Reviews for Black and White Memories
Rob chapter 11 . 4/12/2014
Man I love this chapter! Please somehow get white and black to meet again somehow!
Classy Emu chapter 9 . 2/17/2014
This is one of the best fan fictions I've ever seen so could you please continue please!
Light-Sakura chapter 15 . 11/24/2013
Mark couldn't get out of there quick enough - shoe shopping that is.

Your last perspective was from pokemon view - I love it!

Looking forward to the next chapter!
purplepanic chapter 15 . 11/16/2013
great chapter! Very descriptive. yeah lol poor cheren good thing he's always prepared! I realy love X and Y is really good the graphics are great. I hope you will check out my fanfic!
ZXCVBNMEM chapter 15 . 11/8/2013
Yaaaaaaaay! Another update! How have you been JP? c: And yes, XY is awesome, though I don't have one. I played a friend's. XD

Hehhh let's see what happens with Alex and Mark. You always run into trouble whenever you're with the main character! c: I for one dislike shopping. Unless it's for video games or manga, but that's it. ._.
-Emi
WyldClaw chapter 15 . 11/8/2013
Such a great chapter
Amy47101 chapter 15 . 11/8/2013
Amazing, as always. :)
FinalPower chapter 15 . 11/8/2013
Poor Cheren, i've had to shop with girls(Relatives) plenty of times before, but it wasn't bad enough to make me cry! And I have Y and plan on getting X. Its a great game with over 500 Pokemon to catch, each route and cave has a ton of em! I recommend getting it if you have the money.
Guest chapter 14 . 9/20/2013
Happy really belated birthday! Well your battle scenes were great! And I love Chilii statement at the end!

Looking forward to the next chapter for sure!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
Please put more agencyshipping/chesshipping in it! I l0ve them!
purplepanic chapter 14 . 8/18/2013
This was a very well written story and i enjoyed it A LOT i read the whole thing in one night i just couldn't stop:)
Amy47101 chapter 14 . 7/31/2013
Awesome! Happy birthday, here's a cyber-cake! :D
ZXCVBNMEM chapter 14 . 7/31/2013
Hello hello! My summer's well, thank you for asking. How's yours? You're welcome too.

You've held out well, my friend. I like this triple battle. And this is late, but Happy Belated Birthday! Here's a cyber cake since I would probably blow up the cake in the kitchen. c:
-Emi
Gentle Blossom chapter 14 . 7/31/2013
Whoa. I just love the way you write! Great characterization, nice originality, wonderful description, and the flow. You are doing a great job here- kudos to you. I can't wait to read more. :) Oh, and here's a late cyber cake for you! Are you still accepting Pcs?
Dreadly Rise chapter 14 . 7/30/2013
Even though I'm late because of delayed flights of vacation, I'll say Happy Birthday. I certainly did smile through this chapter, as you definitely captured the airhead essence of Bianca. Also, have a digital cake that's secretly disguised as pie.

Another good chapter, and I certainly must say, that is quite the feat to type up sixteen pages.

Also, I can relate Cheren correcting Alex with his grammar as I can be a bit of a Grammar Nazi.

Finally, I need to ask if it is okay if I immensely rewrite my OC on this story. Looking back after some time, my Grammar Nazi sense has been going off constantly, and most of the stuff I thought of is really bad. Is it alright for me to rewrite it?

-Dreadly Rise