Reviews for Alma de Hierro
Ella Anders chapter 5 . 7/6
Great to see you back and on a roll, but as always the big trick is trying to keep it up. Often a trying task indeed. But yay, new update! I did see what you had shared in the group beforehand and it looks great. The dynamics between the girls are interesting and have room for development. Looking forward to seeing what happens next.
rogue-scholar07 chapter 5 . 7/5
Yay! The chapter is finally here! I think I remember skimming over the first draft ages ago...pretty sure I was still at Uni than. You've given me hope for some of my hiatus stories.

Dang, but Melusina is a tough nut to crack. I get the feeling there's a lot of her background we haven't learned yet and will become relevant later...but until then she only seems to be making life harder for herself, not her suitemates. It'll be fun to watch her fume over being forced into Magix with Miele, though, so I'll need to make sure I have snacks on hand when that chapter goes up. :)
Akela Victoire chapter 5 . 7/5
You're really practicing the necromancy, eh? Two formerly dead fics resurrected a few hours apart?!

This, Life Less Ordinary and rogue's Sapphire Flames all make me feel as if I'd write something in the witch camp of things someday. Feels almost as if I'm actually at Cloud Tower...

May your Muse always be cooperative!
SilverAuthor01 chapter 4 . 8/22/2012
CAN YOU PLEASE UPDATE?! I LOVE IT! I mean who would ever think Miele would be a witch?!
SilverAuthor01 chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Kyree Winx chapter 4 . 8/13/2012
Welcome back! I'd say that chapter was a good comeback! I hope you'll continue!
spkdog chapter 4 . 8/4/2012
You have quite an amazing writing style. Normally, when a story hasn't been updated in months, I have a hard time figuring out what on earth is going on, but I was able to just dive right back into this and enjoy it. Well done.
Tabby Kattene chapter 4 . 8/4/2012
UPDATED YESSSS! Another great chapter, and it looks like the plot's starting to pick up. Great work, Chibi!
roguescholar07 chapter 4 . 8/3/2012
I'm too lazy to log in, but I will leave you a nice, long review since it's been so long since you posted anything for this story.

Miele really is trying her darndest not to let them know her sister is the guardian fairy, isn't she? I'm betting Lorelei or Octavia eventually get it out of her, though. She can't keep it a secret forever, and I doubt her new friends care all that much.

Ooh! Energy-stealing creatures! I can't wait to see where this goes, since neither of us has done it before...

Anyway, great work on the chapter! It was worth waiting for!
Akela Victoire chapter 4 . 8/3/2012
ITS BEEN SO LONG! Welcome back to the world of updating, Chibi!

As usual, great work!
xForeverEternal chapter 2 . 11/4/2011
Dude, I LOVE THIS IDEA! Your writing is just plain amazing!

One odd thing I noticed: "My parents have some sick sense of humor because the name means eighth and my power involves bugs." Didn't she just argue that spiders aren't bugs?

I love it so far!
RavenWing1997 chapter 3 . 9/18/2011
Chibi Horsewoman do us all a favor and update it is a good story
spkdog chapter 3 . 2/24/2011
Awesome chapter! I really love this story! Is Calliope going tp be a reacurring character? I like her.
rogue-scholar07 chapter 3 . 2/24/2011
Yay! Finally got it back from Rob, I see. I like the impromptu inquisition during lunch. And Calliope. She has the potential to be a fun minor character.
Ander Arias chapter 3 . 2/24/2011
It was a pity that Mileie didn't continue talking about her relationship with Flora.

CT looks to be a much rougher school than Alfea or RF. The teachers are much more strict and prone to punish, but fits its darker nature. You did a good job fleshing out that.

BTW, what's an "MO"?

One thing: Belladona was the name of one of the Three Ancient Witches. I don't know if knew it, but maybe you should think in changing it. Although your Belladonna looks to be a bit character.

I loved the Marie Antoinette metaphore. Some scratches can be deadlty XD

I'm starting to like the pink haired girl. Hope to see more of her.