Reviews for After Everything
Atlantis the dire wolf chapter 1 . 7/11/2017
Tory has red hair and green eyes?
omg chapter 3 . 5/20/2015
can you please finish this please I love it and I want to know how it ends
bookgirl chapter 3 . 2/8/2015
That was good, but tory has red hair and green eyes!
bookgirl chapter 3 . 2/8/2015
Please write more!
You can't leave me like this!
Hailey chapter 3 . 10/12/2014
Are you going up make more chapters they are sooooooo good
Hailey chapter 3 . 10/12/2014
Are you going up make more chapters they are sooooooo good . I hope that is soon what happens after Tory sees Ben. Please make more chapters your a great writer
little wolf chapter 3 . 8/29/2014
dun dun duhhhhhh. what happens next?
bellyjean00 chapter 3 . 6/18/2014
Please write more, the next chapter should be totally good, I can't wait, u should make it where she flares and reads his mind while he is trying to block her so it's like a battle of minds between them. Or whatever u think, it'll be good anyway, but please update more! I'm DIEING here wondering what'll happen next!
Pure-Hazard chapter 3 . 4/9/2014
THIS IS ONE OF MY FAV STORIES!

PLEASE UPDATE! Please update!
ViralsInASouffleNut chapter 3 . 10/26/2013
NOOOO! CLIFFHANGER! This is horrible. You have this wonderful fan fiction, which I would totally favorite, and then you abandon it! Whhhyyyy... this is torture. And you haven't updated for almost three years, now! Pleeasssee... is it too much to ask for just one little-bitty chapter?
ViralsInASouffleNut chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
Actually, Tory has red hair, and green eyes, and it's flaring, not flashing. Other than that, great fic so far :)
cancerousAddiction chapter 3 . 9/16/2013
Haahaha! I love how this is so funny! Can you please write more?! I'm dying to know what happens! And there are a few mistakes:: a) Tory has RED hair. B) Tory has GREEN eyes. Keep up that writting, because if you dont - I'll keep on reviewing this! UNDERSTAND?! Iv done that to a few 20 people. Please reply back! LOVE YOU! 3
SpiritFeather19524 chapter 3 . 8/27/2013
WHAT GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT?
MrCorrectionGuy chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
Parvovirus infects Dogs. Parvovirus B-19 is the one that infects humans. XP means experimental. So the disease is a mix between Parvovirus and B-19, and it was experimental.
ERB000 chapter 3 . 3/8/2013