Reviews for Black and White Memories
Amy47101 chapter 22 . 10/31/2015
Oooooh, I can sense Sara going into action soon! Cue excitement!

Great battle! I'm really excited for the next chapter!
ZXCVBNMEM chapter 21 . 7/13/2015
Alex you so smart bruh. How did you find out so quickly. :V
-EM
Amy47101 chapter 21 . 6/30/2015
Who knows? CAN we trust the great Sara Knight? XD

Well, now I know that the Plasma attack will be soon, so I really, really can't wait for that! It's going to be EPIC.
Guest chapter 11 . 5/5/2015
"Your my girl"
Awe that's so sweet! Alex you charmer!
I love this story and I do hope you update soon
Amy47101 chapter 20 . 4/23/2015
Yay, Sara became a tour guide! Now we just need Team Plasma to show up, then the real kickassery will begin!
flashyhero chapter 19 . 2/13/2015
"I'll have something planned for New Years."

It's past New Years.
ZXCVBNMEM chapter 19 . 1/30/2015
Ahh Hilda I kinda hope she gets more involved later on in the story. .w. So she can be in trouble. And grow stronger. And...yeah. w
And now that Alex let go of Munna, I wonder what Pokemon he'll be getting next. o wo
-EM
Monkey999Boy chapter 19 . 12/26/2014
༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ UPDATE POKEMON DIAMOND AND PEARL TIME TRAVEL OR RIOT ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽

But, seriously, update that story. I love it.

P.S.

Nice chapter!
Amy47101 chapter 19 . 12/25/2014
Me: *squeals with pure joy*

Oh, this is a very Merry Christmas indeed! You got Sara down PERFECTLY. She's wonderful! The "lost" excuse just made me crack up so much! I was hoping Santa would grant me the gift of Omega Ruby, but instead I got the appearance of my OC! I'm so happy!

And the title of this chapter: Knew Sara would appear as I read it.

SO. FREAKING. HAPPY.

Okay. I'm done now. Merry Christmas!
DELETEDFOREVERCENTURY chapter 18 . 11/2/2014
Hello, japanDreamer.
Great story you have created here.
Nice one characterizing all the characters in a way that is quite similar to the games.
Great job with the story.

Now for the criticism.
As I was reading, I realized Hilda's attraction seemed really shallow.
Their first interaction was just Hilda running into him, with no prior interaction, yet she asks him to be her pretend boyfriend.
I believe an attraction like that should be developed more slowly with more interaction, with Hilda and Alex slowly developing a friendship with each other.
Amy47101 chapter 18 . 10/4/2014
I think Sara should be coming in soon, right? Anyways, great chapter, and i wait excitedly for your next update! :)
Anon chapter 17 . 10/1/2014
You really need black and white too meet again! I loved them too and there reactions toward each other
Amy47101 chapter 17 . 8/16/2014
Hey, great chapter, I'll look out for that next chapter and eagerly await the Nacrene City chapters!
OnlyNeeded151 chapter 16 . 5/30/2014
Kirby!
ZXCVBNMEM chapter 16 . 4/13/2014
He remembers. He freaking remembers. And it's a cliffhanger! Ffffff- But still! This chapter...it's cliffhanger-ness...it makes me want to know what happens next! I shall wait
Ooh Stats vs friendship...which will win indeed?
That ninja...with his long tongue scarf I wish I could play SSB. D: