Reviews for Black and White Memories
littlmiget123 chapter 5 . 6/17/2011
Here I am! This review is going to be a little short though because I'm not feeling all that upbeat today. -' Yay! Pokemon have finally appeared! I was hoping that Pokemon were going to appear soon. I wonder who will get who? Though I thought that Alex already had his Pokemon? A Bonus chapter would be interesting, but you should think about this if you're easily confused. Bonus Chapters throw off the chapter numbering in a story, lol.

'He is very strong and determined boy.' There needs to be an 'a' in here somewhere.

'At least not that she know of.' Knew.

' "Look, well talk about this later," ' We'll.

' "Bianca and Cheren had disappeared." ' Have.

'It's large amber color eyes stared back, slightly disdainful as though wondering who dared to disturb it.' *shakes head* Shame on you, missy. It's? Tsk, tsk. :)

'That man need to stop sneaking up on them like that!' Needed.

Okay, that's it from me! I liked this chapter, and I'm pretty excited to see who gets who. And I wonder what Bianca's going to do to convince her father to let her leave on a POkemon Journey. See you next update!
ZXCVBNMEM chapter 5 . 6/15/2011
Nice story!
Light-Sakura chapter 5 . 6/15/2011
Alex is great and the ending with Bianca's father was funny!

The bonus chapter would be interesting read...
Pikajenn chapter 5 . 6/14/2011
Cute story! Bianca and Cheren are cool. Love the interaction between them. Alex is a great name as well.
villomaru chapter 5 . 6/14/2011
Awesome chapter. Bianca's dad really ruined the moment.

Again, here are my suggestions for the Pokémon and also the reasons:

Alex and Oshawott: Alex's reckless attitude crashing with Oshawott's timid and proud attitude is epic.

Bianca and Tepig: To me, Tepig seems a bit on the playful side, fitting perfect for the silly Bianca.

Cheren and Snivy: Obviously, Cheren is a very focused and earth-landed boy, Snivy is very smug and thinks of itself quite highly. Those two fit perfectly together.
Ketchum Kid chapter 5 . 6/14/2011
I'm liking how this is going so far. We have Cheren - the only sane person in the group, who tends to be forgotten - Bianka - the klutz that yearns for adventure - and Alex - Who reminds me of Dia a bit. It's still in the introductory arc - like many of my works - but the ideas are present. And as I stated earlier, the casual dialogue is great. While getting to the point is fine and all, it must be balanced by filler actions that ultimately accentuate the core plot. I can't wait for the next chapter!

Btw, I know I promised an OC during the last Ice Age...do you still want her? She's not finished, but I can have her ready by the weekend.
kloudklocvalley chapter 4 . 6/12/2011
"How about Berty?" - line from The King's Speech. I got a nose-full of cola because my friend pointed that out for me. Come on, Nintendo! (Not the one in Japan) You can do better than Hilbert! Hilda is acceptable (well, to me it is, since I'm a fan of Beelzebub...), but Hilbert for our dear male player character...

Sorry for not being able to review earlier. I have a test this week, and I'm in full panic because I can't understand a thing in class (no exaggerations, I'm doomed in mathematics and language). The reason is that Koreans tend to put on a lot more significance on tests than the Western world. I don't know what's going on in the educational system China and Japan (thought they're both bound to be equally, if not doubly harsher), but your survival mostly depends on tests in here...

BTW, I think I'll drop in an OC. Not someone like Fuuta - he might be the longest running character I've made (who's actually in a published story...oh dear), but trying to incorporate him into the drafting of my current story, it isn't as easy as I wanted it to be. I'll have to do major revamps on his personality and role as a whole.

I've been busy making characters for this new one, and I've decided that I'll try and put in the short-lived duo of Kyle and Beecher the Blue-Eyed Cubone...! I wonder where that story went...? I swear I deleted in a fit of depression during the winter holi-OH... T_T

-Sparky
villomaru chapter 3 . 6/1/2011
Have you considered putting Trip in this fanfiction? Trip is Ash's rival in the Unova season "Best Wishes". Now a decision to be made is his surname. Maybe his japanese name "Shooty" but Trip Shooty doesn't sound very good. What surname do you think would be good? His Pokémon in the anime so far are Servine (male), Tranquill (male), Frillish (male), Lampent, Vanillite and Timburr. If you want information about him, search "Bulbapedia Trip" on Google, there you can see his backstory and personality and all that stuff.

Also why don't you add the female protagonist (Hilda)? Her surname would be White but how will you call her? You called Hilbert Alex (a much better name). Her personality would be like White's from the Pokémon Special Manga. She would be from Nimbasa City becase you meet her in the Battle Subway and her Pokémon would be Audino (female) and maybe a Darumaka (male).
AshleyTro chapter 4 . 5/26/2011
Woah. Your story is awesome! I can't wait to read the next chapter, so please write it quick!
villomaru chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
The starter Pokemon should be:

Alex-Oshawott

Cheren-Snivy

Bianca-Tepig (she has a Pignite on the anime)
Banana Aeon chapter 4 . 4/15/2011
Wow, a actual well wrote suspense story. This is rare.

Great job! Hope you update soon!
Dreadly Rise chapter 3 . 4/13/2011
I meant to put age after "N is about the character's." This chapter is also good. I laugh at Bianca's dad! Muahahaha! Seriously, I do.
Dreadly Rise chapter 4 . 4/12/2011
I think this story will progress far. It is interesting and I honestly think, that the man in the beginning is one of the Seven Sages, because N is about the main character's or so. Starter for Alex, I wouldn't know, considering that Fire is the only starters with two types in the end of their evolutionary chain. I still feel very partial to Snivy/Tsutarja, whatever you call it. Still, great chapter.
littlmiget123 chapter 4 . 4/12/2011
How many baby books DID you search through? The ironic thing is, all that searching went to waste. His name was right in front of you for the past 3 months. *wiggles eyebrows and grins like a moron* You're welcome. :P

Aw, this chapter was kinda sad. But the occasional humor was a good poke in the side that kinda got rid of the sad atmosphere. Bianca's remark about the doc made me lol. XD

' "We didn't really spoke much on the phone so I have to ask now.' Sentence awkwardness. :) It just doesn't sound right to me.

'Its…" ' This could go either way, but mostly, judging on what he is referring to, it sounds like 'It's just...', but he dropped the 'just'.

Okay, that's it from me. Do you know which starter is going to go to whom? I've always pictured Hilbert (or Alex ) with an Oshawott myself... *shurgs*
Light-Sakura chapter 4 . 4/12/2011
Finally I can review! Now I have to think what I was going to say...

The end was sad but it was so well done!

I also like the how you pick the name Alex for him! When I first found out that names for the protagonists Hilbert and Hilda, I hated them but Hilda grew on me... even though they probably could pick better! I still hate the name Hilbert though, well for him I do. So, thank you for changing his to something decent, actually more than decent...

One thing I learned from this fanfic is don't mess with Juniper because she is scary when she angry! Which is really funny to read!

Thank for reading my OC and sorry for the spelling mistakes - I'm just bad with grammar and spelling even though it's my first language.
191 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »