Reviews for Black and White Memories
Amy47101 chapter 20 . 4/23/2015
Yay, Sara became a tour guide! Now we just need Team Plasma to show up, then the real kickassery will begin!
flashyhero chapter 19 . 2/13/2015
"I'll have something planned for New Years."

It's past New Years.
ZXCVBNMEM chapter 19 . 1/30/2015
Ahh Hilda I kinda hope she gets more involved later on in the story. .w. So she can be in trouble. And grow stronger. And...yeah. w
And now that Alex let go of Munna, I wonder what Pokemon he'll be getting next. o wo
Monkey999Boy chapter 19 . 12/26/2014

But, seriously, update that story. I love it.

Nice chapter!
Amy47101 chapter 19 . 12/25/2014
Me: *squeals with pure joy*

Oh, this is a very Merry Christmas indeed! You got Sara down PERFECTLY. She's wonderful! The "lost" excuse just made me crack up so much! I was hoping Santa would grant me the gift of Omega Ruby, but instead I got the appearance of my OC! I'm so happy!

And the title of this chapter: Knew Sara would appear as I read it.

Okay. I'm done now. Merry Christmas!
DELETEDFOREVERCENTURY chapter 18 . 11/2/2014
Hello, japanDreamer.
Great story you have created here.
Nice one characterizing all the characters in a way that is quite similar to the games.
Great job with the story.

Now for the criticism.
As I was reading, I realized Hilda's attraction seemed really shallow.
Their first interaction was just Hilda running into him, with no prior interaction, yet she asks him to be her pretend boyfriend.
I believe an attraction like that should be developed more slowly with more interaction, with Hilda and Alex slowly developing a friendship with each other.
Amy47101 chapter 18 . 10/4/2014
I think Sara should be coming in soon, right? Anyways, great chapter, and i wait excitedly for your next update! :)
Anon chapter 17 . 10/1/2014
You really need black and white too meet again! I loved them too and there reactions toward each other
Amy47101 chapter 17 . 8/16/2014
Hey, great chapter, I'll look out for that next chapter and eagerly await the Nacrene City chapters!
OnlyNeeded151 chapter 16 . 5/30/2014
ZXCVBNMEM chapter 16 . 4/13/2014
He remembers. He freaking remembers. And it's a cliffhanger! Ffffff- But still! This's makes me want to know what happens next! I shall wait
Ooh Stats vs friendship...which will win indeed?
That ninja...with his long tongue scarf I wish I could play SSB. D:
Amy47101 chapter 16 . 4/12/2014
Um... hey! So, I really love this story, and I think I might've submitted an OC... do you think I could maybe revise her a bit? 'Cause that was such a long time ago... And I've improved with my OC making... I'd really appreciate it if it's not to much trouble. Thanks!
Dreadly Rise chapter 16 . 4/12/2014
You know, I never got into competitive gaming with Pokémon until 6th gen. But I still don't breed for perfect IVs, mainly because I still don't care that much. Super training was what really led me into it, because I could reset my EVs. I was lucky enough to catch a Riolu with four perfect IVs, HP, Attack, Special Attack, and Speed. And breed a shiny Froakie, which is now a Greninja.

And speaking of Greninja, I honestly can't wait to play the next Smash Brothers. My friend practically claimed Greninja right away, so I think I might choose Little Mac because I'm not much of an aerial fighter.

Anyways, I certainly like the cliffhanger. Thanks for another amazing chapter! I can't wait to see Cheren and Max battle.
Rob chapter 16 . 4/12/2014
Was that really the end of the whole story? Please tell me there is more.
Rob chapter 11 . 4/12/2014
Man I love this chapter! Please somehow get white and black to meet again somehow!
191 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »