Reviews for Cherry Crushed
Jake Rose chapter 45 . 11/3/2013
i love your story it is amazing thanks
HermioneGrangerJr chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
I luv this. :)
Guest chapter 45 . 8/23/2013
Aaaaaaaahhhhhh go on please go on! Its gr8 im more addicted to this than the actual cherry crush keep going and good luck in your examsl
Gim chapter 45 . 8/12/2013
Please post more soon!
Guest chapter 45 . 7/17/2013
Loved all of the chapters!
Please finish this fanfiction cause it is so good and u left it on a massive clifhanger!
Delilah chapter 45 . 7/11/2013
A really good story, I love it so please update, I hope Shay and Cherry end up together!
Guest chapter 45 . 6/17/2013
NONONONONONOOOOOOOOO! You cant stop there! Its been gr8 so far dont stop!
Guest chapter 44 . 6/17/2013
It worked im crying my eyes out!:'(
Guest chapter 36 . 6/17/2013
I loved it but i think she should go all the way with jamie and who cares if its rated m
sineadhehhdoenri chapter 33 . 6/17/2013
I think that that charlotte should have a misscaraige or the baby should have like serbol polsy or something but its just an idea
Kittylover118 chapter 11 . 5/24/2013
Omigosh! I'm almost freaking crying .
Great story by the way!
llamaluvva chapter 45 . 5/10/2013
Omg! This made my day when I saw there was a new chapter! I wonder what will happen next? :)
Sobia chapter 44 . 3/11/2013
Amazing and hey xx ;) it's me SOBIA was again sorry it's been a couple of days I was just tired of logging on to this site and checking if you've updated when you didn't :( and here's another idea ; maybe honeys POV to see what she would think of the whole cheating fiasco , situation ;) UPDATE 3
ME chapter 44 . 3/6/2013
JIANG.
LOL IM NOT WRITING IT NOW CAUSE YOU LOOKED.
thats all i have to say.
Starflow94 chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
I've only just started reading it, andI really love this book. I hope that they will get together soon.