Reviews for When You Finish Me
Em chapter 10 . 6/11/2013
THANK YOU FOR WRITING THE BEST STORY EVER I LOVE YOU
CosmicEssence chapter 10 . 6/2/2013
You've kept them in character i think, as close as can be and yet still managed to work in some truly as you say 'cutesy' scenes. Really really enjoye this one, made me smile and the fact that its a slow progression that really works without being cheesy or seems to skew too far from the natural friendship of these two makes it all the more believable and well it just reads better. Its too bad it hasnt been updated in a while though...I know I'd love to see more and actually i'm not sure i understand why you have so few reviews! Please continue?
Sendai chapter 10 . 1/23/2013
Promises,promises. Just kidding. I like your fic. It is well developed and interesting. I look forward to the next chapter.
DuShuZhi chapter 10 . 12/11/2012
Great story so far, hope you continue it someday.
Holly chapter 10 . 12/5/2012
WHERE IS THE UPDATE!? I NEEEEED IT! You are trying to kill me with all the feels. Pleaseeeeeeeee update if you still exist!
This is one of the best johnlock fanfictions ever!
Roxy Blade chapter 10 . 9/3/2011
This is really, really good! Will there be more?
loki89 chapter 6 . 5/19/2011
"Look at that cutesy time. Look at it." Oh lord that cracked me up.

Enjoying your story so far!
kmd5133 chapter 10 . 4/9/2011
I was just re-reading your story, and hope you will update it soon. I would like to see how John & Sherlock's relationship progresses.
LittleGirlInRed chapter 10 . 2/26/2011
Even though I look forward to this 'next chapter' I found this chapter really adorable. Dunno why, just thought it was cute. Doctor John is awesome.

Keep up the good work. :)
Shadow Cat17 chapter 10 . 2/26/2011
I really enjoyed this!
ultraviolet128 chapter 10 . 2/26/2011
Ooh, glad to see this is moving on so well - Sherlock and John ogling each other every chance they get is so sweet :) Fabulous work, and I really can't wait to get the next chapter! x
Lolita-mist chapter 10 . 2/26/2011
Great! At least he's now awake... I would never have guessed that Sherlock's parents wanted him to be a violinist! Very original...

Great job on this chapter!
Run For Your Sanity chapter 9 . 2/25/2011
I'm reading this because it's a great fanfiction, not because of the smexi times. Not that they don't help *wink wink*.
LittleGirlInRed chapter 9 . 2/25/2011
And I'm just going to say that I bloody love this. Owo It's really awesome, and I'll stick around even of you make nine more chapters.
Simallyher chapter 9 . 2/24/2011
I loved the chapter, the only problem I have with it, is that if someone has a serious concussion, then they are not supposed to sleep within 24hours in case they slip into a coma or something. I could be wrong, but that's what I remember. Looking forward to the next chapter though :)