Reviews for Behind the Clouds
Please update soon
AshGopal chapter 8 . 7/14
Wow... that was HAWT. Omg, I love your stories. The characterization is per-fect, and the chemistry between Kyouya and Sayuki is... sizzling. I look forward to more steamy updates! Keep up the great work!
Infinite.CloudySky chapter 8 . 7/9
Aww its good that they were in good terms again :) update soon
Fallaby Z chapter 8 . 6/21
Yassss this is so good
Anime-Cuteness chapter 8 . 6/20
Yes yes yes, this is what I want :D
Anime-Cuteness chapter 3 . 6/20
Well what you said about the fanfcition is kinda true, but I still wanna read it :)

Kyoya over reacted. I mean like really? He either got super jealous or he was on drugs.
I'll continue to read and see what's his problem.
Anime-Cuteness chapter 2 . 6/20
Why youuuu! I shake my fist at you!
You were gone FOREVER. Ugh. It's good to have you back though!
Loved this first chapter and this chapter, nicely written. I look forward to the rest.
Oh also forgot to mention in my previous review that I hope Sayuki just doesn't let Kyoya get away with that slap! Especially since that is something that he should NEVER do to someone he loved and cared about, no matter how rough of a person he is. Stay strong Sayuki, even though it's hard because Hibari's such a gorgeous fella. ;)
Sadaharu Masami chapter 8 . 6/15
I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw that you were writing the sequel again! Absolutely love your story - by far the best HibarixOC fanfiction I've ever come across! I also like the character development from TCFC for Sayuki, she's so much more mature! Look forward to your next update.
I really like this story.I'm really curious on how this story will progress. I hope you update soon
Update please
Dreaming of a Skylark chapter 8 . 5/10
I love it. I like how you didn't really soften hibari like other stories. And it's really interesting haha. Your oc is hilarious and full of personality. The exact opposite of hibari. Please update.
Moonlightarrow chapter 8 . 5/10
Pleaser update soon ;( we still dont know who the bad guys are and what they want...and sayu and hibari's relationship has yet to be mended
Please update
LaughterLover98 chapter 8 . 4/15
Great story! I love the passion between these two! They should make babies! Great job :)