Reviews for Five Things Hannah Learned From Temperance Brennan
angeliena chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
Oh I like it!
julianne chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
This is a pretty good story. I'd be tempted to have Bones smack down Hannah for screaming at and breaking up with Booth while he's recovering in the hospital. Although I believe that Booth just has a hard time opening up to anyone else, especially to a romantic partner who he doesn't want to run away from him. He sees himself as being flawed because of his past, and undeserving of another person's love. He only wanted Hannah to see his good characteristics not his in his eyes subpar backstory.
vapiddreamscape chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
That was really brilliant. I loved how Hannah learned the five things indirectly from Brennan. I thought that was really nicely done. Also, the writing was brilliant. This has to be one of the best Bones fanfictions I have ever read.
streetsbehind chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
I stopped watching Bones years ago, just because it was getting kinda ridiculous, but I have to say I LOVED THIS FIC. It was bloody BRILLIANT. So congrats. Well written and just a great read.
Good job :)
DWBB chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
I never like Hannah being in the picture however, she did serve a purpose and this piece reflects that. I love your interpretation of Hannah's point of view. It is realistic and spot on.

Enjoyed this very much.
MiseryMaker chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Oh how I loved your disposing of Hannah in this manner. If only it had happened exactly this way on TV! Thoroughly enjoyed reading this story!
FaithinBones chapter 1 . 5/23/2012

And that's why even if she had said yes, it would have failed.

Very insightful.

I don't know why you thought this was Booth and Hannah bashing. I didn't get that at all. It was two people living a lie. A lie that would never pay off. It couldn't pay off.
JBCFlyers19 chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
This was was a very good story. I agree it was Hannah's story and ended just where it needed to end.

But with that said I would love to see a sequel that tells the story of the aftermath to Booth and what he tell Bones. How do he and Bones rebuild their relationship and Love. I know the show kind of did that to a few limited extent. But, I think that there is so much more there that could be told in the day to day bumps in the road that they have to deal with to get back to each other.
GyMusicAddict chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
This is amazing! :D
manderleygirl chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
I think it was spot on! Loved it!
Hime1993 chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
That was such a great story! I loved it!
Hazelmist chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
Wow. I loved this. Poor Hannah, I almost feel sorry for her and Booth. I really like the way you painted their relationship, the beginning and the end. I can't wait to read the rest of your writing!
kaiiju chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
it is pretty great to see the dynamics between bones and booth told by someone else, someone who is clueless no matter how much they are involved. And i think that overall, this feels so overwhelmingly true, and right, and so fitting of the characters... Yeah.
JMHaughey chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Wow! Such a beautiful summation!

"She has all of you, Seeley. Everything you had to give, you already gave it to her." So true.
Kris Morene chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
You ended it in the right place. Ultimately, this is Hannah's story, and you let her tell it, and you let her end it where she needed to end it. Nice job.