Reviews for Mr Cullen's Conundrum
ashleymann chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
I loved this! Please, please, please update soon! It's been so long. :( :(
Edmazing chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Omg! I'm dying over here! I need more, please. Their attraction and the complications are just so intense. And sure, I feel for Riley... but there's no comparison. Sorry, Ri. haha

Thank you for sharing this and I can't wait for more!

xoxo

Mel
michigangal0223 chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
would love to read more see how long before edward snaps lol
gracie7236 chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
Wow! Loved this so much. Did you two ever write more chapters? More, please!
edwardxbellatogetherforever chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
Oh please, please please! You just have to continue this! And soon. I'll be waiting!

This was really good! Thanks so much for sharing. :)
BelleOfTheBook chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
Loved it!
rides the beast chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
Ooh ooh oh this is amazing, I can't wait for updates!
S1203 chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
I am waiting, I am waiting, I am patiently waiting for the extend of that wonderful story. Please, do not leave as waiting to long. There are so much potencial, and I think that plot is realy unique.
hdink chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
That was sooo good! I'm so excited to see how t his turns out and hoping she ends up with Daddy Edward.
OCDE chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
Oh this is going to be epic.
carebear31374 chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
OH MAN! i am so not happy i wish i had found this contest before it finished i would have voted for you guys in a heatbeat - i am over the moon that you are continuing with this story - i can't wait to read the rest - well on alert you go see you when chapter 2 is up - thanks :)
pengirl25 chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
Oh honeys! You ladies are NOT helping my hot flashes! This was so hot, but I was so dissapointed to get to the end...only to find out you're going to keep it going? Amazing! I love you already for that, haha. Keep it coming, looking forward to more from you and of course our "forbidden couple" ;)
allidel chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
Agghhh - I'm so torn...I want to read more because damn, it's good! But, I don't know if I can handle it. Either way - I did enjoy this! Thank you!
TEAMEJforeverloveTWILIGHT chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
So very appealing summary. Lol. Im very excited to read this story. And before i forget best of luck in the contest!

Ohh you picked that banner? Hmm. I like it lol. I can only imagine what is going to happen! D Ohh no. This is bad, its only the what the 5th line and im already freaking out and know partly what could possibly be going on in your head. Thats a huge jump too. Anyways lets read again before i completely freak. Hmm, Young Edward. This is getting not as drastic as i thought. A little older.. one year, he cracks me up! Aww, Riley is such a charmer just like his dad! And we get her pov. Amazing! Haha, Jess and Lauren! Classic! Huh, it reminded her of Secret Garden. Wonderful play! Ha, Vampires. 'I heard two forks clatter on the table, nearly simultaneously' Ha, they are good. This is so funny! And to make matters even more fun i would have done the exact same thing! ohh Epov again. OMG! And its continuing this is even more intense. AHh!

Okay anyways total freak mood has occurred! Lol! Im freaking out cause this just cant happen its just so much for my brain to comprehend. I cant even think how this could work out. But if i know anything i know you can most likely pull it off. Im very excited for more! So hope to see this soon!

Ashley
don'tcallmeLeeLee chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
Hey!

First of all, thanks for participating in our contest.

This was really good. And poor Edward! Being in love with your son’s girlfriend must really suck. You’ve done a great job!

The voting is still up and running. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or contact us at FWC’s email (see it on the blog). Good luck!

Stella, FWC’s admin.