Reviews for The Bet of the Year
IGuessMyNameIsKai chapter 14 . 4h
Isn't arschloch arsehole in german?
Usami-Sensei chapter 27 . 7/20
This chapter was too funny! Al is so rude, but unintentionally. It's so cute! XD

just one thing: Please.. please don't let roy be the uke or reversible. I want him to do the fucking and Ed be the submissive. TTvTT
I'm so happy to see an update! Waiting is ok, life happens. I will read the chapter tomorrow but yay!
egefried chapter 42 . 7/16
I was going to say "I cant wait for the next chapter!" but I have decided that if I have to I will... like Roy is. I love how you transformed a simple bet into a love story like none I have read to this date. Reading something new and different makes me so happy I can't even describe it other than amazing. on a side note if you take too long to update ill just have to read this over again which I'm not sure if I'll mind too much because reading this was just the best way to pass my time before school started and wow... just wow... I really would love to know what happens next and am definitely looking forward to your next update! I hope you update soon!
Yup chapter 42 . 7/14
Wow. A year and a half. That's how long its been. Lucky for me I come back from time to time and read it again. Otherwise I'd have to read it over anyway to remind myself what's going on. And you know what? I'd totally do it, because this story is just that awesome. That said, I hope I don't have to wait another 1.5 years to see another chapter. Hope your life is going well. :)
kasia224 chapter 1 . 7/14
I loved the story, we're close to the ending! (maybe/probably?)
Caitlynn552 chapter 42 . 7/13
At long last we have a chapter!

Seriously though what the heck? I had to reread the whole thing to remember what had happened. Time well spent though. Hopefully you make make us wait more than a year for the next chapter.
Rosie Bluejay chapter 42 . 7/12
AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH YES YES YES YES YOU FINALLY UPDATED! I think about this fig about once every week and feel so much worry over it updating. You have assuaged my fears, dear, and I love it so much! Unforgettable story, really
please... MORE. i love this story much more than i should but who fucking cares its good writing with a funny plot. please update soon.
kamuinoyume chapter 42 . 7/8
The chapter was pretty cute. Can't wait for the next one. XD
Usami-Sensei chapter 13 . 7/7
Sometimes deep conversations like this provide comfort and bring people closer... I feel like Edward needed it for his own good.
Encrovian chapter 42 . 7/7
In the beginning i was thinking what is the point of all the information that we're being told about the military and stuff but it didn't bother me that much. After that i went right through it all contently. I'm so happy that Roy is finally out and he can do something more with Ed. I'm looking forward to what you'll do with the picnic scene! 3 Please come back sooner, this story is still so important.
So excited to see you back! I love this story very much and really appreciate your writing! Can't wait to see what happens next! 333
Usami-Sensei chapter 12 . 7/7
Well, well, well, interesting Edward. Do share more ;)
Usami-Sensei chapter 11 . 7/7
This chapter had my anxiety on a roller coaster. I was happy for him, but it's like don't GET CAUGHT. I think it's just as torturous for me as it is for roy. FUCK. I just want him to get it in so BAD. Just fuck Ed's brains out! *breathe* ...I'm feel like my feeding off of his sexual frustration. I want him to cheat so BAD TTvTT
1,295 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »