Reviews for Happy New Year, Anko Mitarashi!
rulene chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
Awww so sweet
SharpObjecLover chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
This is an excellent story: great style, good plot, and good grammar.
Orochimaru-Sama chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
My mother is what you call a Medusa. She was the Priestess of the fire temple in the lad of fire. An exellent acrher,not to mention a fair beauty with pale beige skin as white as marble,her hair was black as silk, and her pale golden eyes so beautiful,she makes men freeze deep inside when they look her into her eyes. She can seduce men with one glare when it came to protect her village,but she couldn't prevent one man from beginning my existence.

He was an Aghoran priest,the Left-Handed Path,who came to the temple to steal the scroll of the shinobi along with a few hostages,mother included. Arriving at his own hideout,she became his sex slave againest her will,raping her every day. One day,she couldn't handle it,seeing her comrades die in front of her;she used a drug to damage her DNA,turning her into a scaly white serpent,causing me,the result of her, as well. The priest threw her out and she tried to escape back to her temple. But only seeing her by her appearance,they killed her by beheading her. The moment they did,I came crawling out of my mother's neck,crying for a love that no longer lives. By the time I found out baout my conception, i vowed that people like mhy father will never exist. That is why i look into every jutsu to destroy people's weakness,streathening them all againest such evil again.
Kunoichi101 chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
that's was a good story that you wrote.
Jigoku-Dayu93 chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
That was a really cute story. It cheered me up after a stressful time.
Isi-san chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
Sweet (:

But... SHE KISSED JIRAIYA! HAHA!

It was really funny :D

And Orochimaru was evil.. He let her kissed Jiraiya! Probably inner Orochimaru can't help but laugh as madman LOL.

Happy New Year to you! )

Byebye!

Isi-san.
Gerkyhen chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
N'awwww. Cute. I would have loved some romance, but still; cute! :)
NinjaSheik chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
LOVED IT!

Very funnt and cute! So, was this an OroAnko story, or just a story for little Anko?

You have only Anko's name listed in at the top, so I'm guessing this was only for Anko.

UPDATE DARK POSSESSION SOON! I looked forward to the lemons and other kisses in the story!
Ryunn Kazan chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
AHAHAHAHHA! YOU KISSED JIRAIYA YOU KISSED JIRAIYA!

Ethridge: quit acting like a kid.

Me:Go get eaten.