Reviews for Black and White Memories
Ketchum Kid chapter 4 . 4/11/2011
I'm gonna give a review and OC later; I've been caught at a really bad time. Please keep a spot open if you can!
N the puppet chapter 4 . 4/10/2011
So he wasn't at the wrong place at the wrong time...but instead, was he 'invited' somewhere?

More facts are given, but at the same time, more confusion...X.x

Well a good chap no less, and can't wait for the next one!
The person in which you do not chapter 3 . 3/20/2011
this was awesome, please write more! i love it! oh, Btw you could give him an oshawott, cause tepig suits bianca and snivy suits cheren.
DreamingZombies chapter 3 . 3/12/2011
Oopsies! I hit enter before I finished the review on DPTT. In any case, I just wanted to say that I really loved the story, and just to keep it up! I look forward to more story. C:

Now, this is currently my second favorite. I can see why you would wake up in the middle of the night to write this story. Again, another very interesting and exciting plot twist to add. I really hope this isn't the story to be dropped, because I'm really looking forward to seeing how this plays out.

Memory loss? That's always bound to have many twists and turns and dramatic events to occur.

Again, your characters have personality, and I really love how you made Bianca's dad out to be. I also love the bit about her pink room, and her thoughts on it. It's refreshing to see the characters think about and react to their surroundings, and not just having the story play out on what is happening with the other characters around them, like how most other writers just do. You tell the story of everything around the characters, not just out of a provincial scope! For that, I salute you!

I apologizing if I seem like I'm only praising. I shall write more detailed review in a traditional critique-and-compliment format when I read the next release, since it has been a while since I last read a chapter of your stories, so my mind is foggy on what happened. xD

I actually devour your stories, so I look forward to more entertaining works from you! Keep it up!

~Alexie
lf-deleted chapter 3 . 3/6/2011
Oh... my... Arceus! That was an awesome, humourous chapter! Gotta love Bianca for her ditzy-ness... and Cheren for his thinking ("We were five back then. Those were simpler times.") XDDD

Anyways, the ending really made me want more... Please update soon!

~Fan-chan
N the puppet chapter 3 . 3/3/2011
Hrm, this only makes me more curious to what happened.

Was Black at the wrong place at the wrong time?

Why did 'that guy' attack him?

Hrm...hrm...

...

Augh! X.X

That aside, nice chap like always!
Light-Sakura chapter 3 . 3/3/2011
Great chapter! I like how you displayed Bianca's parents! Cheren sound interesting and also proper in knowing don't mess with Bianca's dad.

Starters? I don't really know, you could base it off the manga.
Ketchum Kid chapter 3 . 3/3/2011
...Reminds me of my dad a bit...(Scary)...

Overall, a good chapter that brought us away from the reality of the current situation.

Can't wait for the next chapter. And the OC forms.
littlmiget123 chapter 3 . 3/3/2011
OCs, eh? I probably won't add one this time around. I hate adding OCs to my stories, lol. Give Bianca a Tepig! That would result in Cheren getting Snivy and Hilbert/Hilda Also, speaking of Hilda, will the third Trainer be her? (God, those names are hideous) I really like this story so far. Definetly a bright and cheery story... except for the whole Hilbert in the hospital thing... Maybe you should call him Alex York since Hilbert is ugly, eh? :P Below are the errors of the chapter.

'Pidove were chirping outside as though to celebrate another glorious day.' ZOMG PIDOVE! :3 Not an error, but just had to point out that Pidove was in it. TWICE! Admit it, you think of me every time you write 'Pidove'. :D

'Cheren remembered groaning at the inanity of his friend as the professor almost blew up rage when he told her what had happened.' insanity is misspelled here.

'The woman said brightly when she spotted the embarrass boy.' embarrassed.

'Okay good," ' Forgot a quotation mark at the beginning of the sentence.

Okay, that's it! You know, I never even noticed that Bianca had large teeth until you pointed it out, lol. It makes her look cute, though. XD Bianca's so funny, and Cheren's her rock, though staying for dinner with his family would be pretty awkward, don't you think? See you next chapter!
CoffeeIncluded chapter 3 . 3/2/2011
Hmm...Yeah, I'd like to see where this is going. Nice job with the description of Bianca's room. Actually, I'm working on a sorta-novelization of White too, if you'd like to look that is. Anywho, I will be checking back! (Oh, and since UnovaNew York, feel free to PM me if you need any places to namedrop or anything like that.)
hydro-serpent58 chapter 2 . 2/18/2011
I really want to see where this story goes. Keep it up! It's fresh, and I'm more inclined to read it than your other stories right now. ;

~Kari-chan _
lf-deleted chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
This was an awesome chapter. My guess is that the guy is N.
Dreadly Rise chapter 2 . 2/3/2011
This is really good! What will you give him? Snivy (Grass one), Oshawott(Water one), or Tepig(Fire one). Personally, I like Snivy best.
alex chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
I see that your puting a lot of detal in the seting
Light-Sakura chapter 2 . 1/10/2011
I think you should contiune this fanfiction it's really good! Even if I have to wait a few months I would really like to read it!

You write stories all in 3rd person which I fine is really hard to do but I still write my like that anyway but 1st person supposed to be easy but you fine it hard. I guess everyone is different - I just found it was interesting.
191 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 Next »