Reviews for You Do Or You Dalton
h3y.soul.sist3r chapter 42 . 6/26/2014
Chapter 42...can I just say I SO CALLED IT. I KNEW IT DAMN I KNEW GABRIEL WAS FUCKING PSYCHO NEVER TRUST A GUY WHO SUPPOSEDLY HAS YOUR FACE ALL OVER HIS DORM WALLS BEFORE HES EVEN UTTERED ONE WORD TO YOU BOYS AND GIRLS

you write like a dream...my heart is racing and I think I'll kill Gabriel myself.
h3y.soul.sist3r chapter 38 . 6/26/2014
I'm only on chapter 38 but I'd like to make a prediction...it's totally Gabriel isn't it. I mean I could be so far off but he's the one who stole Blaine's planner and his tie and maybe even trashed his car cause he's still jealous and in love with Kurt...NO ONE is suddenly that okay with their crush being with someone else...

Or maybe Gabriel is innocent and didn't do any of that and is generally a good guy...but I bet he's at least making this stuff about Eli up...it all seems suspicious. Something's up with that boy...

But then again I could be totally wrong and embarrassing myself right now I just wanna be able to say I called it if I end up being right:)

LOVE THIS STORY CAN'T WAIT TO GET TO THE END! YOU'RE A WONDERFUL WRITER AND I'M ESPECIALLY EXCITED TO BEGIN READING YOUR FANFIC ABOUT THE KLAINE DIVORCE!
ABCaseasyas123 chapter 47 . 5/10/2014
Oh god, that's been an emotional three hours - thanks for that by the way, it's 3.30am and i have exams on monday :p
But this is so brilliant and one of the best fics i've ever read - i'll definitely be recommending it to whoever I can - good job, and i'll definitely be checking out the sequel! Like, right now!
patricia.remacova chapter 47 . 12/1/2013
yes do a sequel! and then threequel in NYC! pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssseee :)))
patricia.remacova chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
I really hate this point of view. Why don't you talk in third person?
AspiredWriterr chapter 21 . 8/21/2013
Oh my god, this chapter totally had me grinning like an idiot xD I love it! 3
OhMyGaga chapter 47 . 8/7/2013
Well, that's a story and a half! It got a bit dark there, yes? I absolutely loved Artem, Scott, Nathaniel and Gabriel (until he went psycho). Your story has been amazingly instructive in the ways of writing humour, though I'm afraid I skimmed over the 'smut' as that makes me uncomfortable. I wish you all the best in your writing, especially in the sequel!

Yours,(sorry, I can't log in on my iPod...)
firewaterspaceairearth
Maura16 chapter 47 . 7/26/2013
This was fantastic! The characters direct from the show were close enough to be satisfyingly GLEE but fresh enough to be awesome, if that makes sense at all. The original characters were engaging and compelling. The plot was incredible... I absolutely adored it!
On a side note, I loved your author notes too, I always like them in stories. And I'm so jealous that you saw Darren Criss even though it was about two years ago lol. Also that you have an AVPM tshirt. I want one ;-(
grenouillenue chapter 37 . 5/25/2013
Is it just me or is eli a figment of Gabriel's imagination
grenouillenue chapter 35 . 5/25/2013
Karofsky? did he find out about Kurt & Blaine? I don't think that guess is right but its all I've got..
grenouillenue chapter 19 . 5/25/2013
Like the ears comment, obsessing over insignificant details total crushage
"Yet another fandom I wasn't part of." - how i feel when i read crossover fics
grenouillenue chapter 14 . 5/25/2013
Testosterone spill aisle 4
grenouillenue chapter 13 . 5/25/2013
I know kurt is upset but the ending upsets me for him. Poor boy being rejected hurts and it seems to have driven him into the path of the creepy stalker guy
DarKSkies2.0 chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
Awwww. So sad but cute! :)
Guest chapter 18 . 3/10/2013
Oh my god this whole fic is so intense. Good work man. I am applauding you in my room. This is some quality angst and drama here. Seriously, well done.