012
Aw damn. Wow these guys are bastards!
Mystical G Panther chapter 4 . 6/27/2012
Aw, Tulok dosen't die dose he? I like that kid! lol
Mystical G Panther chapter 3 . 6/27/2012
Wow, these characters are pretty twisted eh? Can't wait to read more!
Mystical G Panther chapter 2 . 6/27/2012
Oh, poor Jim!
Mystical G Panther chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
Hey interesting chapter, I can't wait to read the next one!
trekkie1701 chapter 6 . 11/13/2011
My god how heartwrenching! As with your other stories I couldn't stop reading! This was very dark and intense for me, I could see the events being played in my mind like a movie. I hate it when a story this wonderfully created just stalls at the end, I feel horrible for saying it cause it feels so selfish but I want the closure! Kirk goes through this tragic event and his sanity isn't really resolved. Buuuut the way it ended felt so right and so bittersweet.
Mystic Angel 007 chapter 6 . 3/4/2011
Just a note to say, Ive read this and it brightened my day.
sophiedog chapter 6 . 1/26/2011
I really like this story. You do a fantastic job weaving together all the parts - past/present, characters, locations. Your creation/description of the rendezvous place for the prisoner exchange is incredible. I'd really like to see some closure though. I'm left feeling angsty for Jim and want to know that he is okay in the end. Thanks for writing.
Kayleigh-talitha chapter 6 . 1/5/2011
Oh this was a wonderful short story to read, so very touching. I can't wait for more work from you.