Reviews for Transformers Energon: Starscream's Revenge
G1ntsuk1 chapter 1 . 6/7
It's been over five years now, please update! This is amazing, you don't seen such a good story often and armada Starscream is awesome xD
The Sith'ari chapter 1 . 7/3/2015
I can't wait for the rest, since Starscream has been my favorite in Armada and I was disappointed with what happened to him in Transformers Energon and Transformers Cybertron.

Speaking of Transformers Cybertron, will you make a sequel of this story when it's finished?
Neo-Devil chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
okay, good start of a story, now for the next Chapter, I'm waiting...
SaintOfAllSaints01 chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
Will you please update this story? I'm dying of curiosity as to what happens next.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
great start but make more chapters and please don't make them so long.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
make another chapter
WL-CFA chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
I LOVE this idea for a story! You can't imagine how much I've wanted SOMEONE...ANYONE!...to write a story like this! Please continue it! This is wonderful and I would love for it to contine!
garlandfruit chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
i want to see the next chapter. if you have time, can you continue?
Boby1232211 chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
Please continue this! i really wanna see how it ends
DarkButterfly128 chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
I really like how this is going so far. I also love how you seem to be including Alexis as a major character in this story involving Starscream regaining his memories. Of course, if such a story did not include her in it, then it wouldn't be very accurate according to canon, now wouldn't it?

Anyway, I greatly look forward to reading more of this story. Please update as soon as you can!