Reviews for The Man in the Mirror
Guest chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
This is very different and I loved it from the start. You are such a wonderful writer. Thanks for sharing :)
anglealice chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
Love it...
Very nice.I really like this.
morena.davidson.3 chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Great job..I really enjoyed this o/s. :)
kinsano chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Very cool and original!
Lost In Fanfiction chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
Lovely story!
tawelephant chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
That was beautiful!
Twilights1Fan chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
I really loved this story. I wanted her to have Edward in a way, she does but she also gets anthony.. I like that, they are almost if not very much alike. I want for her to still see Edward but again she does everytime she sees Anthony. I like that he can still hear edward silently so edward will never be truly gone. Beautiful story dear, A love and a loss, a friend/angel and a new love all rolled into a wonderful package of hope and new beginnings... Thank you.

Jennifer
msj2779 chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
I'm in that corner with you, flailing my arms and hopping around like my feet have caught fire. Congrats! Even though you wrote this several months ago, I'm just now reading it.

This...brilliant lady...is why I don't read one shots. This was amazing and wonderful and a gorgeous story. My heart broke for Bella and I cried for her when she was committed to the hospital.

When it all came together-Anthony telling her that his twin's name was Edward-I cried again. This was absolutely beautiful and I will slap myself silly for not reading this sooner.

The only problem is that I want MORE! LOL! Damn one shots!
Lilly1212 chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
that's such a sweet story. That's the second time today one of your stories made me cry! But I totally love it!
KimiD chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
Hey SR It's KimiD My God Girl... You KNOW I Love your stories, I cannot get enough, never enough! But this o/s is amazing, simply Amazing I had chills running all OVER my entire body reading this... It took my breath away... I do not know how you do it Your writing is so GAH I cannot even find the words sometimes when I am reading... This again is one of my favs without a doubt, one of my fav, favs. I never tire of how you write and I am always curious as to where you come up with the ideas for them. When Anthony was talking about his twin... INSTANT CHILL! Gasp! and then I rushed to read the rest. I especially loved the part about the shared soul and how he was the guardian angel that brought them together. Edward said he was there that night to save her, that she was meant to live a long life and it was not her time and I SOOO believe in guardian angels... This o/s is PURE PERFECTION! Thank you so much for writing it! KimiD
Didito chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
I'm back from the captivity of the real life... I'm reading the last chapters of your other stories and your one shots and the new one, Jeez! I have a lot to read!

this one is soooo sweet! as usual you did a good job ;-)
bookish327 chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
Funny and very touching. Well-done. :-)
marigold123 chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
I liked the whole idea of this story. Bella being saved by a mysterious stranger. Bella finding solace and someone to speak to in her dreams, and when that failed in any reflective surface. Edward was Bella's guardian angel until they committed her... I loved the ending with the chance meeting in the bathroom (ofcourse!) but this is Anthony who lost his twin Edward at birth. I liked that Edward's soul transcended the veil to help his brother and Bella and bring them together. Enjoyable and I thought Bella was a great character. Thank you for writing.
katmom chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
Sigh...this was lovely!

Well done!

Kathie
xoxocullenluverxoxo chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
I want my own man in the mirror! I thought this was awesome! I even cried when they had her comitted, stupid therapist...But i did love this story!