Reviews for Tuesdays With Sirin Book Two
carriemcmvintage chapter 28 . 2/22
What a great story teller! Who has Amazing musical taste!
JuliaAurelia chapter 30 . 10/24/2018
I just wanted to say hi and tell you how much I've been enjoying re-reading these stories over the past few days. I still have a couple left to go. You are a truly gifted writer-you handle multiple characters very well, and you do such a good job integrating them into your fics. You never leave a reader hanging, wondering about what happened to a character's friend, relative, or in some cases, enemy! I've been reading fics for years-that includes the time since you first started writing these-and your stories remain some of the best I've ever read.

I would love it, of course, if you ever decided to come back and gift us with more story!
Anon chapter 30 . 11/26/2017
I have read and re-read this story several times over the years. I just wanted to drop a message and say I do hope that you will continue this story soon. :) Happy Holidays!
licha.s chapter 30 . 11/7/2016
great story.. you do recicle a bit in your other stories.. which i probably noticed due to having a story marathon of your titles.. still i like your take on spock and company. I hope you manage to update this story eventually, i feel there hasnt been much on Sirin or the parrot (both of which i really enjoy) in several chapters.
Ahlisha chapter 30 . 8/15/2014
Congratulations on 25babies. :-) Wow. Also,I like that Devi character, how sweet he is. Siran us equally irresistible.: )
Ahlisha chapter 19 . 8/15/2014
Brushes..Oh boy. Didn't Cadet Lee's momma tell him not to gossip.?:)
Ahlisha chapter 18 . 8/15/2014
Hilarious I Love Lucy episode.; -) Enterprise episode Carbon Creek had an I Love Lucy clip one of the Vulcans was watching. He'd become enamored with .
These past few chapters had been sad with Rachel miscarring twice. The little tidbit her "childhood rival "about anti bodies is great. Nice hook to pull him in and maybe both will forgive each other and heal.

Lil squirt was easy on that bully. Jason could have hurt him far worse.
Ahlisha chapter 7 . 8/15/2014
The Sehlat song is adorable.: -) I like how you use the. "Actual "data on Vulcans. Their physiology. How some body parts are retractable. Or that they don't sweat like humans. (Still can't figure that out. ) That poor .man landing on that stone ! Sympathetic cringing.:-( Also a squeek concerning the ice "there ".eekk . At least nothing gets caught in zippers.
Sirin and Rachel are cute. I'm sure they are having fun trying for another baby.
Beloved Daughter chapter 30 . 3/18/2014
Love this story! I can only hope that you will come back to it one day. I'm not normally fond of original characters, but I've come to absolutely adore your cast, especially Jason, Esther, Sirin and Rachel. :)
daisycb chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
I hope that you will soon update and finish those stories that haven't been completed. Your characterizations are great and the stories are very interesting.
Dark Topaz chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
I was hoping with the new movie you would be inspired to continue writing.
daisycb chapter 30 . 2/24/2013
Your Tuesdays with Sirin stories are like comfort food as I feel so good reading them. Please continue.
sg1robinson chapter 30 . 3/12/2012
I love this story! I am anxious for Spock and Uhura to get together. Spock's cousin Sirin and his family are a delight! Please update soon!
Saavikam69 chapter 30 . 2/4/2012
any new installments soon?
Ikakay chapter 30 . 12/6/2011
Good job! That was a great way to teach Jason not to pry into someone else's thoughts.

It will be fun reading about the hatchlings as they grow. I think I know who will be McCoy's favorite. Sirin may be able to visit again with special ear protection. Spock can create them in an emergency situation.

Take care of yourself,talk to you later.