Reviews for Black and White Memories
Banana Aeon chapter 5 . 6/24/2011
A extra chapter wouldn't hurt, but story flow is important, and I think it's a little too early for an origins story.

But again, good chapter. I just hope it doesn't take too long for story events to happen.
Ashley Tro chapter 5 . 6/23/2011
Yay! The next chapter is here, and its awesome! I think that maybe you should write a bonus chapter, because that would give us readers a bit of inside information on the three. That would hold off the next chapter, but I would really like to see their childhood stories! Especially Cheren's~3
N the puppet chapter 5 . 6/20/2011
Uh oh.

Bianca's caught in the act, er, plot.

I guess it'd make sense to let Alex dream to find his memories. (Dreams are basically bits and pieces of info from your head)

Then again, it'd be a nightmare in his case. -_-;

Bonus chap or not, either ways fine.

Nice chap, and can't wait for the next!
littlmiget123 chapter 5 . 6/17/2011
Here I am! This review is going to be a little short though because I'm not feeling all that upbeat today. -' Yay! Pokemon have finally appeared! I was hoping that Pokemon were going to appear soon. I wonder who will get who? Though I thought that Alex already had his Pokemon? A Bonus chapter would be interesting, but you should think about this if you're easily confused. Bonus Chapters throw off the chapter numbering in a story, lol.

'He is very strong and determined boy.' There needs to be an 'a' in here somewhere.

'At least not that she know of.' Knew.

' "Look, well talk about this later," ' We'll.

' "Bianca and Cheren had disappeared." ' Have.

'It's large amber color eyes stared back, slightly disdainful as though wondering who dared to disturb it.' *shakes head* Shame on you, missy. It's? Tsk, tsk. :)

'That man need to stop sneaking up on them like that!' Needed.

Okay, that's it from me! I liked this chapter, and I'm pretty excited to see who gets who. And I wonder what Bianca's going to do to convince her father to let her leave on a POkemon Journey. See you next update!
ZXCVBNMEM chapter 5 . 6/15/2011
Nice story!
Light-Sakura chapter 5 . 6/15/2011
Alex is great and the ending with Bianca's father was funny!

The bonus chapter would be interesting read...
Pikajenn chapter 5 . 6/14/2011
Cute story! Bianca and Cheren are cool. Love the interaction between them. Alex is a great name as well.
villomaru chapter 5 . 6/14/2011
Awesome chapter. Bianca's dad really ruined the moment.

Again, here are my suggestions for the Pokémon and also the reasons:

Alex and Oshawott: Alex's reckless attitude crashing with Oshawott's timid and proud attitude is epic.

Bianca and Tepig: To me, Tepig seems a bit on the playful side, fitting perfect for the silly Bianca.

Cheren and Snivy: Obviously, Cheren is a very focused and earth-landed boy, Snivy is very smug and thinks of itself quite highly. Those two fit perfectly together.
Ketchum Kid chapter 5 . 6/14/2011
I'm liking how this is going so far. We have Cheren - the only sane person in the group, who tends to be forgotten - Bianka - the klutz that yearns for adventure - and Alex - Who reminds me of Dia a bit. It's still in the introductory arc - like many of my works - but the ideas are present. And as I stated earlier, the casual dialogue is great. While getting to the point is fine and all, it must be balanced by filler actions that ultimately accentuate the core plot. I can't wait for the next chapter!

Btw, I know I promised an OC during the last Ice Age...do you still want her? She's not finished, but I can have her ready by the weekend.
kloudklocvalley chapter 4 . 6/12/2011
"How about Berty?" - line from The King's Speech. I got a nose-full of cola because my friend pointed that out for me. Come on, Nintendo! (Not the one in Japan) You can do better than Hilbert! Hilda is acceptable (well, to me it is, since I'm a fan of Beelzebub...), but Hilbert for our dear male player character...

Sorry for not being able to review earlier. I have a test this week, and I'm in full panic because I can't understand a thing in class (no exaggerations, I'm doomed in mathematics and language). The reason is that Koreans tend to put on a lot more significance on tests than the Western world. I don't know what's going on in the educational system China and Japan (thought they're both bound to be equally, if not doubly harsher), but your survival mostly depends on tests in here...

BTW, I think I'll drop in an OC. Not someone like Fuuta - he might be the longest running character I've made (who's actually in a published story...oh dear), but trying to incorporate him into the drafting of my current story, it isn't as easy as I wanted it to be. I'll have to do major revamps on his personality and role as a whole.

I've been busy making characters for this new one, and I've decided that I'll try and put in the short-lived duo of Kyle and Beecher the Blue-Eyed Cubone...! I wonder where that story went...? I swear I deleted in a fit of depression during the winter holi-OH... T_T

-Sparky
villomaru chapter 3 . 6/1/2011
Have you considered putting Trip in this fanfiction? Trip is Ash's rival in the Unova season "Best Wishes". Now a decision to be made is his surname. Maybe his japanese name "Shooty" but Trip Shooty doesn't sound very good. What surname do you think would be good? His Pokémon in the anime so far are Servine (male), Tranquill (male), Frillish (male), Lampent, Vanillite and Timburr. If you want information about him, search "Bulbapedia Trip" on Google, there you can see his backstory and personality and all that stuff.

Also why don't you add the female protagonist (Hilda)? Her surname would be White but how will you call her? You called Hilbert Alex (a much better name). Her personality would be like White's from the Pokémon Special Manga. She would be from Nimbasa City becase you meet her in the Battle Subway and her Pokémon would be Audino (female) and maybe a Darumaka (male).
AshleyTro chapter 4 . 5/26/2011
Woah. Your story is awesome! I can't wait to read the next chapter, so please write it quick!
villomaru chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
The starter Pokemon should be:

Alex-Oshawott

Cheren-Snivy

Bianca-Tepig (she has a Pignite on the anime)
Banana Aeon chapter 4 . 4/15/2011
Wow, a actual well wrote suspense story. This is rare.

Great job! Hope you update soon!
Dreadly Rise chapter 3 . 4/13/2011
I meant to put age after "N is about the character's." This chapter is also good. I laugh at Bianca's dad! Muahahaha! Seriously, I do.
194 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »