Reviews for Behind the Clouds
Hello, I've just come across your story and i must say it's quite intense (in a good way) despite just having 8 chapters. Good on you! Hopefully we'll get to see how the situation will progress, and that the tension Kyoya and Sayuki will be resolved smoothly.
I really love this story. Please keep updating
LaughterLover98 chapter 7 . 6/27
KYOYA AND SAYUKI NEED TO DO THE NASTY! NOT EXPLICIT BUT ROMANTICALLY. HOT AND WHAT NOT! I LOVE THOSE TWO TOGETHER THEY MUST MARRY AND MAKE BAMF'S BABIES! WONDERFUL JOB :)))))))
Guest chapter 8 . 8/1/2015
Please update soon
AshGopal chapter 8 . 7/14/2015
Wow... that was HAWT. Omg, I love your stories. The characterization is per-fect, and the chemistry between Kyouya and Sayuki is... sizzling. I look forward to more steamy updates! Keep up the great work!
SkyeCielo98 chapter 8 . 7/9/2015
Aww its good that they were in good terms again :) update soon
ozwoz chapter 8 . 6/21/2015
Yassss this is so good
Anime-Cuteness chapter 8 . 6/20/2015
Yes yes yes, this is what I want :D
Anime-Cuteness chapter 3 . 6/20/2015
Well what you said about the fanfcition is kinda true, but I still wanna read it :)

Kyoya over reacted. I mean like really? He either got super jealous or he was on drugs.
I'll continue to read and see what's his problem.
Anime-Cuteness chapter 2 . 6/20/2015
Why youuuu! I shake my fist at you!
You were gone FOREVER. Ugh. It's good to have you back though!
Loved this first chapter and this chapter, nicely written. I look forward to the rest.
Guest chapter 8 . 6/15/2015
Oh also forgot to mention in my previous review that I hope Sayuki just doesn't let Kyoya get away with that slap! Especially since that is something that he should NEVER do to someone he loved and cared about, no matter how rough of a person he is. Stay strong Sayuki, even though it's hard because Hibari's such a gorgeous fella. ;)
Sadaharu Masami chapter 8 . 6/15/2015
I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw that you were writing the sequel again! Absolutely love your story - by far the best HibarixOC fanfiction I've ever come across! I also like the character development from TCFC for Sayuki, she's so much more mature! Look forward to your next update.
Guest chapter 8 . 6/8/2015
I really like this story.I'm really curious on how this story will progress. I hope you update soon
Guest chapter 8 . 5/18/2015
Update please
Annalise93 chapter 8 . 5/10/2015
I love it. I like how you didn't really soften hibari like other stories. And it's really interesting haha. Your oc is hilarious and full of personality. The exact opposite of hibari. Please update.