Reviews for Behind the Clouds
LaughterLover98 chapter 8 . 4/15
Great story! I love the passion between these two! They should make babies! Great job :)
WhiteChoco-Banana chapter 8 . 3/15
This chapter was so intense it drives my insides crazy! I need more Hibari and Sayuki now! Hahaha! Great chapter and I really love your writing and the flow of the story! I hope to see more characters making an appearance too! Looking forward to the next chapter as always! ;-)
fueledbydyne chapter 8 . 3/12
Screams across the planet. God, I knew deep deep deep deep deep deep down inside Hibari is just big ol' affectionate softie, well, to Sayuki anyway. I've really missed this! Your writing has greatly improved over the years! Haha. But that doesn't necessarily mean I've forgotten how much Hibari got his panties in a twist trying to be overprotective of her. Jeez, let the woman breathe! I hope Sayuki finally deals with him or else I'll help her tie him down to listen! Anyway, great work! See you next update.
SpookyGroovy chapter 8 . 3/8
Hot damn, I think I need a cold shower after that one.
Very nicely done, like always a very well written chapter, plus we finally got some Kyoya and Sayuki action again.
/sigh
Those two really are meant for each other. After all, I think Sayuki is the only person who could continuously tolerate his...personality XD
Loved the chapter and can't wait for the next!
JustImagineXx chapter 8 . 3/7
I literally squealed so much that i sounded like a dead dog at the end xD
thelirdofgames chapter 8 . 3/7
Damn just reading this made my spine tingle... btw an amazing character though kyoya was a bit ooc but still a creat chappie :)
MonoChromexX chapter 8 . 3/6
OMG THAT WAS SO INTENSE! KYOYA IS DEFINITELY AN AGGRESIVE LOVER I HAD TO PUT MY PHONE DOWN FOR SOME PARTS OF THIS CHAPTER. I really hope that hibari and sayuki's relationship stabilizes really soon. Sayuki can be really stupid sometimes though. But still I hope she gets better. Please update soon.
WhiteChoco-Banana chapter 7 . 3/3
I will always look forward for the email in my inbox to say that a new chapter is up for this fic! I am excited for more Hibari and Sayuki! I swear I get them feels with Sayuki's emotions facing Hibari after that damn harsh words and that slap. Please update soon!
Fallaby Z chapter 7 . 3/1
YASSSS I'M SO GLAD YOU'RE UPDATING AGAIN
PileOfAsh chapter 7 . 2/28
I can't wait to read more! Your story is truly amazing :D
I read all of that in one day! It was great! so much excitement, please update soon!
SpookyGroovy chapter 7 . 2/24
Ohhhhhh yesssssss!
Got the email while I was at work that you had updated and I couldn't wait to rush home and read it, and of course once again, I was not disappointed!
The plot is definitely thickening and I'm excited to see how Sayuki and Hibari are going to react in this whole situation!
Wonderful work as always and I can't wait for the next chapter!
MonoChromexX chapter 7 . 2/24
Can't wait for the next chapter! Kyoya definitely still cares for her, it's obvious.
Nube2013 chapter 6 . 2/24
Awesome B-) XD
I loved it! Update soon plz