Reviews for Black and White Memories
Light-Sakura chapter 2 . 1/10/2011
I think you should contiune this fanfiction it's really good! Even if I have to wait a few months I would really like to read it!

You write stories all in 3rd person which I fine is really hard to do but I still write my like that anyway but 1st person supposed to be easy but you fine it hard. I guess everyone is different - I just found it was interesting.
Light-Sakura chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
It does good and mysterious. Now, on to the next chapter!
SkiesEagle chapter 2 . 1/9/2011
poor kid can't remember anything and even his name D:

wow Black and White update huh? update so fast lol

I can't wait for BW game to come out around in march for english version :)
Ketchum Kid chapter 2 . 1/8/2011
Could be worse. I have all the main highlights for my story planned out, but no filler. And the main events take up at least 113 chapters.

Keep story up.
N the puppet chapter 2 . 1/7/2011
Argh, should've seen this coming. X_X

I like the story a lot.

But the SUSPENSE is killing me!

(Which is the point.)

Sweet chap!
littlmiget123 chapter 2 . 1/7/2011
I feel so bad for Black. He's totally forgotten everything, huh? Poor kid. I can't even imagine. So, are you going to call him Black, or are going to see what his name is before you get a definite decision? I personally don't see what parent would name their child 'Black', but you'd never know. XD I believe it was Gwen Stefani who named her kid 'Apple'. I could be wrong, though. One celebrity did name their kid Apple though, I remember reading about it one time. .

No errors in this chapter, woot woot! Great job! I don't think I've seen a chapter without any errors from in a while! I'm very impressed.

Also, is White going to be in this? It's so hard trying to invision Unova since I've never seen any of the routes or anything. I'm so excited for this game to come out, though! I'll be waiting for March. ;D
chaison chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
Lickilicky is good at replacing Mississippi, thats what i use to count ,
DL of the Sith chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
I think the mystery man is N...
Ketchum Kid chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
Wait for english names. No can remember JP names.
N the puppet chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
HMMM!

A B&W story, eh?

Well, I found it interesting.

I have a vague idea who the characters are, and the facts are pretty much straight.

And, yeah, I think the only problem you'll be getting is just the names being changed to something more 'english'.

That, and maybe other character's personalities.

Overall, it's not bad at all. :D
Farla chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
[Moving along. Now, for some who know from my previous comments in other stories that I have very iffy feelings of BW and I obviously didn't show interest (at first) to write a story about it. Sure the game looks cool and all but the Pokemon… Let's just say I haven't memorized the 100 new names yet. And heck, I don't really know much about the game itself. Still waiting for it to come out in English.

THEREFORE, if I have written any information that is incorrect, please let me know ASAP so that I can fix it.]

THEN WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU WRITING ABOUT IT? THERE IS NO LAW SAYING YOU HAVE TO WRITE BASED ON THE NEWEST GAME. IF YOU DON'T KNOW JACK SHIT ABOUT THE GAME, DON'T BASE YOUR STORY OFF IT. THIS IS NOT HARD.

[Bingo… The man thought ]

Thoughts follow the same punctuation/capitalization rules as dialogue.

You wouldn't capitalize animal or mouse or dragon, so you shouldn't capitalize words like pokemon or pikachu or charizard. The only time you should capitalize it is if you're using it as the pokemon's name, ie, Ash's pikachu is called Pikachu. This is because you only capitalize when it's a proper noun, which are the names of places or things. Similar reasoning should be applied to any other words you're thinking of capitalizing, like telephone or trainer. Or professor.

Pokeball, one word.

"Its" is possessive, as in "its story" and "it's" means "it is".
littlmiget123 chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
About the 'Missisippi' thing, that's a place, so why don't you try 'Castelia'? It's a huge city in Unova, and it works. I tried it on my clock XD (Plus, it's an official english name :D).

I personally didn't think I would see a black and white story for a while from you. At least until the english names came out.

Pidove :D I love that little birdy. He's so cute and fluffy. He's so fluffy I'm gonna die! (10 cookies to you if you know which movie that came from XD) I kinda had a feeling that they were going to name him that, btw. I was either going for Pidove, or Doveon/Dovein. I like Pidove, though.

I would like you to continue with this story, but hopefully when the english names come out. Maybe write it when you have free time? That way, in March, you'll be ahead and won't have to worry about this story right now (Though how you can juggle four stories, five if you include this one isbeyond me... brownie points for you). I'll probably vote on the poll, though, if you still want me to after hearing my opinion XD. Sounds like it'll be a good story, though.
177 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12