Reviews for A Storm in a Teacup
Dy chapter 9 . 7/11
Ooooh... could we hear about Superfetation in the later chapter? Everything possible for DraMione! *LOL*
Margaret J chapter 30 . 6/24
That was amazing you did a great job
Dream Painter chapter 30 . 5/3
I really enjoyed this tale, especially all you tied everything in together. It made for a great read - thanks for sharing!
dracoblaise chapter 30 . 4/9
I loved this story and I was just so happy that it all worked out for all of them in the end. But I've got to admit that I was very confused through the whole book, but it was still so good 3
Margareitha Malfoy-Nott chapter 30 . 3/21
I love that Draco, Hermione, Harry and even Lucius very funny and sassy. Thx for sharing this great story!
Kelsey441 chapter 20 . 3/15
Getting very interesting. And it's causing me to procrastinate!
Kelsey441 chapter 30 . 3/14
I enjoyed this story very much.
Kelsey441 chapter 21 . 3/14
Ah, there's an explanation about the name.
Kelsey441 chapter 21 . 3/14
There's another inconsistency. Earlier in the story, Draco told her Slytherin was her heritage. Now, she doesn't know her father was a Slytherin.
Kelsey441 chapter 16 . 3/14
So, I think you're a great writer. Your shorter stories are just brilliant. They have such a warmth and sweetness to them. Your longer stories, though, tend to have issues with consistency. Earlier in the story, his name was Charlie Ellington. Now, it's Ian. Little things like that tend to creep into your longer stories.
DramioneLover27 chapter 30 . 3/14
I know you wrote this a while ago but this story brought tears to my eyes. It is such an amazing story! Thank you so much for taking the time to write this!
Kelsey441 chapter 7 . 3/14
Ha! Draco's intro to the story about Harry is one of the funniest things I've read in fanfic.
Violet chapter 2 . 9/3/2016
So Draco's not the father, cool, unpredictable. Let's see happens next...
Guest chapter 30 . 7/3/2016