Reviews for Preventing the World War 3
AkaBunnyVinyl chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
this story is so adorable 3
ArcSepierCiel chapter 3 . 10/30/2011
Oh my gosh,mukuro save chrome XD
Eiida-chan chapter 6 . 5/10/2011
So Spade is still alive! That's a relieve. But wait a minute, how about Chrome? She's still taken by him, right? 6996 pairing won't end just like that, right?

Because if it's really end that way, I'm really hugely extremely dissapointed! DX

I don't want 6996 pairing to end just like that they are my favorite TT_TT

About the chapter, as expected from Yamamoto, he's really smart despite his cheerful attitude! But somehow he's kind of OOC here.

Good luck for finding the ideas for chapter 7! You better not dissappointing me! XD
Frost190 chapter 6 . 5/10/2011
Sorry for saying this but I'm not Yaoi fan so it's kinda hard to comment this chapter.

So Spade is still alive after all and as cruel as usual, poisoned Gokudera so Yamamoto would tell him where Tsuna is. But he didn't! Take that, Spade! By the way, I think Yamamoto's way of talk kind of OOC so I suggest you to change it.

MAAF BANGET DENGAN REVIEW-NYA! Saya soalnya nggak suka Yaoi...

Good Luck
Eiida-chan chapter 5 . 4/28/2011
This chapter is is...*sniff*...touching and...*sob* romantic...! I love this chapter so much! This chapter is really worth to be wait! But I'm confused, in the beginning of the chapter, it said 6 months later while Chrome said 5 years later. Does this mean 5 years has passed ever since Chrome's "death"?

By the way, where is Daemon? Is he death already? He didn't appear here so I'm just wondering. If he's alive then I think you should add him in this chapter even if it's only a brief appearance. When I read this story, I'm becoming quite fond of Dae96, hehehehe...XD

Looking forward for the next chapter! Good Luck! Hope Mukuro and Chrome end up happily ever after )
Frost190 chapter 5 . 4/27/2011
Finally an update! This chapter is really touching! I love it! I don't mind Mukuro behave this way! Cannot wait for another 6996!

By the way, does Spade still alive here?
Eiida-chan chapter 4 . 4/3/2011
I'm kinda disappointed because this chapter is too short. But I think it's better rather than not updating at all. I really want to kill Spade in this story! Let me in into this story so I can beat him up! Nah, just joking about that part. But Mukuro, you better know soon that Chrome is alive and well! Hurry up XD XD XD

By the way, 6996 pairings won't end like this, right? Pretty please... _

Cannot wait to read the next chapter! Good luck on your test by the way! Ciao ciao!
Frost190 chapter 4 . 4/3/2011
I also have fanfic error when I tried to update my story and it's really annoyed me.

Okay, back to the chapter, so Chrome really did agree with Spade and therefore, she faked her death. But I don't get it. Because in the last part of the previous chapter, wasn't Mukuro who supposed to be pointed by Spade's gun and how she could fake it very easily?

This chapter is really sad and too short but I like when Reborn slapped Mukuro when he's drunk. It really sure snap out Mukuro. Mukuro, you better hurry up found out that Chrome is alive!

Cannot wait for the next chapter, Good Luck! Semoga lulus UAN _
Aka-chanmo chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
I really love this fanfic..please update soon XD
Haty chapter 3 . 2/11/2011
I am very good I hope that comes soon prox. chapter
nagi-6996 chapter 3 . 2/11/2011
KYA! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!

I need to know what happens O.O
Eiida-chan chapter 3 . 2/1/2011
Daemon really OOC in this story...but it also suit him, so I guess it's alright! Mukuro, I won't forgive you if you die! You must beat up Daemon and save Chrome!
Frost190 chapter 3 . 1/31/2011
A cliffhanger again? No way! Now my curiosity for the next chapter increased _

I feel like want to kill Daemon in this story! Mukuro won't die, right? He and Chrome will live, right?

ARGGGGHHHHHH Jadi penasaran banget! Terus kalau boleh jujur...Daemon Spade di sini rasanya agak terlalu OOC...
nagi-6996 chapter 2 . 1/27/2011
This ws very good...please update soon..I'm worried about Chrome
Haty chapter 2 . 1/21/2011
Kyaa! I love this very good I hope then the prox k out. chapter and I loved the 6996 love it