Reviews for The Laughing Gun
Catherine Wheels chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
This story made me absurdly happy. I think this is the perfect ending for the development of Raoul that you carried out very well.

Also, your final author's note.

That's all I'm going to be thinking about now when I hear music from this musical. "No, he just died. Alright!"
MRS.CULLEN1122 chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
oh mi gosh

this was AMAZING!

I really loved the ending w/ the lyrics from little lottie

this was awsomme!

plz plz plz write more LND fics!
Roseofluna chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
Hai Leffie. It's Ali. Just thought I would review your story. I may be the Paula Abdul of critiques, but I can still try!

Anyway, I am going to be unforgiving and a bit mean. Do not take /any/ of this to heart.

First of all, THANK GOD you didn't write a Leroux Raoul fanfic with him and a gun. Not to burst your bubble or anything, but Raoul doesn't sound very canon here at all...He would never kill himself, no matter how heartbroken he was. He would know that Christine would want him to live a few happy years without her until he dies naturally, even if by alcohol poisoning. And I don't think he drank so much that it's going to kill him. And you said that this is morbid? Hun, I've read things millions of times more morbid than this.

Now, I do enjoy some of the lines...Like the gun laughing at him and such. Overall, you're a pretty good fanfic writer...I don't know what you can do to improve except try some other ideas...My best advice is to ask Izzi - yes, IZZI - if she thinks it's a good idea. She's got the most common sense I know. Now, again, I'm not saying Izzi is God or anything...And I'm not saying you suck at writing...Just try some different, more canon ideas. You might work well with a different character, too. I admit, Erik and Raoul are not your strengths...You're better than most, but there is room for improvement. They are both male characters, though. You should try writing for a female...Perhaps Christine or Meg? I have a good feeling you'll do better with them. Anyway, I'm going to end this because it's a bit long. So, don't take any of this to heart, and don't get upset. Everyone has room for improvement. Seriously. I have an unfinished Gerik fic here that is not, in any way, good. Read it if you like, and laugh at me. .

Love, your little sis Ali.