Reviews for Servitude
emeraldmoon14 chapter 63 . 8/14
What a great story, you're a very talented writer! this is one of those stories I have to come back to every so often, it really is one of the best of this crossover. I adore Kagome with Goku though I'm curious how Kagome will end up with Vegeta as well and how the whole threesome will go between them. Would actually like to see Bulma with Android 17 tbh, he's better than Yamcha imo. It's sad to see that this might not be updated but its still a fun one to read over again. I hope someday you'll come back to this and just wanted to thank you for creating this story. I hope all is going okay for you and that you take care and stay safe!
Celestial Law chapter 63 . 6/21
*dreamy sigh* I don't know how many times I've read this story, but it still gets to me. It's really too bad that this story seems to have been abandoned; I'm so curious to see what happens in the next chapter, let alone how you would've depicted the Buu saga! I was especially eager to read how Kagome and Vegeta finally get together, and how the relationship between Goku/Kagome/Vegeta would've worked. Goten is adorable as always! Anyway, thank you for your awesome writing up until this point - It's truly inspiring and well written *thumbs up*

I will hope that you'll finish this story one day ;)
This is a great fan fiction, please don’t give up on it, update please
DreamerzLove chapter 63 . 12/19/2019
so hey.. ive read this multiple times.. its a very well written story.. so that leave me to wonder... am i ever gonna be able to read anymore?

it is one of my favorites and i would love it if you continued.
Frog chapter 63 . 9/14/2019
It's been a while since I last read Servitude.
Still an Awesome read ;)
If you ever chose to continue it, I'd be happy to read it.
If not thanks for writing and sharing your stories,
Sincerely Frog
Guest chapter 63 . 9/11/2019
update? it's been 7 years, and for some reason I'm holding out hope.
Diamondz-Love chapter 63 . 12/28/2018
I reread this story at least 4 times a year. I hope you update soon, it's been forever I need to see some Kagome/Vegeta action! Its still great
Uta's Waifu chapter 63 . 10/31/2018
I had hoped that I'd see Vegeta turn over a new leaf and eventually do right by Kagome. What he allowed to happen to Kagome... Man, he really doesn't deserve her loyalty in the first place. And his poor kids. Who knows? I envision that after the Buu saga, he at least admits to being a jackass.
plz update chapter 63 . 10/8/2018
it's 2018! please update author-san
Mirage chapter 63 . 9/29/2018
you know it is a tiny bit mean to stop at such a Point ;)
will kagome come into her heat again when vegeta shows up, and finaly starts there threesome mating? vegeta really needs an alpha and someone who tops him now and then to calm down i think...and goku is perfect calm middle of there energy betwenn the three../

the Kids are really cute together and gohan is a great big brother
hope you write more chaps to this Story and an end, as i did see you write other Storys there is still hope
Mirage chapter 41 . 9/28/2018
so with trunks comig out of an accident and vegeta still trying to get kagome, and she ow more interested in goku...then there is a big hope after trunks and his sister are born that there really will be a threesome with kagome goku and vegeta_
Mirage chapter 23 . 9/27/2018
aww no she id go with him...why did nobody hold her back...atleast she now know that she can fight back and id get a Feeling for freedom and own thoughts...even when freezer mostlikely will kick it out of her when he knows what happened...

but one thig i do not understand, by there trules they follow the strongest the more powerful one, and as goku did win he should be by all right be there alpha...after ch23...
hope goku can win her over and kick some sense into vegeta like he did in the story
Mirage chapter 15 . 9/27/2018
in ch15...kagome really had no change then to defend the kid...he was hers to protect for a year...and he is a ittle kid a saiyan...ingrained in her breeding it was no other way possible then to throw her self in front of her "foe" and defend him, as more or less her cub_
Lauramichca chapter 63 . 8/28/2018
I don't know if you'll pick this up again someday or not.
But Thank you for sharing it!
Lauramichca chapter 56 . 8/27/2018
Oh yeah, I definitely don't see the appeal of Vegeta lol. Though I do think you wrote him correctly.

Thanks for sharing!