Reviews for A Storm in a Teacup
OptimusPrimegirl213 chapter 1 . 11/3
Keep up the good work loving this
Honestly don't you two read chapter 30 . 10/14
Wow a bit complicated. I must say I hate all the lies and stupid decisions of both Hermione and Draco, I wanted to strangle them each time they decided not to tell the other the truth, and for no good reason. I did love Marie and Jeff, such fun sweet children :-)
Tee dree chapter 1 . 5/19
OMG, you are creative! And funny! And a wonderful writer! And... And...
How is blackmail considered humor? That's more like coercion.
savannavansmutsmut chapter 30 . 2/18
anouschka912 chapter 30 . 10/10/2014
Hi Anne!

First of all I have to tell you that I read this fantastic story until 4am because I couldn't stop reading.
I was so fascinated by the characters and their secrets that I had to continue, no matter what I had to do the following morning.

In Chapter 2 I thought Snape would be the father of the children (despite that he's a halfblood).
For me - everything was clear.
Fat chance, no chance. :D
Hahahaha...I hadn't a glimpse of what you made out of the whole constellation.
The relations were interlaced so much – that I was just sitting here and laughing :D :D
You definitely know that you led us up the garden path :D This was your complete intention ! :D
And you succeeded.
In the middle of the story I became a huge fan of Marie. For me, she was the hidden star.
How brilliant she lied for Draco after he eavesdropped! It was soooo Slytherin :D :D
In the final chapter she's finally a teenage girl. You notice it the way she talks to her parents.

In the end the kids are a bit more self confident, the baby is still alive and healthy, Tracy appeared again, Jeff started talking, Draco got Hermione...all was well. Hahaha :D
Seriously I loved that you didn't create an unrealistic idyll as so many writers do. Draco and Hermione will always fight, Hermione be pathetic, Draco will lie (no matter what he promised Charles). You gave me a big laugh when Marie grabbed the baby (eye-rolling) and went to the others :D

conclusion: You're very talented (gifted as Hermione would say). You are able to create a storyline their whole extent you only realize with the last written words. And then it's still a linear story.
You humor is subtle, I like that. I fell so much in love with this story that I'm asking now for your permission to translate it into German. I would like to provide the access to the translated story to a German FF platform. Please let me know per private message if you would authorize me the translation. It would be still your story, your name on it. But just in German.

Wish you a nice weekend! :)

xoxo Annika
marthapreston4 chapter 7 . 7/2/2014
Okay for some reason the way you drag out thier fights is getting on my nerves and I usually love your writing but it just seems like your teasing the chararcter by withholding info just to make it longer and the filler seems unessasary
marthapreston4 chapter 2 . 7/2/2014
Wondering who the kids father was...
bookluv22 chapter 22 . 6/2/2014
God no! I wanted her to say "no you won't, I should have known you haven't changed. Your still a cowardly, evil, little cockroach." Where is the righteous anger. I know i'd be furious at the situation and disgusted that he took advantage of the situation. And them even more so at that he lied to them as well. Momma lion should have been unleashed in a deadly, but collected manner.

Ok thats my ranting.

Great story still. Its very different and unique from everything else I've read.
animegirl2098 chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
this is going to be so interesting can't wait till i read the next chapter!
missshelllake chapter 13 . 3/16/2014
Laughing so hard right now. You have no clue. HAHAHAHA
Montara chapter 30 . 2/14/2014
A very fitting name, Tyson :) Thank you for sharing your story with us!
Montara chapter 29 . 2/14/2014
Tracey is alive! Poor woman! Charles and Draco managed to put her in hospital :( And the kids are alright with staying with the man that did that! Well, they have no say in that. But they seemed ok with Draco...

Loving someone can be a burden sometimes because it makes you accept things that shouldn't be accepted like how Hermione made peace with what Draco did and now she'll take him back even if what he and Charles did was wrong.
Montara chapter 28 . 2/14/2014
Never expected that! They took the kids from their mother!
Montara chapter 27 . 2/13/2014
I hope she and the baby will be ok :